- Fripp Island
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Broadband Access
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Gas Fireplace
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNew in 2007 and well maintained (see our guestbook)- this Lowcountry home is splendidly adorned in warm colors and all furnishings were chosen with comfort in mind. Family affable antiques and sensational accessories and artwork will accept you to relax and re-charge.
Entertainment includes a NEW TV on screen porch, new sizable screen TV in living room, DVD player. We include internet access and the use of TWO 4-passenger golf carts to travel around the island in open-air style. Ideal for 2 families.
Our 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home includes heart pine floors, living room, dining room and powder room downstairs. A second outdoor living area accepts calming leisure in screened appreciation. The downstairs bedroom has a queen bed and private bath. Gourmet kitchen with all preparing necessities includes cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
Upstairs, you will find the master bedroom with king size bed, private bath and private outdoor space; a queen room with private bath, and a bunk room with full/twin bunk, twin/twin bunk and room for inviting, movie watching and game playing. This room can accommodate a fourth couple on an all-adult trip. All bedrooms feature cable TV and DVD player in bunk room. Enclosed garage (right side only), private backyard and laundry room. NEW addition is a complete outdoor shower with hot water and privacy. You don't know what you are missing until you shower under the clear blue or starry sky. And reviewers appreciate the TV on the porch.
OWNER'S RENTAL AGREEMENT CONTAINS ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ONLINE BOOKING WILL ONLY BE 100% ACCEPTED WITH SIGNING AND RETURN OF RENTAL AGREEMENT.
Come once and experience all Fripp Island has to offer and you'll be hooked for life. Fripp Island is a 3000 acre, gated island which is known for its spectacular beauty, amiable wildlife (deer, alligators, feathered friends, dolphin, turtles and more), and 3-1/2 miles of uncrowded beaches. It is a non-commercial, outstanding get-away to relax, yet activities such as golf, tennis, fishing, boating, planned activities, etc. make it a fun place to be for the whole family.
Historic Beaufort, SC and Hunting Island State Park are a very brief drive away. Summer is ideal, but Fripp is also incredible all year round with many very nice fall, winter, and spring days for golf trips and family spring break holidays.
Our home has a central and convenient location that accepts fast access to the beach and all the resort’s niceties. There are two championship golf courses - the George W. Cobb Sea Point course is a true sea/link style, and the Davis Adore III Sea Creek course received a 4 1/2 star rating by Golf Digest. There is a special Wee Links course set aside for children just learning the game. There are ten tennis courts along with professional instructors & clinics. While we are not shorefront, the island has 28+ public beach crossovers with cart and bicycle parking.
The island has 5 eateries & 7 pools. Appreciate the sea wind and view of the inlet at the newer Cabana Club Complex (one heated pool, enormous kiddie pool complete with frog slide and one pool with caves and waterfalls). There are two great outdoor bars, ice cream, pizza, ship’s store and comfort market.
Camp Fripp hosts day camp and children nighttime out programs for youths 3 to 12 (so parents can have some time alone). There are teen activities for 12 to 17 year olds as well as nature programs, social programs and more for the entire family.
Need more? Walk, run and ride bicycles on the bicycle path. The resort has a wide array of rental fun available. Bikes, motor scooters, jet skis, canoes, kayaks, and even fishing boats can be rented by the day or week. The island has cruises available for dolphin watching, shelling at close by islands, and even sunset cruises. Charter fishing is available, too.
PROVIDED: Use of two 4 seat golf carts with weekly rental. Quote includes Two (2) Resort Guest Cards. Resort Guest Cards cards may be bought for $25-$50 if additional passes are needed. Only children older than 12 need a card. SC Tax/fee of 11% is additional. Refundable security deposit of $500 mandatory. Signing and return of Owner's Rental Agreement a must.
The Resort Guest Cards will accept you to adore the total resort experience - available only if you rent from a club member. With the Resort Guest Cards, you can: dine in the only on-island eateries, play golf or tennis, swim in the resort pools, enroll the children at Camp Fripp and rent kayaks, boats, etc. thru Rental Excursions.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Beaufort, SC area promotional magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or via a partnership between the property manager and the vendor itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Can you alter your vacation week? Off-peak times offer up sizeable bargains.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific types of travellers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You will definitely get the best value from a rental that most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer their customers the opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed due to medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to discover the number of vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to discover a rental home which matches their desires and spending plan.
The majority of rental properties in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and techniques to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the best rental property:
Do you believe " Bonito House-W/2 Golf carts 4BR/4.5BA great for 2 families" is the best vacation property for your upcoming trip? Read this guide to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many trendy destinations, In Beaufort, SC the best rentals are booked early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before your vacation. Many visitors decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Quite often, the most challenging part of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, everything else is easier.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Vacation rental
Establish who is traveling, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you will need. Bear in mind that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Will your favorite rental home fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental documents require a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor kitchen? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or close to shopping? Will the unit have bicycles and beach toys available during your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Special Issues to consider
Often times the senior generation has problems with staircases. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. Almost all property listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Many constraints could eliminate a potential rental home. Make certain to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
As soon as the area, dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the very best rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read Through The Agreement
Read through the whole contract and be certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners often offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
When you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be very helpful.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a visit much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, outdoor patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many property management companies and rental home sites permit renters to provide feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but sincere regarding your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to go back? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning will be simple and easy. If not, you have acquired useful rental search experience to help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.5 miles