- Fripp Island
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Broadband Access
- Catering Available
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Gas Fireplace
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Jetted Tub
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCome savor this awesome high-tech, extravagant home located right ON the BEACH! The vistas are more than spectacular; with expansive vistas that cannot be matched! Relish sipping lemonade on multiple levels in the assortment of rockers and outdoor space furnishings.
Each floor has a washer and dryer and a kitchen (one is thoroughly supplied and includes a gas preparing range and two ovens and the other is an efficiency size in conjunction with a Tike bar and game room). The new Weber gas BBQ grille is located on the second level outdoor space, just a few steps from the main kitchen and in full view of the sandy South Carolina beach.
Each floor also includes a TV area with surround sound. For the appreciation of our handicapped and elderly visitors this home comes supplied with an elevator. There are four fridges: one in each kitchen, one in the bar, and one under the home on the ground floor.
Come bring your work if you must... We have five high speed internet connections and a dedicated computer work area with fax, copier, printer, scanner ready for you to utilize.
Also, on the ground level, adore the sea view or play a fun game of ping pong. Four of the five baths have jetted tubs. There is a full home audio sound system and a phone intercom system. Each of the six bedrooms has their own VCR/DVD satellite receiver for TV or radio.
There are two hot/cold private showers with changing rooms under the home on the ground floor.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed guide books with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are your trip dates flexible? Shoulder seasons provide amazing prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for cost savings. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of travellers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to music venues. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a result of medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide selection of weekly rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to select a vacation home that meets their wishes and spending budget.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most novices will be happy to realize that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
How to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you believe "Calypso: Incredible Luxurious Beachfront Home" is the perfect rental for your upcoming vacation? Read through this guide to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many trendy hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. A lot of visitors prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Start by picking which specific area of Beaufort, SC you want to explore, and the choose travel dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, contact the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your selected stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company before booking a costly vacation property. Most of the time, one member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and getting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Are you looking for a vacation property with outside kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are bed linens included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Optimal access could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the group visiting with a dog? Animals are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Be sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
Best places to Search
When the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local property management companies. Local companies often times have an exclusive collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar properties that fit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective during the off-peak season when many rentals sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal fee, guests will need to pay local taxes when renting "Calypso: Incredible Luxurious Beachfront Home", in addition to various other fees which might be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. If you find damage, or if repairs are required get in touch with the home manager right away.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Often times, neighboring residences are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Virtually all rental home websites ask for reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward with regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Did everybody have a great time? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. If not, you have gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.3 miles