- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Ice Maker
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyWe help make the most of your holiday by including Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create breathtaking memories, have more fun, and really experience your destination!
Charmingly furbished with all new furnishings, this pretty home is really at the center of all that the Low Country has to offer. Minutes to historic Beaufort, the whimsical village of Port Royal and Parris Island, this home sleeps 6 and includes a sizable private fenced yard. Whether your celebrating your Marine's graduation, attending one of Beaufort's many festivals or just appreciating the Low Country, this place has everything needed to make your visit memorable.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 6)
* 2 Queen size Bedroom each with flat screen TV's
* 1 King size bedroom with a flat screen TV
* Flat screen Intelligent TV's w/ ROKU in every bedroom
* Totally supplied Kitchen with all necessary preparing silverware (pans,flatware,dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi (3G & 5G)
* Linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Newer kitchen appliances
* Washer and dryer
* Gas grille
* Ceiling fans
* Hunting Island State Park Pass
All quests staying with iTrip South Carolina Sea Islands will be supplied the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper etc. to last for a couple days.
* Each person will receive a bundle of bath towels. A bundle includes (per person) 2 body towels, 1 hand towel, and 1 face towel.
This unit is 10 mins. to Parris Island and 10 mins. to Henry C Chambers waterfront park in Downtown Beaufort. Celebrating your Marine Recruit's graduation? Let us know and and we will help to make the day special! We adore our Marines!
This inviting home is thoroughly refreshed and completely supplied with everything needed to savor your Low Country holiday. Newer appliances and a entirely supplied kitchen for when you want to eat at home.
All new furnishings and decor all through the home, give it a tidy, peaceful vibe. Bedrooms are enormous and radiant with new linens. The main living area consists of a huge open concept layout with a family room and dining area (seating for 6) , well appointed kitchen and a generous outdoor outdoor space with additional seating. There is also a comfortable den off the dining room with a huge flat screen intelligent TV w/cable. High speed WiFi ensures full connectivity everywhere the home. Each bedroom is supplied with enormous closets new furnishings and flat screen cable intelligent TV's. 2 bedrooms have queen beds and the other has a king sized bed.
BEAUFORT SC ACCOLADES:
* 9 Cutest Modest Towns in America – Jetsetter
* Most Spectacular Modest Town in South Carolina – HouseBeautiful
* The Most Charming Town in South Carolina – Reader’s Digest
* South’s Prettiest Towns 2018 – Southern Living
* Top 5 Surprise Romantic Getaways – CBS
* Hunting Island Beach is 1 of 14 Secret Places in America to Visit Now – Coastal Living
* Beaufort, SC is the Most superb Modest Town in the South 2017 – Southern Living
* Voted one of the 9 Finest Places to Retire in America – Business Advice Source
* Voted one of SC’s Most Charming Towns – Vogue
* Voted as one of 50 Finest Modest Towns in America – Newsmax
* Voted as one of 50 Most Dazzling Towns in America – Country Living
* 10 Most magnificant Modest Towns with Big Adventure – USA Today
* 2019 Most patriotic town in SC -insurify
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer promotional guides with promotions for rental management companies, restaurants and tours. Look for these publications and coupon books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy the same fantastic attractions at a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds and get a better price? Shoulder seasons feature outstanding offers.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or repeat vacation goers of the same vacation home. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. You'll receive the most value from a rental that most closely suits your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer clients an option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to facilitate internet marketing, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Do you think "Experience Fall in Historic Beaufort, SC with 10% off the nightly rate!" is the best rental home for your upcoming vacation? Read this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the very best selection of properties, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, SC getaway Six-12 months in advance, whenever you can. A lot of visitors choose to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Start by choosing which particular area of Beaufort, SC you want to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
Establish who is going, and just how many/what type of bedroom setup you'll need. Consider that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Make sure "Experience Fall in Historic Beaufort, SC with 10% off the nightly rate!" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a costly rental. Normally, one person in the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each party's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Remember to include your furry family members. Although many vacation homes permit pets, rules and costs vary per rental. Many constraints could eliminate a potential vacation property. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Once the location, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources to find the best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from having exclusive properties, local companies provide you with fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard fee, visitors will need to pay local taxes when booking "Experience Fall in Historic Beaufort, SC with 10% off the nightly rate!", as well as any other additional fees that may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a pet charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Rental home management companies and rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. If you discover damage, or if fixes are required call the property manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Nearly all rental management company websites request reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for positive ratings. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but straightforward with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work very hard to solve the issue.
Use Your Experience
Does everybody want to return next year? We hope this guide helped you find a great rental unit. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to refine your search for the next time.