- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyTimes are stressful and Sea Wind is the ideal place to relax! Sea Wind just received a total interior remodel finishing March 2020! Every inch of the home was touched and sanitized! We created an inviting open floor plan to relish the oceanfront view with a new kitchen, quartz counter tops and island, new appliances, bespoke chandelier in the dining room along with additional seating at our new island. We’re located at the end of a private street with effortless access to the new boardwalk. You can adore our peaceful beach with no worries about social distancing. We give a gas grille for preparing and local eateries are delivering to the Island. What better way to get away!
Sea Wind’s redesign also includes a new master bath and bedroom, added a new mini master with king bed and ensuite bath/vessel sink along with a modernized 3rd bath with new shower and vanity. All bedrooms have streaming TV’s. WiFi has been upgraded to 5G. We even added a new upstairs laundry supplied with a new W/D and of course, every room in the home has been newly colored!
All size dogs and cats are always welcomed and everybody (including our pet visitors) appreciate our breathtaking screen porch appointed with a peaceful Sunbrella outdoor sectional and additional outdoor seating. As always, our costs include a complimentary golf cart, 4 bicycles, beach cart with wheels, beach towels, beach chairs and 2 bliss cards with weekly stays! Additional amenities cards can be bought.
We pride ourselves with a excellent unit manager and housekeeping team that take all precautions in thoroughly cleaning and using CDC recommended anti-bacteria products to keep Sea Wind pristine! Our unit manager even delivers your opulence cards prior to your arrival at no additional charge and is available and responsive during your stay. Our goal is to ensure you have the choice holiday possible!
'SEA BREEZE' is a appealing, freshly referbished pet-neighborly oceanfront home located mid-island WITH A NEWLY CONSTRUCTED beach boardwalk making it effortless for getting little ones and strollers to the beach.
Both our master (King bed) and nautical bedrooms (Queen and twin) have oceanfront vistas and the walk-in master has a constructed-in closet system. The mini master has a king bed with ensuite bathroom, bespoke vanity and walk-in shower. The 4th bedroom has two full size beds, streaming TV, and tons of toys. The new full hall bathroom with tub and shower services the nautical and 4th bedroom. A queen-size air bed is available for additional sleeping, plus Pack 'n Play too! All comforters, linens, towels, drapes and accessories have been modernized in a fun and sophisticated beach theme.
Sea Wind is decorated with towels/linens/toiletries like a hotel and the kitchen is thoroughly-supplied. We give 4 adult bicycles, propane gas grille, beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote on rollers and sand toys. All you have to bring are your t-shirts, shorts and toothbrush! Private covered parking for six cars and substantial room is available for boat & trailer parking under the home and on the side street.
Our goal is to give everything to make your holiday inviting and memorable. Holiday at Sea Wind and get away with your family and dogs and cats during challenging times!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guides with special deals for rental homes, dining and activities. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you can visit? Shoulder seasons provide fantastic discounts.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning vacation goers to the same rental. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific groups of travellers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel.
General Vacation Rental Advice
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and selection of short term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with making reservations, check-in, housekeeping services, and any routine service problems that may occur.
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most beginners will be happy to learn that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
How to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Before you book " Newly Remodeled, Oceanfront, Pet Friendly, Golf Cart, 4 Bikes included", review our brief checklist of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, SC rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental home..
Settle on your Place and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be tricky between family members, but as soon as this complicated part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Try to remember that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Check to make sure " Newly Remodeled, Oceanfront, Pet Friendly, Golf Cart, 4 Bikes included" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking a costly rental home. Normally, a single person in the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and getting each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Does the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to shopping? Does the unit have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Do certain members of your party have specific needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Make sure you include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. A number of limitations may possibly dismiss a potential rental. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Start the Search
After the location, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Besides offering exceptional properties, local agencies offer you excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best chance for a reduced rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Read the Total Agreement
Read the entire contract and be certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required get in touch with the home manager straight away.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Often, adjacent properties are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to make certain you've collected all belongings.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites permit travellers to give comments. If your property and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you should make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Experience
How did they feel about the rental? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning will be quick. If not, you have acquired useful experience to aid with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.9 miles