- As low as $399/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On a private island
- Onsite parking
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- Walkway to water
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
TWO BEDROOM ground floor one level condo just 75 yards to the beach. May also be rented with three bedrooms (see ad 19988)
Two Fripp Island luxury cards are supplied with a 7 nighttime rental. Additional cards may be purchased at the Fripp Island club member price in advance of stay. In addition, the Resort offers 3 nighttime/4 day cards and monthly cards which may be purchased through the owner in advance of stay. Amenity cares are required to use all of the Fripp Island Resort amenities: eateries, pools, gold, tennis, rental of bicycles, kayaks, etc.
New den furnishings, rug, throw pillows 2016. New floors in living area and bedrooms 2014.
Our villa has been completely modernized as of 2009. New floors throughout living areas and bedrooms 2009, completely refreshed bath with tumbled granite accents 2007, master bath w/slate accents 2009, completely remodeled kitchen including lighting, tile floors, granite countertops, tumbled granite backsplash, and new cabinets 2007. All new furnishings in 2005 and 2006,living room complete with new 37 in HD LCD Flat screen TV(2016) cable with DVR, and DVD, dining room, King and Queen bedroom with LCD TVs 2009. New lighting/ceiling fans in all BR 2009, new windows and doors 2009, plantation shutters 2009, photos - everything you could want in a vacation RENTAL AND, *** BEST OF ALL IT'S JUST 75 YARDS TO THE BEACH ***.
Conveniently located to all of the island amenities and the beach, our Captain John Fripp Villa is ideal for your family's summer vacation. This ocean view condominium is just 75 yards from the ocean and is conveniently located next door to the Beach Club, two pools, shopping, Racquet Club, freshly updated Exercise Center, bicycle units, and the Lil' Dipper where you can pick up your pizza or favorite flavor of ice cream.
Our ocean view villa is located on Fripp’s best beach in the ONLY area on Fripp Island with beach available at all tides. You can walk out to the ocean and access the beach using the private sidewalk and beach access. Savor the ocean view and breeze while sitting on the covered patio or grilling your favorite foods.
Our villa is ideal for a family or group of friends. Each of the two master bedrooms enjoys a private bath, one with a king and one with a queen-sized bed. The third bedroom contains bunk beds with a double on the bottom and a twin on the top.
Fripp Island is the South's best-kept secret! Located only 15 nautical miles north of Hilton Head, Fripp is a three and one-half-mile-long, secluded, private island, designated as a nature preserve. Just a short drive to some of our country's most historic sites in Beaufort, Charleston, and Savannah, you will soon see why this area has been chosen as the location for top Hollywood movies, including Forest Gump, Prince of Tides, The Big Chill, The Great Santini, and Jungle Book.
You can 'kick back and relax' or choose from a variety of active sports: fishing, golfing at George Cobb's Ocean Point Golf Course or Davis Adore's Ocean Creek Golf Course (freshly awarded four and one-half stars by Golf Digest Magazine), or play tennis on one of ten Fast-Dry or hard courts. An educational Nature Center is located on the island for kids of all ages to appreciate. Camp Fripp and Wee Links Golf are a must for the kids.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is near the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Fripp Island. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning and choosing your prefect Beaufort, SC rental:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Oceanview *Total Renovation*Great Beach Location* has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you simply love, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
More considerations for your visit:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Speak to the host immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.