- As low as $218/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 square feet
Welcome to Pigeon Point Cottage! This newly modernized and charmingly decorated bungalow is located in the beautiful neighborhood of Pigeon Point. Walking distance to local parks, National Cemetery, public boat dock, fishing dock, and just a few mins. drive to downtown Beaufort. This location is ideal for your next family vacation, USMC graduation or Beaufort festivals. It also has a private fenced yard for outdoor entertaining!
The bungalow-style home sleeps 6 people and has plenty of space for all to appreciate! The cavernous outdoor patio is great for calming, grilling out, and appreciating the outdoors. This property is ideal for those wishing to experience all the Lowcountry has to offer! Stroll downtown Beaufort on Bay Street and catch the breathtaking water vistas, or stop into one of the many extraordinary eateries and stores. The public boat launch and fishing dock is only mins. from Pigeon Point Cottage, take your boat and don't forget your fishing poles! Right outside your backyard is Pigeon Point park where the kids can savor some outdoor fun with many swings and slides, even the parents indulge in the activities.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 6)
* King size master bedroom
* Queen size bedroom
* Twin bedroom w/ 2 twin beds
* Shared bathroom
* Intelligent Roku Tv's
* Entirely equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking silverware (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High-speed internet access with WiFi
* High-quality linens (sheets, towels, etc.)
* Brand new kitchen appliances
* 12 cup and 1 cup Coffee Maker/ Keurig
* Washer and dryer
* Outdoor gas grille
*Private patio with fenced in yard
* Driveway parking
*Ceiling fans in each bedroom
* Public boat launch and fishing dock
* Pigeon Point Park w/ playground
Pigeon Point Cottage is a newly remodeled home with brand new kitchen appliances for all your cooking needs. Sleeping arrangements include a King master bedroom, 1 Queen bedroom, and a Twin bedroom with 2 twin beds. The king master suite features an attached bathroom with a standing shower and handsome tile work. There is also a shared bathroom that includes a standing shower/tub combo and vanity. The family room is elegantly decorated and is a ideal space to wind down after a day exploring all Beaufort has to offer. Step outside on the back patio to enjoy a completely fenced-in and private area. This home comes entirely equipped with everything you and your family need to enjoy a ideal hideaway to the Lowcountry.
Beaufort Conveniences (all within a short ride from the home):
* Henry C. Chambers Downtown Waterfront Park
* Beaufort National Cemetery
* Beaufort History Museum
* Parris Island (USMC)
* Marine Corps Air Station
* Saint Elena Museum
* Town of Port Royal
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create impressive memories, have more fun, and really experience your destination!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Pigeon Point, a neighborhood in Beaufort. Beaufort National Cemetery and St. Helena's Episcopal Church are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Booking your vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Remodeled Cottage-Close to Downtown Beaufort, Port Royal-Walk to Parks-Great for USMC Graduations has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- During check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.2 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.4 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.6 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.7 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.9 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.9 miles
Ready to book Remodeled Cottage-Close to Downtown Beaufort, Port Royal-Walk to Parks-Great for USMC Graduations?Book Online Get Information Call: