- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAs soon as you open the front door you know you are in for a special time with memories that will last a lifetime. The marsh view alone is breath taking with the ever changing tides and then add the most dazzling sunsets you will find any where, you will be glad you chose this home.
This freshly adorned home hosts 5 bedrooms with 12 people able to all sleep in beds. Two master suites with the downstairs having a queen bed, separate tub and shower (dual heads), a walk in closet and a smaller closet, TV with DVD player and an alarm clock. The rest of the downstairs has an open family room,a generous sectional couch with plenty of sitting for everybody in the home, a little sitting area and then the dining room table that can hold 8 inviting. The kitchen is open to the dining room and has a row of windows so that you don't miss the astounding vistas and a counter with 5 bar stools. Pantry and laundry room are off of kitchen.
There is a screen porch off the dining room with a crab table and sitting area with vistas once again. A half bath is also downstairs.
The upstairs hosts another master suite with a king size bed, separate tub and shower (dual heads), walk out to screen porch sitting area upstairs, TV with DVD player. Bedroom #3 also host a king size bed with a walk out to screen porch sitting area, plenty of closet space and a TV with DVD player. Bedroom #4 is the All-American bunk bedroom. It has 2 sets of bunk beds, TV and plenty of closet space. Bedroom #5 has two twin beds in it which is the ideal room for catching up with your friend or taking a nap. It has amazing vistas of the Davis Appreciate Golf Course. The bathroom upstairs has a view too of the marsh for your taller folks.
Adore the Davis Appreciate golf course view out the front porch or watch the deer while sitting in the rocking chairs out front or see a whole different part of the island right off the back appealing in the hammock. Abundance of coastal feathered friends and South Carolina feathered friends to be viewed. This home is ideal for all to appreciate.
For the babies there are two new pack n plays and two new high chairs.
Amenity Cards: The Fripp Island Resort Club is a private club that accepts privileges for guest. The comforts of Fripp are for the use of its members and their visitors. All guest of members over the age of 12 are mandatory to have a card. Cards are mandatory at all resort golf courses, tennis, swimming pools, eateries, exercise center, Camp Fripp and the Food Court. Amenity cards cannot be bought by guest. They must be charged to a members account. Therefore, visitors must be aware of the number of cards they require before arrival to the island.
No Family Animals Accepted / Non Smoking House
Other Activities: Amenity cards to resort,golf courses, swimming pools, tennis, eateries, Camp Fripp, golf cart, iPod audio system system, beach towels, beach toys, beach chairs, ceiling fans all over, iron, ironing board, vacuum/broom/mop if wanted, garden hose, outdoor showers with hot and cold water, outdoor hammocks.
Weekly units include departure cleaning, golf cart, two delight cards and 10% taxes included.
Nightly Units include golf cart only.
Nightly units DO NOT include departure cleaning of $200 or amenities cards. 10% taxes not supplied.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property managers and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area promotional magazines that feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or by a partnership between the property manager and the itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Can you change your trip dates? Shoulder seasons offer incredible prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many property management companies offer price savings to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rental homes are basically designed to serve particular vacationers, whether it's oceanside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a particular Beaufort, SC atteaction that you just love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed resulting from health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to discover just how many rentals can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are certain to discover a rental that suits their expectations and spending plan.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most beginners will be delighted to learn that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Before you book " 66 DAVIS LOVE FRIPP Is., Marsh, Golf , Sunset Views, 2 Amenity Cards, Golf Cart", examine our brief list of factors to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy destinations, In Beaufort, SC the best rental properties are booked early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your vacation. Holiday reunions can be a great time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Pick a Community and Date
Start by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you would like to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental home
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Consider that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Most rentals are advertised with a cost range. Determine the price for your preferred trip. It could be at the high end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a costly rental. Usually, a single person in the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Optimal accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a family dog? Even though quite a few rental homes allow dogs and cats, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be restricted. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Apart from having exclusive properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar properties that better fit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also advise promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any necessary fixes.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of tips.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even when you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home really needs to be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites permit customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but honest regarding your experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental home. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles