- As low as $250/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Port Royal Heaven! Our home is located just three miles from the entrance to Parris Island, and we extend a special welcome to families in town for Marine Corps graduation ceremonies. Walking distance to the Cypress Wetlands and Spanish Moss Trail, very near The Sands beach and Port Royal’s Old Village. Stunning downtown Beaufort with all its historic appeal is close by, as is the unspoiled natural wilderness of Hunting Island State Park.
Four very comfortable bedrooms, two freshly refreshed bathrooms. Substantial living room where your group can gather and relax in front of the TV or wood-burning fireplace. Dining area has seating for 10 adjacent to enormous kitchen with updated appliances and giant farm sink. Huge fenced yard in back offers privacy while your group relaxes around a fireplace in Adirondack chairs. *Coming soon! Enormous 18-by-20-foot game room!*
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is near the beach. Westvine Drive Trailhead and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal vacation property experience:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental home & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Book your rental in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting the perfect rental in Port Royal:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Port Royal Paradise + Close to Parris Island + Family Friendly has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what is right for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Advice for a great stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. text the rental manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 3.4 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 3.4 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 3.6 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 3.8 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 3.9 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.2 miles
Ready to book Port Royal Paradise + Close to Parris Island + Family Friendly?Book Online Get Information Call: