- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyREAD OUR GUEST REVIEWS:THEY SHARE EXPERIENCES AT 'The Sea Wind' BEST!
Now taking 2020 Bookings:
* Striking Vistas of both the Sea and Marsh
* Steps from the Cabana Club with 3 Pools, Cafe/Have lunch by the Pool, Hair Salon with Spa.
* Free Wi-Fi/Fast Speed Internet
* Gas and Charcoal Grille
* Great Prices! Low monthly costs in Winter, Telephone me.
* Finest outfitted Kitchen.
* Free items decorated...trash bags, paper towels, detergent of all kinds, etc.
* Pet affable home and Fripp is a pet chummy beach. Animals must be on leash at all times everywhere on island.
We appreciate our beach home and are delighted to welcome visitors to share the amazing beauty and magic of our island. We are pet welcoming (how great that family dogs and cats on leash are allowed on Fripp beaches year round). We also offer complimentary wi-fi and high speed internet service, TV's and DVD's in all 3 bedrooms, as well as living area. Vistas are from four porches of the home-with inviting furnishings to appreciate the viewing of either the sea or marsh. Charcoal grille is available for enchanting outdoor preparing. Four adult beach bicycles are available for a nice bicycle ride anytime of day. Beach chairs, beach umbrellas and sand toys are also available.
The Sea Wind home has everything you will need for a super holiday, just bring your clothes and food. Everything else will be at your fingertips!
Sea Wind House is in the ideal location- a very brief walk to the Cabana Club which offers 3 pools, bar, cafe, and hair salon with spa. Families prefer this location due to the multiple activities within walking distance. Camp Fripp, which offers special art/crafts and outdoor activities for the children and Skull Inlet Pier, ideal for fishing or catching your crab for dinner! Sea Creek Golf Club is within 5 mins. and Sea Point Golf Club is just 10 mins.. The wildlife vistas are spectacular. Deer visit the home each morning and can be found all over the island mingling with the visitors. Beaches are just a brief distance away, load up the golf cart with chairs, beach towels, sand toys for the children and you're off to the beach.
We look forward to welcoming you to Fripp Island and The Sea Wind! We can make your reservation online and e-mail you a contract within 24 hours. We are all about service to make your holiday the premium ever! You can reach us by phone most anytime.
Please let us know how we may be of more help to plan your ideal hideaway!
Fripp 'Club Cards' are MANDATORY for all rental visitors age 13+ who plan to use island facilities such as golf courses, tennis courts, pools, eateries, and club homes. The price for these cards are $50/person/week during the Summer season and $35/person/week in other seasons. These are not supplied in the weekly rental fee. If you would like Club Cards please advise us and we will arrange for them to be ready for you at check in.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guides with promotions for accommodations, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of the same great attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat guests to the same rental. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Advice
First-timers are often shocked at the range and wide range of short term properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to discover a rental home that meets their wishes and spending plan.
Nearly all rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "The Sea Breeze, Cabana Club Pools, Pet Friendly, Golf Cart", examine our brief checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC vacation rentals start booking early. To ensure the most desirable choice of vacation homes, we suggest searching and booking your Beaufort, SC rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Agreement can often be tricky among relatives, but once this challenging part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Determine who is joining, and how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Remember that that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Most rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Does the chosen rental home fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What property features is your family interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental property with open-air dining area? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, downtown, or in close proximity to restaurants? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your pets. While quite a few rentals permit dogs and cats, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be limited. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything required. If it is lacking, the property management company might know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Vacation home management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also suggest promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any repairs.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the rental to be sure you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Many rental home sites request feedback after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but genuine with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work very hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did they love their rental? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you're excited to reserve the same property for next year. If the rental property was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.4 miles