- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNew in 2007 and well maintained (see our guestbook)- this Lowcountry home is elegantly adorned in warm colors and all furnishings were chosen with bliss in mind. Family amicable antiques and beautiful accessories and artwork will accept you to relax and re-charge.
Entertainment includes a NEW TV on screen porch, new enormous screen TV in living room, DVD player. We include internet access and the use of TWO 4-passenger golf carts to travel around the island in open-air style. Ideal for 2 families.
Our 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home includes heart pine floors, living room, dining room and powder room downstairs. A second outdoor living area accepts calming leisure in screened appreciation. The downstairs bedroom has a queen bed and private bath. Gourmet kitchen with all preparing necessities includes cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
Upstairs, you will find the master bedroom with king size bed, private bath and private outdoor space; a queen room with private bath, and a bunk room with full/twin bunk, twin/twin bunk and room for peaceful, movie watching and game playing. This room can accommodate a fourth couple on an all-adult trip. All bedrooms feature cable TV and DVD player in bunk room. Enclosed garage (right side only), private backyard and laundry room. NEW addition is a complete outdoor shower with hot water and privacy. You don't know what you are missing until you shower under the clear blue or starry sky. And reviewers adore the TV on the porch.
OWNER'S RENTAL AGREEMENT CONTAINS ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ONLINE BOOKING WILL ONLY BE 100% ACCEPTED WITH SIGNING AND RETURN OF RENTAL AGREEMENT.
Come once and experience all Fripp Island has to offer and you'll be hooked for life. Fripp Island is a 3000 acre, gated island which is known for its spectacular beauty, welcoming wildlife (deer, alligators, feathered friends, dolphin, turtles and more), and 3-1/2 miles of uncrowded beaches. It is a non-commercial, phenomenal get-away to relax, yet activities such as golf, tennis, fishing, boating, planned activities, etc. make it a fun place to be for the whole family.
Historic Beaufort, SC and Hunting Island State Park are a very brief drive away. Summer is ideal, but Fripp is also marvelous all year round with many very agreeable fall, winter, and spring days for golf trips and family spring break holidays.
Our home has a central and convenient location that accepts fast access to the beach and all the resort’s niceties. There are two championship golf courses - the George W. Cobb Sea Point course is a true sea/link style, and the Davis Appreciate III Sea Creek course received a 4 1/2 star rating by Golf Digest. There is a special Wee Links course set aside for children just learning the game. There are ten tennis courts along with professional instructors & clinics. While we are not shorefront, the island has 28+ public beach crossovers with cart and bicycle parking.
The island has 5 eateries & 7 pools. Adore the sea wind and view of the inlet at the newer Cabana Club Complex (one heated pool, generous kiddie pool complete with frog slide and one pool with caves and waterfalls). There are two great outdoor bars, ice cream, pizza, ship’s store and appreciation market.
Camp Fripp hosts day camp and children nighttime out programs for youths 3 to 12 (so parents can have some time alone). There are teen activities for 12 to 17 year olds as well as nature programs, social programs and more for the entire family.
Need more? Walk, run and ride bicycles on the bicycle path. The resort has a wide array of rental fun available. Bikes, motor scooters, jet skis, canoes, kayaks, and even fishing boats can be rented by the day or week. The island has cruises available for dolphin watching, shelling at close by islands, and even sunset cruises. Charter fishing is available, too.
PROVIDED: Use of two 4 seat golf carts with weekly rental. Quote includes Two (2) Resort Guest Cards. Resort Guest Cards cards may be bought for $25-$50 if additional passes are needed. Only children older than 12 need a card. SC Tax/fee of 11% is additional. Refundable security deposit of $500 mandatory. Signing and return of Owner's Rental Agreement a must.
The Resort Guest Cards will accept you to appreciate the total resort experience - available only if you rent from a club member. With the Resort Guest Cards, you can: dine in the only on-island eateries, play golf or tennis, swim in the resort pools, enroll the children at Camp Fripp and rent kayaks, boats, etc. thru Rental Excursions.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guides with promotions for accommodations, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these books and coupon books, since this allows vacationers to enjoy those wonderful activities at a frequently substantial discounted.
- Are your travel dates flexible? The off-peak seasons typically offer amazing rates on weekly rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Several management companies provide rate reductions to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly longing for ? You'll get the most value from a rental that most thoroughly matches your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to discover the number of vacation rentals are located in Beaufort, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to suit their Beaufort, SC gang, from quiet condos to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Before you book " Bonito House-W/2 Golf carts 4BR/4.5BA great for 2 families", review our brief list of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental homes are booked very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before your vacation. A lot of families decide to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Settle on your Place and Vacation Week
Agreement can be tough between members of the family, but the moment this tricky part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Remember that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Will your preferred rental property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Generally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What home features is the family interested in? Do you just want a vacation rental with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Will the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or near night life? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Do a few people in your group have special needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. Most vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a pet dog? Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines differ. Many limitations may possibly eliminate a prospective rental. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
Once the place, time and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from offering exceptional rental properties, local agencies offer you superb service..
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything required. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that better suit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Entire Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular price, guests must pay local taxes when booking " Bonito House-W/2 Golf carts 4BR/4.5BA great for 2 families", in addition to various other fees that may be required based upon their situation, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any damage immediately after you arrive. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any needed fixes. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred during your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Most property management companies and rental websites permit renters to provide reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but straightforward with regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did everyone have a great time? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning is going to be painless. If not, you have acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.5 miles