- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNew in 2007 and well maintained (see our guestbook)- this Lowcountry home is appealingly adorned in warm colors and all furnishings were chosen with appreciation in mind. Family neighborly antiques and lovely accessories and artwork will accept you to relax and re-charge.
Entertainment includes a NEW TV on screen porch, new huge screen TV in living room, DVD player. We include internet access and the use of TWO 4-passenger golf carts to travel around the island in open-air style. Ideal for 2 families.
Our 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home includes heart pine floors, living room, dining room and powder room downstairs. A second outdoor living area accepts relaxing recreation in screened comfort. The downstairs bedroom has a queen bed and private bath. Gourmet kitchen with all preparing necessities includes cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
Upstairs, you will find the master bedroom with king size bed, private bath and private outdoor space; a queen room with private bath, and a bunk room with full/twin bunk, twin/twin bunk and room for appealing, movie watching and game playing. This room can accommodate a fourth couple on an all-adult trip. All bedrooms feature cable TV and DVD player in bunk room. Enclosed garage (right side only), private backyard and laundry room. NEW addition is a complete outdoor shower with hot water and privacy. You don't know what you are missing until you shower under the clear blue or starry sky. And reviewers appreciate the TV on the porch.
OWNER'S RENTAL AGREEMENT CONTAINS ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ONLINE BOOKING WILL ONLY BE 100% ACCEPTED WITH SIGNING AND RETURN OF RENTAL AGREEMENT.
Come once and experience all Fripp Island has to offer and you'll be hooked for life. Fripp Island is a 3000 acre, gated island which is known for its dramatic beauty, chummy wildlife (deer, alligators, feathered friends, dolphin, turtles and more), and 3-1/2 miles of uncrowded beaches. It is a non-commercial, phenomenal get-away to relax, yet activities such as golf, tennis, fishing, boating, planned activities, etc. make it a fun place to be for the whole family.
Historic Beaufort, SC and Hunting Island State Park are a very brief drive away. Summer is ideal, but Fripp is also incredible all year round with many very agreeable fall, winter, and spring days for golf trips and family spring break holidays.
Our home has a central and convenient location that accepts fast access to the beach and all the resort’s luxuries. There are two championship golf courses - the George W. Cobb Sea Point course is a true sea/link style, and the Davis Adore III Sea Creek course received a 4 1/2 star rating by Golf Digest. There is a special Wee Links course set aside for children just learning the game. There are ten tennis courts along with professional instructors & clinics. While we are not shorefront, the island has 28+ public beach crossovers with cart and bicycle parking.
The island has 5 eateries & 7 pools. Relish the sea wind and view of the inlet at the newer Cabana Club Complex (one heated pool, sizable kiddie pool complete with frog slide and one pool with caves and waterfalls). There are two great outdoor bars, ice cream, pizza, ship’s store and comfort market.
Camp Fripp hosts day camp and children nighttime out programs for youths 3 to 12 (so parents can have some time alone). There are teen activities for 12 to 17 year olds as well as nature programs, social programs and more for the entire family.
Need more? Walk, run and ride bicycles on the bicycle path. The resort has a wide array of rental fun available. Bikes, motor scooters, jet skis, canoes, kayaks, and even fishing boats can be rented by the day or week. The island has cruises available for dolphin watching, shelling at close by islands, and even sunset cruises. Charter fishing is available, too.
PROVIDED: Use of two 4 seat golf carts with weekly rental. Quote includes Two (2) Resort Guest Cards. Resort Guest Cards cards may be bought for $25-$50 if additional passes are needed. Only children older than 12 need a card. SC Tax/fee of 11% is additional. Refundable security deposit of $500 mandatory. Signing and return of Owner's Rental Agreement a must.
The Resort Guest Cards will accept you to appreciate the total resort experience - available only if you rent from a club member. With the Resort Guest Cards, you can: dine in the only on-island eateries, play golf or tennis, swim in the resort pools, enroll the children at Camp Fripp and rent kayaks, boats, etc. thru Rental Excursions.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property managers and rental homes supply Beaufort, SC area discount catalogs which feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? Shoulder seasons offer amazing promotions.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of property management companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve particular vacationers, whether it's beachfront rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and locations you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual rental owners generally offer their customers the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed resulting from health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and wide range of short term rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an optimum getaway to fit their Beaufort, SC group, from relaxing condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with reserving, check-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance problems that may arise.
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Before you decide to book " Bonito House-W/2 Golf carts 4BR/4.5BA great for 2 families", review our short list of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rentals are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Many families choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Settle on your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be difficult among family, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
Establish who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom setup you should have. Be aware that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Generally rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Does the chosen rental property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental documents call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Make a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Suitable accessibility can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are added.
Best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
When you've spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damages when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your findings. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental home sites allow renters to offer feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest regarding your stay. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. How did they feel about the rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation rental. If the rental home was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to filter your search next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.5 miles