- As low as $250/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Port Royal Heaven! Our home is located just three miles from the entrance to Parris Island, and we extend a special welcome to families in town for Marine Corps graduation ceremonies. Walking distance to the Cypress Wetlands and Spanish Moss Trail, very near The Sands beach and Port Royal’s Old Village. Handsome downtown Beaufort with all its historic appeal is close by, as is the unspoiled natural wilderness of Hunting Island State Park.
Four very comfortable bedrooms, two newly remodeled bathrooms. Substantial living room where your group can gather and relax in front of the TV or wood-burning fireplace. Dining area has seating for 10 adjacent to huge kitchen with refreshed appliances and humongous farm sink. Huge fenced yard in back offers privacy while your group relaxes around a fireplace in Adirondack chairs. *Coming soon! Sizable 18-by-20-foot game room!*
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is near the beach. Westvine Drive Trailhead and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in Port Royal. Book your rental home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking the best Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Port Royal Paradise + Close to Parris Island + Family Friendly has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you simply love, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your stay, record any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.