- As low as $628/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Table tennis
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Baby monitor
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Gorgeously modernized 4 BR / 3 bath (6 beds) home in the sought after Veranda Beach area. Just a short walk to the Cabana Club with 3 pools (heated, lagoon & kiddie), a drink bar, cafe, and handsome inlet / ocean vistas.
Spectacular wide sandy beach is a short golf cart ride away. 6 person gas golf cart available to rent ($350.00/week) Complementary bicycles, chairs, and beach toys also available at the home.
The main level has an open living room, kitchen, and dining area with access to one of four comfortable decks overlooking peaceful marsh grasslands. Totally supplied kitchen with separate drink refrigerator. Sizable dining table with seating for 8 to 10.
Wooden restaurant style high chair. Infant gate protecting access to stairway.
The main level has a master bedroom with king bed and bath. The room opens onto its own private deck. There is also a intelligent TV in the room
Upstairs there is another master bedroom with a king bed and private bath. The room opens onto its private deck with a calming swing and cozy seating for appreciating a private cup of coffee from the upstair’s coffee bar (with Keurig style coffee maker) which adjoins the master bedroom. There is also a intelligent TV in the bedroom. There is a modest separate sleeping area with pack-n-play, audio infant monitor, and sound machine supplied.
A third king bedroom upstairs with intelligent TV has its own private deck and an adjoining bath shared with the bunk room which has twin bunkbeds and a separate queen bed.
Savor grilling on the gas grille while taking in the evening breeze below the home and watching the frequently visiting dear. Ping pong, corn-hole, relaxing hammock, and seating also available for fun activities.
Take a bicycle ride with the five supplied adult bicycles and two smaller kids’s bicycles. Please bring your own helmets as needed.
This home offers up to six complementary guest luxury cards with more available for purchase as needed.
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to use amenities cards, there is a new 12.8% of the total rent (based on your nightly rental total only) resort fee will be charged by Fripp Island. Owners have no control over this fee and the fee is for the many improvements being made throughout the island.
Fripp Island resort club cards allow guests to use the tennis facilities, golf courses, pools, rent and water crafts, and use the eateries on the island. Each guest over the age of 12 must purchase and have in their possession an luxury card to use the resort facilities. The current cost for guest luxury cards, for 2023, is as follows: memorial day – Labor Day: $50 per person (5-8 days), $35 per person (1-4 days); fall, winter & Spring $35 per person(5-8days) $25 per person (1-4days)
Guests do not have to buy luxury cards. You can appreciate the beach, the bicycle paths, and the stores without conveniences cards.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Creek Golf Club and Ocean Point Golf Course. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating, sailing, and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book the perfectrental:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Newly updated Fripp 4 BR / 3BA home sleeps 10 Short walk to Cabana Club Pools has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your family.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
Ready to book Newly updated Fripp 4 BR / 3BA home sleeps 10 Short walk to Cabana Club Pools?Book Online Get Information Call: