- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyTimes are stressful and Sea Wind is the ideal place to relax! Sea Wind just received a total interior remodel finishing March 2020! Every inch of the home was touched and sanitized! We created an inviting open floor plan to savor the oceanfront view with a new kitchen, quartz counter tops and island, new appliances, bespoke chandelier in the dining room along with additional seating at our new island. We’re located at the end of a private street with effortless access to the new boardwalk. You can appreciate our peaceful beach with no worries about social distancing. We give a gas grille for preparing and local eateries are delivering to the Island. What better way to get away!
Sea Wind’s redesign also includes a new master bath and bedroom, added a new mini master with king bed and ensuite bath/vessel sink along with a referbished 3rd bath with new shower and vanity. All bedrooms have streaming TV’s. WiFi has been upgraded to 5G. We even added a new upstairs laundry supplied with a new W/D and of course, every room in the home has been newly colored!
All size dogs and cats are always welcomed and everybody (including our pet visitors) appreciate our phenomenal screen porch appointed with a comfortable Sunbrella outdoor sectional and additional outdoor seating. As always, our prices include a complimentary golf cart, 4 bicycles, beach cart with wheels, beach towels, beach chairs and 2 bliss cards with weekly stays! Additional amenities cards can be bought.
We pride ourselves with a incredible unit manager and housekeeping team that take all precautions in thoroughly cleaning and using CDC recommended anti-bacteria products to keep Sea Wind pristine! Our unit manager even delivers your extravagance cards prior to your arrival at no additional charge and is available and responsive during your stay. Our goal is to ensure you have the most great holiday possible!
'SEA BREEZE' is a peaceful, freshly renovated pet-affable oceanfront home located mid-island WITH A NEWLY CONSTRUCTED beach boardwalk making it effortless for getting little ones and strollers to the beach.
Both our master (King bed) and nautical bedrooms (Queen and twin) have oceanfront vistas and the walk-in master has a constructed-in closet system. The mini master has a king bed with ensuite bathroom, bespoke vanity and walk-in shower. The 4th bedroom has two full size beds, streaming TV, and tons of toys. The new full hall bathroom with tub and shower services the nautical and 4th bedroom. A queen-size air bed is available for additional sleeping, plus Pack 'n Play too! All comforters, linens, towels, drapes and accessories have been refreshed in a fun and sophisticated beach theme.
Sea Wind is decorated with towels/linens/toiletries like a hotel and the kitchen is completely-supplied. We give 4 adult bicycles, propane gas grille, beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote on rollers and sand toys. All you have to bring are your t-shirts, shorts and toothbrush! Private covered parking for six cars and sizable room is available for boat & trailer parking under the home and on the side street.
Our goal is to give everything to make your holiday calming and memorable. Holiday at Sea Wind and get away with your family and family dogs and cats during challenging times!
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you printed travel guide books with special deals for rental homes, dining and attractions. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? Shoulder seasons special offer terrific offers.
- Several rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or returning vacationers to the same rental. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some rentals are essentially designed to serve particular visitors, whether it's downtown rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a home which most directly matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their customers an option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners often select management companies to manage online advertising, housekeeping and repairs and maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most newcomers will be happy to find that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
How to find and book the right rental property:
Do you think " Newly Remodeled, Oceanfront, Pet Friendly, Golf Cart, 4 Bikes" is the perfect rental for your upcoming getaway? Read through this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC rental properties start booking very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. A lot of families prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Sometimes, the toughest part of preparing for your trip is choosing where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else is easier.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Will your selected rental suit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to reserving an expensive vacation property. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your group searching for? Are you looking for a rental property with open-air lounge? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Will the home have bicycles and beach toys available for use during your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Frequently the elder generation has challenges with staircases. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furry family members. Even though a number of vacation rentals permit household pets, rules and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be controlled. Study your agreement very carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included.
Start the Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies typically have a unique assortment of rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies are different with each property. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Info
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. If you discover wear and tear, or if repairs are required contact the property manager without delay. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be valuable.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites permit travellers to provide comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but straightforward with regards to rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to solve the situation.
Learn and Improve
How did they like the rental choice? Hopefully everything turned out to be perfect and you're all set to re-book the rental home for next year. If the rental property was not quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.9 miles