About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1928 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
899 Marsh Dunes is a peaceful and relaxing vacation home only a short 5 min. golf cart ride to the Fripp 3 1/2 mile long beach. The home is located on two wooded tons in the Sawgrass Community. The roomy home has 2033 sq. ft. Of living area to include 3 bedrooms and a full couch bed, 2 full bathroom, and an outdoor shower with hot and cold water. The wrap around porch is meant to spend your early mornings or late afternoons to sit and savor the wildlife, grilling and just calming and listening to the Fripp sounds, something an amenities card can’t buy!
AMENITY CARDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE WITH THIS RENTAL BUT THE BEACH AND COMMUNITY POOL DO NOT REQUIRE THEM.
This home is located between the private Sawgrass Community pool and the crabbing dock, both only mins. walk away.
If you want to be a beach bum or just relax this is the home for you.
FRIPP is a wildlife sanctuary so you are sure to see deer, raccoons, alligators, oseprey, herons, dolphins etc. on your trips around the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Fripp Island vacation rental booking tips:
Find your perfect rental:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Relax on Fripp Island has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before reserving the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what is optimal for your vacation.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC destination you long to visit, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- During check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.7 miles