- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySea Front Home with the choice vistas on Fripp Island! This cavernous unit has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. With close proximity to all of Fripp Islands most elegant attractions and activities, this is an just right getaway for beach-goers and golfers alike. Most attractive vistas on the island and one of the most pretty homes, dolphins within reach and fishing off your outdoor space. The home is gorgeously decorated in every room. Fripp Island is where the movie Forest Gump was filmed.
NOTE: The unit is sea front on a rock wall. It is NOT beach front. Beach access is about 1 mile away via foot, car or you can rent a golf cart on the island.
UNIT HIGHLIGHTS: Sea Front - Right Across the Street from 18th Fairway of Sea Point Golf Links - 2 Master Suites with private decks - 3 Car Garage - Stunning wide plank floors - Gas grille - WIFI. Beach access is just a brief golf cart ride away. Up to 6 Amenity Cards supplied - Additional Amenity cards available for buy and mandatory for access to golf, pools, and dining on the island. Amenity cards must be requested as part of the rental and additional comforts cards must buy through the unit. Childrens 12 and under do not require an extravagance card.
The home has an phenomenal sea view however there is no beach area at the home.
A golf cart is NOT included however there are a couple places to rent them on the island.
Please include with your reservation request the names of and ages of each person that will need an club card. Up to 6 are available for complimentary. Additional cards are available for buy.
Also include the names of the drivers for each car needing a gate pass.
Club Guest Cards
Fripp Island Club Guest cards give visitors access to all Fripp Island Club Resort niceties. These include:
Two 18-hole golf courses (named as a "100 Most first-rate Golf Resorts in North America" by Links Magazine).
Ten-court Racquet club complex with year-round Tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts.
A variety of on-island stores and eateries, including the outstanding Food Court.
Six shining swimming pools.
Island Excursion Units (golf carts, beach bicycles, scooters, boats, etc.).
A full service, deep water Marina.
FRIPP ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: 3.5 Miles of Unspoiled Beaches - 2 of the Highest Ranked Golf Courses in America (Sea Point & Sea Creek) - Tennis - Fishing - Kayaking - Swimming - Sunset Cruises - Marina - Eateries - Jogging trails.
SEA POINT GOLF LINKS: Designed by George W. Cobb, Sea Point is Fripp Island’s oceanfront prize. Sea Point has been boldly renovated and was recognized by Corporate Meetings and Incentives as a Golden Links Award Winner. As golfers play this true land-meets-sea-design, the prevailing sea winds always present a challenge. While four Sea Point holes skirt the Atlantic and Fripp inlet, the constant sea winds affect the look, feel and play of nearly every hole.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property managers and vacation properties supply Beaufort, SC area promotional travel catalogs that feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by a relationship between the property management company and the merchant itself. Look for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to discover the same great attractions with a significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Shoulder seasons special offer fantastic offers.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of management companies provide rate reductions to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly looking forward to ? If there's a particular Beaufort, SC atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and selection of daily, weekly and monthly rental homes available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Beaufort, SC family, from low-noise condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and practical knowledge to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however most beginners will be happy to learn that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
How to find and reserve a great rental home:
Before you start to book "Ocean Front Home with the best views on Fripp Island! 6 Amenity Cards Included!", review our short list of issues to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rental properties start booking early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. A lot of households choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Agreement can be tricky among relatives, but once this complicated part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Generally rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Will the chosen rental property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each party knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental documents call for a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What home features is the group interested in? Do you want a vacation property with open-air dining area? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental property charge? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Grandparents will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your furry family members. While many vacation homes allow pets or animals, rules and costs vary per rental. Many restrictions may possibly eliminate a prospective rental. Read your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
Many websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional rental experience.
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything required. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Your best chance for a reduced rate is switching to an off-season week.
Read the Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Property
After you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. If you find damages, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the property manager straight away. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Be respectful of the community. More often than not, surrounding properties are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a housekeeping fee, The property really should be in good shape. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, surplus beach sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental home management companies and rental websites allow travellers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere about your experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Did they feel about the rental? Maybe everything was outstanding and you are all set to reserve the same property for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have gained valuable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.3 miles