- As low as $175/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This is a very warm inviting home. It has very light and airy colors that is very conducive to relaxation. Not over decorated to overwhelm your senses. A very delightful place to stay. If you are attending a Bootcamp Graduation we are only 10 mins. away from Parris Island! Please feel complimentary to message us with any questions. This handsome two bedroom, two bath home is overlooking the Battery Creek River. It has been completely redone from the floors to the ceilings. The bathrooms are brand new. Brand new appliances. High end beds and very comfortable living room furnishings. You can sit on the back porch and appreciate the impressive sunsets. Once you arrive you will not want to depart this “Peace of Heaven”.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Broome Lane Trailhead and Westvine Drive Trailhead.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Finding the best rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- To start, have your family choose vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Peace of Paradise
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC destination you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 2.1 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 2.3 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 2.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 2.4 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 2.6 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 2.9 miles
Ready to book Peace of Paradise | WATERFRONT PROPERTY! Sleeps 6! Great Location!?Book Online Get Information Call: