- As low as $328/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Area rugs in room
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1300 square feet
THREE BEDROOM ground floor one level condo just 75 yards to the beach. May also be rented with two bedrooms in off prime summer season (see ad 21060)
Two Fripp Island luxury cards are supplied with a 7 nighttime rental. Additional cards may be purchased at the Fripp Island club member price in advance of stay. In addition, the Resort offers 3 nighttime/4 day cards and monthly cards which may be purchased through the owner in advance of stay. Amenity cares are required to use all of the Fripp Island Resort amenities: eateries, pools, gold, tennis, rental of bicycles, kayaks, etc.
Our villa has been completely remodeled as of 2009 and continually refreshed. .
Living room couch, adore seat, rugs, throw pillows new in 2016. King bed new in 2016. New floors throughout living areas and bedrooms 2009, completely updated bath with tumbled granite accents 2007, master bath w/slate accents 2009, completely modernized kitchen including lighting, tile floors, granite countertops, tumbled granite backsplash and new cabinets 2007. All new furnishings in 2005 and 2006, living room complete with new 37 in HD LCD Flat screen TV(2016) and DVD, dining room. New lighting/ceiling fans in all BR 2009, new windows and doors 2009, plantation shutters 2009 - everything you could want in a vacation RENTAL AND, *** BEST OF ALL ITS JUST 75 YARDS TO THE BEACH ***.
Conveniently located to all of the island amenities and the beach, our Captain John Fripp Villa is ideal for your family's summer vacation. This ocean view condominium is just 75 yards from the ocean and is conveniently located next door to the Beach Club, two pools, shopping, Racquet Club, freshly updated Exercise Center, bicycle units, and the Lil' Dipper where you can pick up your pizza or favorite flavor of ice cream.
Our ocean view villa is located on Fripp’s best beach in the ONLY area on Fripp Island with beach available at all tides. You can walk out to the ocean and access the beach using the PRIVATE sidewalk and PRIVATE beach access. Appreciate the ocean view and breeze while sitting on the COVERED patio or grilling your favorite foods.
Our villa is ideal for a family or group of friends. Each of the two master bedrooms enjoys a private bath, one with a king and one with a queen-sized bed. The third bedroom contains bunk beds with a double on the bottom and a twin on the top.
Fripp Island is the South's best-kept secret! Located only 15 nautical miles north of Hilton Head, Fripp is a three and one-half-mile-long, secluded, private island, designated as a nature preserve. Just a short drive to some of our country's most historic sites in Beaufort, Charleston, and Savannah, you will soon see why this area has been chosen as the location for top Hollywood movies, including Forest Gump, Prince of Tides, The Big Chill, The Great Santini, and Jungle Book.
You can 'kick back and relax' or choose from a variety of active sports: fishing, golfing at George Cobb's Ocean Point Golf Course or Davis Adore's Ocean Creek Golf Course (freshly awarded four and one-half stars by Golf Digest Magazine), or play tennis on one of ten Fast-Dry or hard courts. An educational Nature Center is located on the island for kids of all ages to savor. Camp Fripp and Wee Links Golf are a must for the kids
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation property experience:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental home & When to go:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer time is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental home:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Oceanview Villa* **Great Beach Location** **Check it Out** has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your vacation.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC destination you are crazy about, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the property manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Oceanview Villa* **Great Beach Location** **Check it Out**?Book Online Get Information Call: