- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyFall & Winter Discount; New Renovations; Awesome Sea & Pool Vistas; 1 Amenity Card Supplied.
Fripp Island is an amazing nature preserve private island located between Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC; 1 hour from Hilton Head Island. The island is a private, gated resort community with 2 dramatic championship golf courses (one a acclaimed Davis Adore III Signature design), a tennis complex (clay and hardcourts) and a variety of pool options including an sea/marsh front complex housing and a heated pool.
Our villa is located in New Haven Village at Sea Point on the north end of the island; this is the more calming, peaceful and less congested part of the island. We just modernized, colored, and replaced the Queen bed and 2 twin beds. We also put new floor downstairs, as well as a new refrigerator, microwave, washer & drier, and stove.
We offer 2 generous bedrooms each with its own full bathroom. The master bedroom has a king bed while the 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and 2 twin beds. With the huge living room, dining room, entirely supplied kitchen and breakfast nook you'll have nearly 1500 SQ FT OF LIVING SPACE- this is amongst the biggest 2 bedroom accommodations on the island!
ALSO, We just changed our MANAGED company February 2019. This management has exemplary reviews on how tidy their housekeeping staff leaves the rental, and making sure renters are thrilled is important to them. Read our reviews- the housekeeping has been awe-inspiring all summer! This new management company accepts our renters access to extravagance cards, housekeeping & an emergency contact in case they need help with our condo while staying at Village of New Haven while on Fripp Island!
Directly across the road from the covered parking garage is the noted Sea Point Golf Course (which also has inexpensive junior golf lessons during the summer) and The Sea Point your clubs and walk over to play a round or stop in for a great breakfast, lunch or dinner at the grille. Directly off New Haven's newly modernized patio decking you'll have access to beach at LOW TIDE and fishing/crabbing anytime. Also, adore the outdoor space furnishings overlooking the sea, as well as a lanai. Directly to the sea side of the villa is the Sea Point Pool, kid pool and playground, again just a few steps away. You'll have a view of all of these from the living room, master bedroom, and the sizable furbished outdoor space! Wake up with a view of the sea from the Master bedroom and savor the elegant sea, pool and golf vistas from our outdoor space off the living room!
As our guest you and your visitors will have access to all niceties including resort eateries, snack bars, pools, golf and tennis as well as on-island units via an Amenity Card WHICH IS PROVIDED in our rental program. ***(Note, if additional cards are needed, you can buy 1-4 days = $25, or $35 for the week. Prices for Memorial Day through Labor Day are: 1-4 days =$35; week = $50. Fripp Island Resort wants each person over 12 years old to have a card).
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel discount magazines which include promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the management company and the local merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these books and coupon books, because this allows vacationers to enjoy those wonderful attractions at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to change your dates? Off-peak times provide significant deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of property management companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a home that most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to discover just how many properties are offered in their area of interest. With such a big selection, guests are certain to locate a property that fits their desires and price range.
The majority of rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners mainly because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
We've constructed a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Where to find and book a great vacation home:
Before you start to book "Ocean Villa -Beach & pool open- private, quiet island - Amenity Card & Wifi.", examine our short checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, SC vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Pick your Place and Travel Week
Start by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to visit, and the determine travel dates.
Pick a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Commit to a Budget
Will the chosen vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make certain each person understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family trying to find? Are you looking for a rental with outdoor lounge? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or near wildlife? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Remember to include your pets. Dog guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the best vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to offering exclusive rental properties, local agencies provide excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything required. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of very similar homes that fit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Your easiest prospects for a reduced rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Read Through The Contract
Read the complete contract and be sure you understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health care emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental Property
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your findings.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Permanent residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little. Although you're paying a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental should really be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks full of pots and pans, substantial sand on the floor and sticky messes should be remedied before leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Nearly all rental websites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but honest with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the situation.
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a great time? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable experience to help with the next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.3 miles