- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySea Front Home with the most magnificant vistas on Fripp Island! This sizable unit has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. With close proximity to all of Fripp Islands most great attractions and activities, this is an ideal getaway for beach-goers and golfers alike. Most superb vistas on the island and one of the most meticulous homes, dolphins within reach and fishing off your outdoor space. The home is delightfully furbished in every room. Fripp Island is where the movie Forest Gump was filmed.
NOTE: The unit is sea front on a rock wall. It is NOT beach front. Beach access is about 1 mile away via foot, car or you can rent a golf cart on the island.
UNIT HIGHLIGHTS: Sea Front - Right Across the Street from 18th Fairway of Sea Point Golf Links - 2 Master Suites with private decks - 3 Car Garage - Sensational wide plank floors - Gas grille - WIFI. Beach access is just a brief golf cart ride away. Up to 6 Amenity Cards supplied - Additional Amenity cards available for buy and mandatory for access to golf, pools, and dining on the island. Amenity cards must be requested as part of the rental and additional comfort cards must buy through the unit. Childrens 12 and under do not require an amenities card.
The home has an lovely sea view however there is no beach area at the home.
A golf cart is NOT included however there are a couple places to rent them on the island.
Please include with your reservation request the names of and ages of each person that will need an club card. Up to 6 are available for complimentary. Additional cards are available for buy.
Also include the names of the drivers for each car needing a gate pass.
Club Guest Cards
Fripp Island Club Guest cards give visitors access to all Fripp Island Club Resort niceties. These include:
Two 18-hole golf courses (named as a "100 Most first-rate Golf Resorts in North America" by Links Magazine).
Ten-court Racquet club complex with year-round Tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts.
A variety of on-island stores and eateries, including the trendy Food Court.
Six shining swimming pools.
Island Excursion Units (golf carts, beach bicycles, scooters, boats, etc.).
A full service, deep water Marina.
FRIPP ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: 3.5 Miles of Unspoiled Beaches - 2 of the Highest Ranked Golf Courses in America (Sea Point & Sea Creek) - Tennis - Fishing - Kayaking - Swimming - Sunset Cruises - Marina - Eateries - Jogging trails.
SEA POINT GOLF LINKS: Designed by George W. Cobb, Sea Point is Fripp Island’s oceanfront prize. Sea Point has been boldly redone and was recognized by Corporate Meetings and Incentives as a Golden Links Award Winner. As golfers play this true land-meets-sea-design, the prevailing sea winds always present a challenge. While four Sea Point holes skirt the Atlantic and Fripp inlet, the constant sea winds affect the look, feel and play of nearly every hole.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area printed travel books which feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by a relationship between the property management company and the local merchant itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Many rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers to the same rental. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are basically catered to particular customers, whether it is oceanside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a particular Beaufort, SC activity that you love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual home owners generally offer their customers the opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a consequence of health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the number and variety of short term rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect getaway to fit their Beaufort, SC gang, from relaxing condos to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide easy operational management on behalf of the property owner..
We've constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Do you believe "Ocean Front Home with the best views on Fripp Island! 6 Amenity Cards Included!" is the best vacation property for your next vacation? Look over this guide to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental homes are booked early. To ensure the greatest selection of vacation rentals, we advise searching and booking your Beaufort, SC rental 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Many groups decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select a Community and Date
Quite often, the toughest part of planning your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else is simplier and easier.
Just How Many Beds?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Bear in mind that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Generally rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Have a Spending Limit
Make sure "Ocean Front Home with the best views on Fripp Island! 6 Amenity Cards Included!" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving a pricey rental home. Typically, just one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the family searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Adequate access can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all property listings include a list of amenities.
Think About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the party visiting with a dog? Pet policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest potential for a reduced rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Total Contract
Read the complete agreement and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you need to Cancel
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required call the property manager right away. This will protect against disagreements during checkout.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Most vacation rental web sites seek comments after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but genuine with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work very hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Did they enjoy their rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning is going to be easy. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to help with the next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.3 miles