- As low as $350/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1991 sq ft (185 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1991 square feet
608 Newhaven is a 2,000 sq ft, completely refreshed, two story, 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath villa. Each of the 3 upsized bedrooms have ensuite baths and their own flat screen TV. The primary on the main level has a king bed and a huge bathroom with both a shower and soaking tub. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms. The first bedroom (Turtle room) has two twin beds and private bath with tub/shower combo. The second bedroom has a king bed, full over queen bunk with a private bath with a tub / shower combo.
This roomy villa features a huge eat-in kitchen with tons of seating and an island. The sizable array of kitchen gadgets, bake ware, pots, and pans will make cooking as painless as it is at home. Don't want to prepare? Ocean Point Grille is across the street and is open for breakfast and lunch daily.
The enormous open concept living/family room features plenty of seating, a 65" LG Intelligent TV, tons of board games, card games, and puzzles. Ideal for family game nighttime or a rainy day!
NO SMOKING/VAPING and NO FAMILY PETS in Villa!
The Newhaven complex has one of the best vistas on Fripp Island as it sits right at the point of Ocean Point. You will savor watching awesome sunsets on the two common area decks overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Fripp Inlet. You can appreciate your morning coffee on your private deck with pretty vistas of the ocean. Watch dolphins every morning around 10am from the private deck! 608 Newhaven is a few short steps to the beach at low tide and a pool/hot tub is next to the beach access. Ocean Point Grille is across the street along with one of the two award winning golf courses on the island.
Fripp Island Club cards are available for purchase. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including golf courses and tennis courts, eateries and bars, Activity Center and Camp Fripp, swimming pools, and more. All stays include the use of a 6-seater electric golf cart.
Gas grilles are available in the courtyard common area, grilling silverware are located in the kitchen island. There is even a large private room on site that is ideal for family gatherings (available with notice).
Book now to enjoy the Fripp Life and to get tons of vitamen SEA!!!
Guests who book this reservation, must be 25 years or older and must be present for the length of the stay in the property.
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your Beaufort, SC rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to select the perfect rental home in Fripp Island:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Ocean Views, Golf Cart Included - 608 Newhaven has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. Otherwise, call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC destination you are crazy about, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles