- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyREAD OUR GUEST REVIEWS:THEY SHARE EXPERIENCES AT 'The Sea Wind' BEST!
Now taking 2020 Bookings:
* Sensational Vistas of both the Sea and Marsh
* Steps from the Cabana Club with 3 Pools, Cafe/Have lunch by the Pool, Hair Salon with Spa.
* Free Wi-Fi/Fast Speed Internet
* Gas and Charcoal Grille
* Great Costs! Low monthly prices in Winter, Telephone me.
* Most striking outfitted Kitchen.
* Free items decorated...trash bags, paper towels, detergent of all kinds, etc.
* Pet affable home and Fripp is a pet welcoming beach. Family Animals must be on leash at all times everywhere on island.
We appreciate our beach home and are delighted to welcome visitors to share the amazing beauty and magic of our island. We are pet amicable (how great that dogs and cats on leash are allowed on Fripp beaches year round). We also offer complimentary wi-fi and high speed internet service, TV's and DVD's in all 3 bedrooms, as well as living area. Vistas are from four porches of the home-with inviting furnishings to appreciate the viewing of either the sea or marsh. Charcoal grille is available for handsome outdoor preparing. Four adult beach bicycles are available for a agreeable bicycle ride anytime of day. Beach chairs, beach umbrellas and sand toys are also available.
The Sea Wind home has everything you will need for a super holiday, just bring your clothes and food. Everything else will be at your fingertips!
Sea Wind House is in the ideal location- a very brief walk to the Cabana Club which offers 3 pools, bar, cafe, and hair salon with spa. Families prefer this location due to the multiple activities within walking distance. Camp Fripp, which offers special art/crafts and outdoor activities for the children and Skull Inlet Pier, ideal for fishing or catching your crab for dinner! Sea Creek Golf Club is within 5 mins. and Sea Point Golf Club is just 10 mins.. The wildlife vistas are spectacular. Deer visit the home each morning and can be found all over the island mingling with the visitors. Beaches are just a brief distance away, load up the golf cart with chairs, beach towels, sand toys for the children and you're off to the beach.
We look forward to welcoming you to Fripp Island and The Sea Wind! We can make your reservation online and e-mail you a contract within 24 hours. We are all about service to make your holiday the most great ever! You can reach us by phone most anytime.
Please let us know how we may be of more help to plan your ideal hideaway!
Fripp 'Club Cards' are MANDATORY for all rental visitors age 13+ who plan to use island facilities such as golf courses, tennis courts, pools, eateries, and club homes. The price for these cards are $50/person/week during the Summer season and $35/person/week in other seasons. These are not included in the weekly rental fee. If you would like Club Cards please advise us and we will arrange for them to be ready for you at check in.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guides with savings for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for discounts. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly longing for during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to come across a rental which matches their desires and price range.
The majority of rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Owners often select management companies to facilitate promoting and marketing, housekeeping services and repairs and maintenance.
We've assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Finding and booking the best vacation property:
Before you book "The Sea Breeze, Cabana Club Pools, Pet Friendly, Golf Cart", review our brief checklist of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, SC vacation rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the best choice of vacation homes, we suggest searching and booking your Beaufort, SC rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Choose your Area and Vacation Week
Start by determining which particular area of Beaufort, SC you'd like to browse, and the choose trip dates.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Make sure "The Sea Breeze, Cabana Club Pools, Pet Friendly, Golf Cart" works with your price range *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking a costly vacation property. A single individual in your company will need to be responsible for collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is your group trying to find? Do you primarily desire a home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental fee? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Suitable accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the family travelling with a dog? Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are added.
The best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies frequently have a unique assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you've found your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Go Through The Contract
Read the complete agreement and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular rate, visitors must pay local taxes when renting "The Sea Breeze, Cabana Club Pools, Pet Friendly, Golf Cart", in addition to various other fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any critical repairs. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip a good deal more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of advice.
- Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward with regards to your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to correct the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they feel about the rental home? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation rental. If the rental was not quite right, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.4 miles