About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Slice of Heaven is a two-bedroom two full bathrooms condo at 325 Captain John Fripp Villas. We have a 4-seat golf cart with seatbelts. It is completely remolded and just steps from the pool and beach. Our condo is two story with both bedrooms upstairs with a full bathroom. The master bedroom has a king size bed with sliding door and a balcony overlooking the pool. The guestroom has 2 full size beds with a balcony overlooking the parking. All linens and linens are fresh and clean. You will have full access to the pool (CJFV only) with no luxury cards required. Downstairs has the front door that enters the condo, kitchen, bathroom, and living room. The kitchen is entirely equipped with all the dishes and accessories needed to appreciate a nice home cooked meal. We have Hargray cable and WIFI. We also have purchased a rollaway bed for additional guest if needed. We are pet friendly with a nonrefundable fee of a $100.00 per pet. We are asking no cats please. We also ask for no smoking inside the condo. If you have any questions please feel complimentary to call, text or simply send me a message on here. I’ll gladly answer any and all questions in a timely manner. My number is 843-812-6998 and my e-mail is email@example.com or Janice at 803-210-6921 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further golf cart needs, please feel complimentary to contact Sea Island Carts (843-525-2278) they will be more than happy to help you. Savor your stay!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is near the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Strategies to get the perfect Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To book the most suitable rental home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing the best Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Slice of Paradise on Fripp Island has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the host before booking your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.