- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
Dazzling 6 bedroom/6 bathroom home with pool, outdoor kitchen, and dock.
Come visit handsome Fripp Island, South Carolina and stay at 89 Sea Creek Boulevard. This is a alluring 6-bedroom, 6 1/2-bath holiday rental home! This home is located on the canal, steps from the Sea Creek golf course and Davis Appreciate Park, and a brief golf cart ride to the beach. Your family will savor the private pool, multiple porches, and outdoor kitchen supplied with a gas grille, sink, and dining area.
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3 King Bed| Bedroom 4 Queen Bed| Bedroom 5: Two Twin Beds | Bedroom 6: Queen Sleeper Couch. Five of the six bedrooms are supplied with flat screen TVs with DVD. This home also has a Pack 'n Play onsite for visitors with very modest children.
This home includes a opulent kitchen that is completely supplied to handle all of your preparing needs during your stay! A 6-burner gas stove, 2 ovens, and abundant granite countertops make preparing a wind. Relish dinners around the 10-person dining table.
Amenity cards are available to buy for access to island pools, golf courses & eateries.
Conveniences include a completely supplied delightful kitchen, shared dock with room for a modest boat, outdoor kitchen, two huge screened porches and 4 open air porches, gas fireplace, 6 flat-screen cable TVs, complimentary WiFi, 1 jetted garden tub, new towels, 2 garage parking spots and 2 driveway parking spots and community luxuries including swimming pools, exercise center, and much more
- No smoking
- No dogs and cats allowed
- No events or enormous gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs. Therefore, online calendars may only be renovated when units with similar accommodations are booked.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer niceties such as modren kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an delightful and peaceful holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a fabulous Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the tranquility of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club comforts. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when relishing resort niceties. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if luxuries are appreciated at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards, cash, cashier’s checks and money orders. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become entirely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table.
- Many property managers and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, SC area travel discount catalogs which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, as this allows travelers to discover the same great activities at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Willing to switch your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up sizeable bargains.
- Several management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same rental. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some properties are basically catered to particular vacationers, whether it is oceanside rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a particular Beaufort, SC atteaction which you just love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer their clients the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a result of personal health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to discover how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to select a property that suits their expectations and spending budget.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, as well as maintenance issues that may occur.
We have constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation property experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you decide to book "PRIVATE Pool, Dock with Canal View, Elevator ", go through our short collection of issues to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rental properties book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the very best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC rental home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many groups decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select your Place and Travel Week
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, SC you would like to visit, and the choose travel dates.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you book.
Have a Budget
Most vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected stay. It could be at the high end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving an expensive rental property. Most rental documents require a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental home rate? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Do some members of your group have specific needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the gang travelling with a family dog? Even though quite a few rental homes allow dogs, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Study your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
When the place, dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies usually have an exclusive collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure the home has everything required. If lacking, the property management company may know of comparable homes that better suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Your greatest prospects for a reduced rate will be changing to a less desirable week.
Read through the Total Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit right away. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed fixes. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental websites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you'll want to note that in your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their stay? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you're happy to re-book the same property for next year. Maybe the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better recognize how to perfect your search next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles