- Fripp Island
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
Elegant 6 bedroom/6 bathroom home with pool, outdoor kitchen, and dock.
Come visit refined Fripp Island, South Carolina and stay at 89 Sea Creek Boulevard. This is a enchanting 6-bedroom, 6 1/2-bath holiday rental home! This home is located on the canal, steps from the Sea Creek golf course and Davis Adore Park, and a brief golf cart ride to the beach. Your family will adore the private pool, multiple porches, and outdoor kitchen supplied with a gas grille, sink, and dining area.
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3 King Bed| Bedroom 4 Queen Bed| Bedroom 5: Two Twin Beds | Bedroom 6: Queen Sleeper Couch. Five of the six bedrooms are supplied with flat screen TVs with DVD. This home also has a Pack 'n Play onsite for visitors with very modest children.
This home includes a blissful kitchen that is thoroughly supplied to handle all of your preparing needs during your stay! A 6-burner gas stove, 2 ovens, and substantial granite countertops make preparing a wind. Appreciate dinners around the 10-person dining table.
Amenity cards are available to buy for access to island pools, golf courses & eateries.
Conveniences include a completely supplied opulent kitchen, shared dock with room for a modest boat, outdoor kitchen, two sizable screened porches and 4 open air porches, gas fireplace, 6 flat-screen cable TVs, complimentary WiFi, 1 jetted garden tub, new towels, 2 garage parking spots and 2 driveway parking spots and community comforts including swimming pools, exercise center, and much more
- No smoking
- No dogs and cats allowed
- No events or huge gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs. Therefore, online calendars may only be referbished when units with similar accommodations are booked.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer niceties such as fresh kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an delightful and appealing holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a phenomenal Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the peaceful of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club niceties. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when relishing resort niceties. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if luxuries are delighted at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is included to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashier’s checks and money orders. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become completely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area traveller discount guides which feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by a relationship between the property manager and the local itself. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the same wonderful activities at a substantial discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer phenomenal rates on weekly rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for price reductions. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most anticipating during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sights you are most looking forward to.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed due to medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the number and variety of weekly rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to come across a vacation home that suits their desires and price range.
The majority of rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be delighted to discover that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you start to book "PRIVATE Pool, Dock with Canal View, Elevator ", examine our short list of points to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rentals are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Many households prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Begin by choosing which specific area of Beaufort, SC you'd like to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Consider that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Check to make sure "PRIVATE Pool, Dock with Canal View, Elevator " suits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a pricey rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Does the property have bikes and body boards available as part of your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Be sure to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but policies differ. Many restrictions might eliminate a potential rental home. Study your contract very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental home management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Remember to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required get in touch with the home manager straight away. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Many rental management company sites request comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine regarding your stay. Top owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Did everybody have a good time? Ideally everything turned out to be wonderful and you are ready to reserve the rental for next year. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles