- As low as $188/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-screen TV
- In a village
- Limited onsite parking
- No pets allowed
- Shared bathroom
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1176 sq ft (109 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1176 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to "Nautical Cottage" located in the cozy village of Port Royal, SC. This newly modernized and handsomely decorated 2 bedroom home sleeps up to 4 and is only mins. to Parris Island and downtown Beaufort. Whether you are here visiting your Marine Corps recruit or checking out the local attractions like Sands Beach, the Cypress Wetlands or Bay Street in Beaufort, the Nautical Cottage is the ideal location for visitors to appreciate the Lowcountry life! The home is located in a peaceful neighborhood but only mins. to some of the area's best eateries, shopping and attractions. Check out some great local cuisine, go fishing at the Port Royal boardwalk, savor a walk along Beaufort's historic Bay Street or take a short ride to Hunting Island State Park beach and climb our gorgeous lighthouse! There is never a lack of things to do here in the low country.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 4)
* Queen size bedroom
* Queen size bedroom
* (1) shared full bathroom
* Flat screen Intelligent TV's
* Totally equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking silverware (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* New kitchen appliances
* 12 cup Coffee Maker
* Washer and dryer
* Gas grille
* Driveway parking (limit 3 cars)
The freshly refreshed home has two bedrooms and one full bath. The two bedrooms each include Queen beds, intelligent TV's, and plenty of closet space. The full bath includes a charmingly tiled shower/ tub combo and roomy vanity. The kitchen features granite counters, tile backsplash and brand new stainless steel appliances. The kitchen/dining area includes seating for four, and tons of space to prepare your favorite meals together. The living area has a sizable screen intelligent TV and seating for all to enjoy a calming evening watching TV, reading a good book or playing your favorite board game. Take in the vistas of the handsome Spanish moss draped live oaks and wildlife from the comfort of the front porch, it's the ideal spot to enjoy your morning coffee or after dinner drinks. The backyard area has a gas grille for you to utilize during your stay!
** Port Royal Farmers market is open year round every Saturday from 9am- 12pm! Find fresh, local, seasonal produce, fish, beef, pork, poultry, homemade pasta, etc. from local vendors. Plants, citrus trees, and flowers are also available. Grab a bite from food vendors serving prepared food such as She Crab soup, BBQ, coffee, baked goods, and more. You won't want to miss out on all the delicious food and southern hospitality! Located at Ribaut Road & Pinckney Blvd (about a 15 min. walk or 2 min. car ride from the home)***
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create impressive memories, have more fun, and really experience your destination!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Port Royal. Beaufort National Cemetery and St. Helena's Episcopal Church are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Port Royal. Book your Beaufort, SC vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book a perfectrental:
- To start, have your group select the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Port Royal Cottage! Close to Parris Island & Beaufort- USMC Graduations-Hunting Island Pass Included has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. text the property manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 3.5 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 3.5 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 3.7 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 3.9 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.0 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Port Royal Cottage! Close to Parris Island & Beaufort- USMC Graduations-Hunting Island Pass Included?Book Online Get Information Call: