- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyCute Sea View with Sizable Living Area.
Brief Stroll to the Beach
Fripp Island, offers a three-mile sea beach and two spectacular golf courses that are an ideal playground for any golfer. In addition, Fripp is also a Wildlife Refuge and an Audubon Important Bird Area.
Villa #122 has freshly been refreshed and is the ideal landing spot for the family to reconnect. This 2nd-floor corner unit provides an magnificant beach view with two reserved parking spots making your stay convenient. In addition, it sits in the heart of the island with Sea, Pools, Exercise Center, Beach Club, Food Court and Tennis Courts are all a brief walk away. This villa is non-smoking and does not accept for dogs and cats. Your family also has complete access to a pretty courtyard where the children can play and get to watch the deer. The villa has a sizable living room calming with a 55' curved Flat Screen 4k TV with Free WIFI for when the family needs to wind down from their day at the beach. Also has a big dining area where dinner is served and a few games are likely to be played. Master Bedroom has a King size bed and the loft bedroom has 2 Full-Size beds. The outdoor outdoor space provides a appealing hang out as well as impressive vistas of the sea and courtyard. Your Saber Brand infrared grille will enable any novice griller to prepare like Chef making delicious food without any flare-ups.
All the comforts of home can be relished while you appreciate the serenity and beauty that only Fripp Island can give. Amenity Cards Available
- Many rental managers and rental houses provide Beaufort, SC area printed travel catalogs which feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or via a partnership between the property management company and the vendor itself. Search for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of the same fantastic attractions at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? Shoulder seasons offer phenomenal discounts.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat guests of the same rental. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of vacationers. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to nightlife. If there's a specific Beaufort, SC atteaction that you just love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners often offer clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed due to personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn how many properties are available in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the property owner..
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Finding and booking the perfect vacation property:
Before you decide to book "Newly Renovated! Ocean Front Hot Spot - John Fripp Villas", examine our short list of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, SC rentals start booking very early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your trip. Holiday gatherings are a great time for families to plot their Summer escapes..
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Consensus can often be tricky among members of the family, but once this complicated part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. If not, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Many rental properties are presented with a cost range. Determine the rate for your desired week. It could be at the high end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before booking an expensive rental property. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the group trying to find? Do you simply want a property with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental home payment? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Do individual people in your party have special needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but policies can vary. Many limitations might dismiss a prospective rental property. Read your agreement carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies typically have an exclusive assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-season when many homes sit vacant.
Study the Agreement
Read through the entire contract and be certain you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any repairs.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental to be sure you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Virtually all rental home web sites request comments after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your review.
Learn from your Experience
Did they love their stay? Maybe everything was outstanding and you are happy to re-book the same rental for next year. If the property wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.2 miles