- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyRenting only Thursday- Sunday with 2 day minimum.
This beautiful 2,055 Sf home on Fripp Island, SC has distant sea vistas from the front door and lagoon vistas from the back. It is located in a peaceful cul-de-sac overlooking the 13th fairway and the 16th green on the Sea Point golf course with superb sea vistas as the backdrop. The back of the home is located between two pretty lagoons, and in between the two lagoons are trees that are home to many different species of seabirds; hence the name “Seabird Sanctuary”. It is a birdwatchers dream and a photographers utopia. This home has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and sleeps 10.
The Master bedroom includes a queen bed and pretty coastal shabby chic decor. From this room you have a superb view of the Sea Point golf course and a distant sea view from the plantation shutters. This room has an en-suite bath with a superb tiled shower and a double vanity.
The second bedroom has gorgeous traditional decor and is very well-appointed with a comfortable king bed, and a 42” TV with DVD player. This room also overlooks the Sea Point golf course, with distant sea vistas from the plantation shutters. Connected to this bedroom is the second full bath with a pretty tiled shower, it is also connected to the hallway, and has two locking doors.
The third bedroom includes a elegant daybed with a trundle. There are two options for sleeping in this room, the daybed can be set-up as two twin beds or a calming king bed. This room is overlooking a handsome lagoon and the golf course. It includes a half bath, a gas fireplace, a 42” TV, and a desk.
The fourth bedroom is a huge loft that includes a queen bed, a twin bed, a twin roll-a-way bed, and a desk. There are three room dividers that you may use for more privacy. This room has enchanting wicker furnishings and coastal decor, it is also overlooking the golf course with sea vistas in the distance.
The entirely supplied kitchen has everything you need and more for smooth preparation of all your meals. Please read the comforts list as there are too many to list in the description.
Also supplied is a four-seater golf cart with the rental, most people park their car upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary mode of transportation.
There is a screened porch and a outdoor space with a combo gas and charcoal grille and a drink cooler.
There is a children entertainment area in the garage that includes an Xbox 360 with Kinect and an Xbox One, a CD/DVD player and an AM/FM radio.
Our pricing is very reasonable, (WE DO NOT OFFER AMENTY CARDS at this time).
The included niceties on the island are 32 beach accesses (the closest one is a 5 min. golf cart ride away)
•2 Gift stores
•2 Convenience stores
This is our primary residence and we do have family dogs and cats. We take them with us and we thoroughly tidy, but anyone with pet allergies should be aware and prepared.
No Family Animals allowed, No exceptions!
Please call me directly at 706-294-5910 Tony Chiera
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many management companies and rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area discount guides which feature deals, either offered independently by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and coupon books, since this allows travelers to take advantage of those fantastic activities with a significantly discounted.
- Prefer to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons offer amazing discounts.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or repeat guests to the same rental. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some homes are particularly suited for specific types of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to night life. You will definitely get the most value from a home which most thoroughly matches your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their customers the opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be surprised to learn just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property owners frequently choose management companies to facilitate online advertising, cleaning and regular maintenance.
Below are great tips and methods to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the right rental property:
Do you believe "Ocean views from front & Lagoons in back, 2055 Sf, 4 Br 2.5 Bath, sleeps 10" is the perfect rental for your upcoming getaway? Look over this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, SC vacation homes start booking early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, when possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose a Community and Time
Agreement can be tough among loved ones, but the moment this tricky part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Be mindful that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your family. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Have a Budget
Make sure that "Ocean views from front & Lagoons in back, 2055 Sf, 4 Br 2.5 Bath, sleeps 10" works with your budget *during your desired week*. If a few individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the family trying to find? Do you only desire a vacation home with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beach front, the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental charge? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Do some members of your crew have specific needs? Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Even though many rental homes permit animals, rules and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from having exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
When you have located your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental home rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
Once you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find property damage, or if fixes are required contact the property manager right away. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Did they feel about the rental? Hopefully everything was wonderful and you're all set to re-book the same property for next season. Maybe the rental property was not ideal, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.2 miles