- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 950 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 950 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The second addition to the Mermaid series of our marvelous and OVER THE TOP vacation getaways, we are proud to introduce the MERMAID OCEAN OASIS! Ideal for those wanting "not your typical worn out beach rental", the Oasis reveals a impressive ocean front view from the second you walk in the door and collapse into the woven teak egg shaped chairs designed for for pure comfort. Totally remodeled in 2022, the Oasis features new furnishings, paintings, lighting, plumbing, linens, decor and an open Honor bar ( a Mermaid signature staple!!)
Why?!? You are on vacay - You have finally reached your destination, you’re tired and all you want to do is relax ….. stare out over the ocean and snuggle in but …. GASP!!!!! You forgot your major celebration tools: WINE and or CHAMPAGNE!! Horrors!! ????Don’t fret! We’ve got you covered! The getaway is supplied with various white and red wines + Champagnes for you to savor and and should you never feel the urge to leave the getaway during your stay (after all, why would would you?!) Fred the coconut fish is swimming close by and will be more than happy to collect your money)
The kitchen comes equipped with staples including: olive oils, spices, tin foils etc any and everything to make your stay more comfortable. Coffee pot, toaster + linens for that special occasion are supplied.
Once upstairs you will find a huge master suite complete with a plush queen sized canopy bed, 50 inch T.V., completely supplied Keurig and cappuccino/expresso coffee bar, coffee press and master bath with whirlpool jets.
Appreciate the sunrise from your private porch coffee bar those couples who want to sip their morning coffees while appreciating the summer breeze overlooking the ocean.
Conveniently located across from Fripp islands Ocean Point grille and Ocean Point Golf Course. The beach is just steps away.
Conveniences cards are available - which provide guests open access to all island has to offer ~ golf, tennis, pickle ball, boating, paddle boarding, kayaking, Fripp Island has it all!!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this cottage is next to a golf course and on the beach. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summer time is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best value, try changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Beautiful Ocean Front 1 bedroom 1 bath upstairs~ full size pullout down has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the host before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC attraction you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.1 miles