- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyTimes are stressful and Sea Wind is the ideal place to relax! Sea Wind just received a total interior remodel finishing March 2020! Every inch of the home was touched and sanitized! We created an inviting open floor plan to appreciate the oceanfront view with a new kitchen, quartz counter tops and island, new appliances, bespoke chandelier in the dining room along with additional seating at our new island. We’re located at the end of a private street with effortless access to the new boardwalk. You can savor our peaceful beach with no worries about social distancing. We give a gas grille for preparing and local eateries are delivering to the Island. What better way to get away!
Sea Wind’s redesign also includes a new master bath and bedroom, added a new mini master with king bed and ensuite bath/vessel sink along with a modernized 3rd bath with new shower and vanity. All bedrooms have streaming TV’s. WiFi has been upgraded to 5G. We even added a new upstairs laundry supplied with a new W/D and of course, every room in the home has been freshly colored!
All size family dogs and cats are always welcomed and everybody (including our pet visitors) appreciate our awesome screen porch appointed with a comfortable Sunbrella outdoor sectional and additional outdoor seating. As always, our prices include a complimentary golf cart, 4 bicycles, beach cart with wheels, beach towels, beach chairs and 2 amenities cards with weekly stays! Additional comfort cards can be bought.
We pride ourselves with a excellent unit manager and housekeeping team that take all precautions in thoroughly cleaning and using CDC recommended anti-bacteria products to keep Sea Wind pristine! Our unit manager even delivers your opulence cards prior to your arrival at no additional charge and is available and responsive during your stay. Our goal is to ensure you have the most magnificant holiday possible!
'SEA BREEZE' is a inviting, newly refreshed pet-friendly oceanfront home located mid-island WITH A NEWLY CONSTRUCTED beach boardwalk making it effortless for getting little ones and strollers to the beach.
Both our master (King bed) and nautical bedrooms (Queen and twin) have oceanfront vistas and the walk-in master has a constructed-in closet system. The mini master has a king bed with ensuite bathroom, bespoke vanity and walk-in shower. The 4th bedroom has two full size beds, streaming TV, and tons of toys. The new full hall bathroom with tub and shower services the nautical and 4th bedroom. A queen-size air bed is available for additional sleeping, plus Pack 'n Play too! All comforters, linens, towels, drapes and accessories have been updated in a fun and sophisticated beach theme.
Sea Wind is decorated with towels/linens/toiletries like a hotel and the kitchen is thoroughly-supplied. We give 4 adult bicycles, propane gas grille, beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote on rollers and sand toys. All you have to bring are your t-shirts, shorts and toothbrush! Private covered parking for six cars and bountiful room is available for boat & trailer parking under the home and on the side street.
Our goal is to give everything to make your holiday appealing and memorable. Holiday at Sea Wind and get away with your family and dogs and cats during challenging times!
- Many management companies and vacation rental homes provide Beaufort, SC area promotional magazines that feature deals, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, since this allows visitors to discover the very same great attractions with a considerable discounted.
- Can you switch your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few rental companies offer markdowns to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain experience that you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You'll get the best value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed due to health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to learn the number of properties are available in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and working experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental:
Do you believe " Newly Remodeled, Oceanfront, Pet Friendly, Golf Cart, 4 Bikes" is the best rental for your upcoming vacation? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, SC rental homes start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to a trip. Many families prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose your Town and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is simpler.
How Many Beds?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what kind of bedroom setup you need to have. Bear in mind that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Does the preferred rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single member of your company must be responsible for collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the family searching for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental fee? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Special Factors to consider
Frequently the senior generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. The majority of rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the party visiting with a domestic pet? Even though quite a few rentals permit dogs and cats, rules and charges fluctuate per property. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the home has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar properties that fit your preferences and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many homes sit vacant.
Read through the Entire Contract
Read through the entire agreement and make certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Property
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. We also recommend promptly calling the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be useful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many hassles.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the rental home to assure you've gathered all personal belongings.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred during your remain. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Many rental sites ask for comments after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If something was wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your critique.
Did they love their stay? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental. If not, you have gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.9 miles