- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Personal Assistance & Online Calendars
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
Dolphin 620 is a modern five bedroom, 3.5 bath, reverse floor plan home with two seperate living rooms. The layout of this home offers plenty of common area for visitors to relish.
The lower level has four bedrooms with two full baths. There is a living room, dining area & drink bar. The living room is supplied with a 50 inch TV with surround sound. There is a wrap around porch & a screened porch.
The upstairs is complete with a full kitchen, laundry room & half bath. There is a living room with a flat screen TV & a dining area.
The Master Bedroom 1 is also located on the second floor & has french doors leading to a private outdoor space. It has an attached full bath with a double sink, a seperate shower & jetted tub.
There is also a outdoor space on this floor that can be accessed through the kitchen & living room. This outdoor space provides some sea view.
Golf carts are the main transportation used to travel around the island. This home comes with a GOLF CART. Additional carts are available for rent at a discounted rate through We See'um Units, LLC (limited qty).
Located one street from sea front, it is less than a five min. walk to the beach if you choose not to take a golf cart.
This home is located in the center of the island making it a brief golf cart ride to niceties you may wish to savor.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs. Therefore, online calendars may only be refreshed when units with similar accommodations are booked.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer niceties such as fresh kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an enchanting and appealing holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a marvelous Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the peaceful of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club luxuries. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when appreciating resort niceties. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if comforts are delighted at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become entirely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, SC area promotional travel books which include money-saving promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the property manager and the local itself. Keep an eye out for these books and coupon books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same wonderful activities with a typically substantial discounted.
- Just want to stay away from crowds of people and reduce costs? Off-peak times provide substantive markdowns.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several vacation rental companies offer special discounts to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of travellers. Large event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. If there's a certain Beaufort, SC activity you simply love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the range and selection of short term properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with reserving, check-in, house cleaning, and any routine service problems that may arise.
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however many newcomers will be delighted to know that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Where to find and book the best rental property:
Do you think "Large Open Concept Modern Home w/Reverse Floor Plan offers 2 Living Areas" is the perfect rental home for your next visit? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, SC rental properties start booking early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Agreement can be complicated among relatives, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Vacation rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
The majority of vacation homes are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected trip. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking an expensive vacation property. Most rental agreements require a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental home fee? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Do individual members of your crew have specific needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Animals are welcome at many vacation homes, but guidelines differ. Many limitations may dismiss a potential vacation property. Examine your agreement very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match visitors with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest prospects for a lower rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Study The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be valuable.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please be respectful of the community. More often than not, adjacent properties are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, substantial beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should be remedied before you leave.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Just about all property management companies and rental home sites allow renters to give feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest about your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a good time? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better know how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.0 miles