- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
3. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
4. Booking, Payments & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. New Haven Villa 657 is all one level & offers vistas of the Atlantic Sea & Sea Point Pool. It has granite counter tops & stainless appliances in the kitchen. The upsized living area & dining area offer an open concept. This Villa offers 3 Bedrooms. The Master Bedroom has an attached full bath. The 2nd full bath is shared and accessed between Bedrooms 2 & 3.
2. We See’um , LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with us &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, Benjamin Parrish “BJ”. Prior to joining our company BJ worked as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager working with our unit owners & unit visitors.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer luxuries such as modren kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen T.V.s, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an enchanting and appealing holiday with us.
3. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you see a unit you like & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope you will look a little closer & hopefully find another one of our units that will be as good or better for your needs.
Due to Vacation Rental By Owner/Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner/Home Away until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner/Home Away & direct you to other units. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner/Home Away service fee we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes, questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
4. Booking, Payments & Arrival
A. Find the unit that meets your expectations, confirm the dates & pay through Vacation Rental By Owner.
B. Make contact with We See’um Units, LLC to Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure any additional niceties such as golf carts & resort guest cards.
C. Mail your signed rental agreement & final deposit (if applicable) to We See’um Units, LLC to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in. It is important the signed rental agreement is supplied, with your check, so we know where to apply the balance.
D. On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
E. Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC rents golf carts. We offer four & six seat carts in both gas & electric. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the peaceful of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club niceties. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A guest card is mandatory per person when relishing resort luxuries. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if comforts are appreciated at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult who has a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is included to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashier’s checks and money orders. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become entirely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit on the dining room table and golf cart keys (if applicable) in the cup holder of the golf cart. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
- Many management companies and rental houses provide Beaufort, SC area promotional travel guides which feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and discount books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of those wonderful activities with a considerable discounted.
- Can you adjust your vacation week? Shoulder seasons offer terrific deals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies provide special discounts to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some vacation rentals are basically catered to specific guests, whether it is soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed resulting from health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to find out just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to fit their Beaufort, SC family, from restful condos to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in helping travellers with reserving, check-in, housekeeping services, and any routine maintenance problems that may occur.
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
Finding and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you think "New Rental, Free Golf Cart & WIFI, Amenity Cards Available" is the best rental home for your next vacation? Read through this check list to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rental properties are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental home..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Consensus can be tough between family, but the moment this complicated part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your vacation? Remember that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, speak to the property owner before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Does your chosen rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking an expensive rental property. Most rental documents require a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Do certain members of your crew have special needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. The majority of property postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the crew traveling with a pup? Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines differ. Many restrictions may possibly eliminate a prospective rental home. Examine your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
After the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the rental home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of very similar homes that better suit your preferences and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Rental home management companies and rental owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make sure no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. This may prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of recommendations.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the rental home to ensure that you've collected all valuables.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Most rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest in regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Did they enjoy their vacation? Ideally everything ended up being fantastic and you're happy to re-book the property for next season. If not, you have gained valuable experience that can help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.3 miles