- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3000 sq ft (279 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Fantastic beachfront home with ocean vistas from all of the bedrooms, kitchen, dining area, family room, sunroom and 2 enormous decks. Open floor plan with plentiful living space, indoors and outdoors. Great layout so that 2-3 families can share the home and have some private areas in addition to cavernous gathering areas.
This refreshed home on handsome Marlin Drive sleeps 14 people in the 4 en suite bedrooms (each with its own attached full bathroom) and a 5th bedroom/bunk room for kids. (Additional sleeping options include hanging twin bed in sunroom and pull-out twin in queens room). The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and a gracious supply of new cooking and dining supplies, outfitted by an avid prepare and entertainer. Living room and bedrooms have intelligent TVs. Free Wi-fi and local & long distance domestic calls.
TAKE A 3D INTERACTIVE TOUR OF THE HOME BY COPYING THE FOLLOWING LINK INTO A WINDOW:
There are 2 bedrooms on the main level, 1 ocean view with a king bed and 1 ocean view with 2 queen beds. The queens bedroom also has a twin hideaway bed. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs, 2 ocean view each with a king bed (one bedroom has a king bed separable into 2 twins) , and 1 ocean view bunk room that sleeps 4 kids in their own "suite". Each of the bedrooms has a flat screen intelligent TV with internet access so you can log in your own entertainment accounts (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc).
The home also has a comfortable sunroom with a hanging twin bed that can be used for a cozy nighttime sleep or a peaceful reading spot.
The beach can be accessed from the front or back deck and is directly next to the boardwalk Beach Access #2 for simple access to the beach. There is white sandy beach available 24/7. There is a sink and shower on the back deck for your convenience.
PROVIDED IN RENTAL: Beach chairs, body boards, skim boards, board games, puzzles, art supplies and access to a number of dvd videos for all ages. The cleaning fee is supplied in the price of the rental. We also have a number of fun games, such a ladder ball, located under the home for kids and adults. Golf carts are readily available for rent on the island if you so chose and there is space to park under the home.
Amenity cards are available for purchase, as we are members of the Fripp Island Club. Amenity cards are required to access pools, tennis courts, eateries, and the 2 championship golf courses. Amenity cards are range between $35-50 per person depending on length of stay and time of year. Deli, stores, etc. can be accessed without luxury cards.
Fripp is 3.5 miles end to end, so you are never far from various activities: pools, golf courses, exercise center, etc. It's a great place for bicycle riding (on many paved trails or even the firm beach sand), running, swimming, walking, playgrounds, shelling, and all forms of beach activity. There is ample wildlife on the island: plentiful deer, Loggerhead turtles who nest here every year, wide varieties of birds, great fishing, and various forms of sea life.
Nature centers on Fripp and close by Hunting Island provide great opportunities to appreciate activities on the beaches, in the forests or marshes. There is also Camp Fripp - a great way for kids to participate in engaging activities, meet others their age and allow their parents a little additional R&R.
There are two award winning golf courses located on Fripp. Ocean Creek Golf Course designed by Davis Adore (par 71, 6629 yard). Ocean Point Golf Links (par 71, 6556 yard).
Keywords: oceanfront, beachfront, Lucky Seven, family, beach access, golf
About the Area
This vacation home is located on the beach and in an area with great shopping. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Fripp Island vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Lucky 7s: Spectacular Beachfront Home. Spacious, Family Friendly on a Boardwalk. has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.6 miles