- As low as $192/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Coastal low-country style home ideal for the whole family...time to sit back and relax!
-7 min drive to Paris Island Marine Base!
-5 min to downtown Beaufort for a historic tour or waterfront dining!
-25 min drive Hunting island Beach and the other Sea Islands! -Very centrally located with walking distance to CVS, Hardees, Gas Station, Naval Hospital, Agave Mexican Grille & other eateries.
-30 min to Bluffton
-Savannah & Hilton Head are just under an hr
-Charleston is just over an hr
2 story, 1500 sqft home in cozy area but also close to everything! Sleeps 8. 1st floor has a great open floor plan with living area with sleeper couch, 58" TV, completely equipped kitchen with quartz countertops, brand new oven and dishwasher, and complimentary coffee station. Also of the first floor is full washer/dryer, pantry, and powder room. Chill n' grille with the private fenced in yard with charcoal grille, outdoor eating area, and fire-pit. High speed internet throughout the home. Hair dryer, iron w/ board, additional blankets and pillows, bath towels, wash clothes, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and hand/dish soap are all supplied.
3 Bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor. Master suite with king bed, en-suite bathroom, 50" TV, and balcony with rocking chairs. 2 additional bedrooms with queens beds that share a full bathroom. 2 dedicated parking spaces to the left of the home with additional parking in front of the home.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Port Royal. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips:
When to visit Port Royal & When to book:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, change your family's Beaufort, SC vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the rightrental:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. New! Charming 3BR near Parris Island-Beach-Beaufort has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you crave, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the host right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 2.9 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 2.9 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 3.0 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 3.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 3.4 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 3.7 miles
Ready to book New! Charming 3BR near Parris Island-Beach-Beaufort?Book Online Get Information Call: