- As low as $312/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1700 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
605 Newhaven is a gorgeous two story, second floor condo located on the north end of Fripp Island. Just a short walk to Ocean Point Grille and Golf Course, this three bedroom, three and a half bath home comfortably accommodates up to 8 people. Features include a gas fireplace (for the cold winter months), 2 dining areas, and TV's in each bedroom and living room.
The Village of Newhaven is a cozy oceanfront community designed after an English fishing village. Just steps away from pool, golf course and pretty beach at low tide. The complex has a elegantly landscaped courtyard, complete with a grilling area.
Also supplied with your rental are up to 8 guest cards, with a value of up to 400. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Ocean Creek Golf Club. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and mountain biking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summertime is high season in Fripp Island. To get the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose and book the right Beaufort, SC rental:
- Start by having your family agree to a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. New rental! Just a short walk to ocean point grill and golf course has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before booking your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great time? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book New rental! Just a short walk to ocean point grill and golf course?Book Online Get Information Call: