- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyFinest private home on Fripp., 1 COMPLIMENTARY golf cart (a $300 weekly value!), high speed wi-fi included, sizable flat screen TV, apple TV, surround sound system. Super peaceful on golf course, ideal!
The most beautiful, the most cloistered and the most most exemplary kept secret on Fripp is now available again after a long rent-complimentary period, for rent for select weeks only.
Private, pristine family home. Updated, professionally adorned, opulent kitchen, Weber gas grille, golf cart.
This is THE nicest unit on Fripp. High end home entirely supplied. 5 min walk to the beach, 2 min by cart. Huge backyard, outdoor porch AND screen in porch, BBQ and outdoor shower! There is not better. Amenity cards are additional.
Your own second home at a fraction of the price! No mortgage, no unit taxes..But your home for as long as you are there with everything supplied, from toys, golf cart, thoroughly supplied extravagant kitchen, extravagance linen, beach stuff, you name it!
SPACIOUS INSIDE AND OUT, PRIVATE, HOME AWAY FROM HOME GOLF FRONT UNIT!!
Welcome to the superb, private island utopia known as Fripp Island and your home away from home! You can now stop looking. This is the ideal holiday home. Enormous and well appointed, this unit sits on the 4th Fairway of Fripp Island's Sea Point Course. The beach is a brief bicycle or golf cart ride away (1 golf cart supplied) and is a very delightful walk.
This glamourous, private 2800 sqft Savannah bungalow, includes a huge, comfortable living room and eat in completely-supplied kitchen, four generous bedrooms: on the main floor a king master suite with private screened-in porch ideal for evening reading and peaceful glass of wine, a second bedroom with a full size Murphy bed hidden in the armoire.. On the second floor, a queen-sized third bedroom, and the children's twin room complete with games and books. In all, eight people can sleep pleasantly. There are 2.5 bathrooms, plus a completely private heated outdoor shower for those sandy days, a enormous balcony overlooking the polished Sea Point Golf Course's 4th fairway, with gas grille. A sizable front porch with rockers for lazy afternoon reading. Linens, towels, kitchen wares, toys, beach stuff, books, movies, etc., are all included.
Constructed in 2002, extremely well maintained, ideally furbished and finished, your home is located only 5 mins. walk from the beach, it is located at the heart of the island, your are close to everything but away from the mid-island more busy section of Fripp. Our area of Fripp is ideal for lovers of oceanside golf and beach, where the sound of the waves rock you to sleep.
This home has as much space indoors as it does out. The sizable back outdoor space, great front porch and additional screened porch give tons of room for a sizable group. It's huge double lot, yard, driveway and garage offers broad space for children to play. The generous kitchen and family rooms can handle a huge indoor crowd as well.
The kitchen is supplied for blissful cooks with all Caphalon cookware and every kitchens needs tended to with much attention to details.
Our visitors may adore the 7 island pools by purchasing Amenity cards for their stay, including the mid island Olympic pools, the Sea Point pool, the Cabana Club, with a heated pool / kiddie pool / and lagoon pool with waterfalls and mist cave. There are eight soft and two hard surface tennis courts for your appreciation as well as running, bicycle and roller blade trails, and spectacular nature paths. You can also rent boats, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, bicycles, mopeds, or rent a seat on one of the regularly scheduled excursion boats for dolphin watching, shelling, and exploring! Full marina facilities are also available for boating enthusiasts. Exploration of South Carolina's coast can continue at Hunting Island State Park, mins. away, with the lighthouse to visit and the history of the region on display. Do not forget Camp Fripp! The ideal children' day camp for children 3 to teens!
Besides its un-busy pretty beaches, the island hosts a unique variety of niceties. For the avid golfer, Fripp offers two exceptionally superb and challenging courses. One was designed by George Cobb and includes spectacular oceanfront vistas, while the other was designed by PGA champion Davis Adore III.
Fishermen of all ages can spend their time along the meandering tidal creeks catching generous fish, shrimp, and blue crabs.
For the shopper, there are copious stores and stores on the island offering everything from casual wear and souvenirs to grocery items. Guests have a choice of five different eateries on the island all a brief golf cart ride away.
For the happiness of our visitors, our home is 'No Smoking'. Family Animals are not allowed.
Fripp Island is located just 45 mins. from Hilton Head, one hour from Savannah, and one and one-half hours from Charleston. It is 20 mins. from appealing historic Beaufort, where shopping, eating and the arts are spectacular: for those of you who adore horse-drawn carriage tours, unique shopping, historic sightseeing, and all types of dining - from casual to chic!
Keywords: Golf, House, Secluded, Golf Carts, Childrens, Outdoor Shower,
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and rental homes provide Beaufort, SC area printed travel books which include offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the merchant itself. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Can you adjust your vacation week? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer terrific rates on rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies offer discount rates to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are practically catered to specific vacationers, whether it's downtown homes with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners typically offer their clients the chance to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected motel stay or additional fuel.
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Some people are shocked to discover how many vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an ideal retreat to suit their Beaufort, SC gang, from relaxing condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however most novices will be happy to discover that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
Searching for and reserving the right vacation property:
Do you think "One row off beach, on golf course, Updated, designer and Gourmet - sleeps 8!!" is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Browse through this checklist to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the most desirable selection of properties, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC getaway 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Select your Area and Travel Week
Begin by determining which particular area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to explore, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental property
Establish who is traveling, and just how many/what kind of bedroom setup you'll need. Be mindful that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Make a Spending Limit
Many vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected stay. It may be at the top end of the range. If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make certain each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single individual in your family needs to be in charge of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the family trying to find? Do you primarily desire a rental home with a pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental rate? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Commonly the senior generation has trouble with stairs. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Are you or other individuals in the group travelling with a furry companion? Animals are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies can vary. Be sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
When the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources to get the best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to offering distinctive properties, local agencies offer you exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
Read through the full agreement and make sure you understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. We also recommend promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any fixes. This can protect against conflicts during check out.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to be certain no property damage occurred during your remain. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites permit customers to offer comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your comments.
Did they enjoy their rental? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning will be simple and easy. Maybe the rental home was not ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.0 miles