About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Gorgeously refreshed 4 BR / 3 bath (6 beds) home in the sought after Veranda Beach area. Just a short walk to the Cabana Club with 3 pools (heated, lagoon & kiddie), a drink bar, cafe, and gorgeous inlet / ocean vistas.
Spectacular wide sandy beach is a short golf cart ride away. 6 person golf cart available to rent ($350.00/week) Complementary bicycles, chairs, and beach toys also available at the home.
The main level has an open living room, kitchen, and dining area with access to one of four comfortable decks overlooking peaceful marsh grasslands. Totally supplied kitchen with separate drink refrigerator. Sizable dining table with seating for 8 to 10.
Wooden restaurant style high chair. Infant gate protecting access to stairway.
The main level has a master bedroom with king bed and bath. The room opens onto its own private deck. There is also a intelligent TV in the room
Upstairs there is another master bedroom with a king bed and private bath. The room opens onto its private deck with a calming swing and cozy seating for appreciating a private cup of coffee from the upstair’s coffee bar (with Keurig style coffee maker) which adjoins the master bedroom. There is also a intelligent TV in the bedroom. There is a modest separate sleeping area with pack-n-play, audio infant monitor, and sound machine supplied.
A third king bedroom upstairs with intelligent TV has its own private deck and an adjoining bath shared with the bunk room which has twin bunkbeds and a separate queen bed.
Savor grilling on the gas grille while taking in the evening breeze below the home and watching the frequently visiting dear. Ping pong, cornhole, relaxing hammock, and seating also available for fun activities.
Take a bicycle ride with the five included adult bicycles (one with toddler seat) and two smaller kids’s bicycles.
This home offers up to six complementary guest luxury cards with more available for purchase as needed.
Fripp Island resorts club cards allow guests to use the tennis facilities, golf courses, pools, rent and water crafts, and use the eateries on the island. Each guest over the age of 12 must purchase and have in their possession an luxury card to use the resort facilities. The current cost for guest amenities cards, for 2022, is as follows: memorial day – Labor Day: $50 per person (4-7 days), $35 per person (1-4 days); fall, winter & Spring $35 per person(4-7days) $25 per person (1-4days)
Guests do not have to buy conveniences cards. You can appreciate the beach, the bicycle paths, and the stores without luxury cards.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating, sailing, and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Newly updated Fripp 4 BR / 3BA home sleeps 10 Short walk to Cabana Club Pools has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs applied to your contract.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.