- As low as $200/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 per room
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Note from host: No smoking allowed inside home
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Recently Updated 1948 bungalow in beautiful Pigeon Point Neighborhood. 15 mins. to Parris Island. Less than a 2 mile bicycle ride (2 bicycles supplied) from the heart of downtown Beaufort filled with unique stores, antique galleries, stores, waterfront eateries and the Beaufort Marina. Charleston and Savannah are roughly an hour north and south respectively. Backyard, picnic table with umbrella, lawn chairs, gas grille, beach chairs, and huge beach umbrella. Tastefully decorated with wood floors in bedrooms and dining area, tile in the bathrooms, laundry, kitchen and living room. Ceiling fans in all rooms. 100% cotton bed linens, bath towels, and washcloths. Totally appointed kitchen with dinnerware, silverware, cookware, spices, enormous and modest appliances, new refrigerator, dishwasher, and front loading washer and dryer. 55” Intelligent TV in living room and 46” intelligent TV in master. Cable, Netflix, internet, and DVD player. Boat launch 1/4 mile from property. 1/2 mile from pretty Pigeon Point Park. New playground equipment and landscaping. If its the beach you’re looking for the Sands is only 15 mins. away and undeveloped Hunting Island State Park is within 25 mins., Park Pass Included. Both dog friendly. This property is one of few Beaufort units licensed by city and state. Arrival any day of week.
About the Area
This cottage is located in Pigeon Point, a neighborhood in Beaufort with great shopping. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Ocean Creek. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and horse riding.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Our top Rental booking tips:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in Beaufort. Book your Beaufort, SC rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick your Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your family choose date ranges and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. KIERNAN KOTTAGE IN PIGEON POINT has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the host before booking the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what is best for your family.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or applied to your invoice.
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many concerns.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.4 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.7 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.9 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 1.0 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 1.2 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 1.2 miles
Ready to book KIERNAN KOTTAGE IN PIGEON POINT?Book Online Get Information Call: