- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Unit Description
Flying Fish 703 is a three bedroom, two full bath home. It is located second row & has sea vistas. A beach access to a full time beach, even at high tide, is just across a sandy road.
Flying Fish 703 offers 3 separate outdoor areas for your appreciation. Depending on your mood there is a screened porch, outdoor space & patio area. All area offer comfortable seating. The patio also offers a grille & an outdoor shower with cold & hot water. This home offers a newly modernized kitchen & roomy open floor plan great for calming & socializing.
The master bedroom offers a king bed, flat screen TV & an attached full bath. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed. Bedroom 3 has two twin beds. There is a second full bath centrally located & only steps from Bedrooms 2 & 3.
Flying Fish 703 is located center island. It is just a few streets down from the Beach Club Complex. The Beach Club Restaurant, Sea View Parlor, Food Court, Adult Pool & Sandbar & the Olympic Pool are all located in this area.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs. Therefore, online calendars may only be renovated when units with similar accommodations are booked.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer luxuries such as modren kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an delightful and appealing holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a phenomenal Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the peaceful of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club niceties. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when appreciating resort niceties. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if amenities are appreciated at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become entirely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental managers and vacation properties supply Beaufort, SC area travel discount books that feature offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the merchant itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds and save money? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum costs.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get cost savings. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly anticipating ? If there's a particular Beaufort, SC atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the number and selection of weekly rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to come across a rental that matches their wishes and price range.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they manage the online marketing and operations..
We've put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Finding and reserving the right vacation property:
Do you believe "Ocean Views. Convenient to Full Time Beach. 3 Seperate Outdoor Areas to Enjoy." is the best rental property for your upcoming vacation? Read this check list to make sure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, SC rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. A lot of households plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose your Town and Travel Week
Agreement can be challenging among close relatives, but once this complicated part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Choose a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
Does your preferred rental property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking an expensive rental home. Usually, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Vacation home Features
What property features is the family interested in? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Make sure you include your companion! Animal policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Service fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies frequently have an exclusive collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-season when many homes sit vacant.
Study the Entire Contract
Read the entire contract and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
After you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the property manager right away to report your observations. This may prevent disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Residents will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a visit a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Just about all rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to give comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to note that in your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything ended up being outstanding and you are ready to re-book the same rental for next season. Maybe the rental property wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles