- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAs soon as you open the front door you know you are in for a special time with memories that will last a lifetime. The marsh view alone is breath taking with the ever changing tides and then add the most splendid sunsets you will find any where, you will be glad you chose this home.
This freshly adorned home hosts 5 bedrooms with 12 people able to all sleep in beds. Two master suites with the downstairs having a queen bed, separate tub and shower (dual heads), a walk in closet and a smaller closet, TV with DVD player and an alarm clock. The rest of the downstairs has an open family room,a huge sectional couch with plenty of sitting for everybody in the home, a little sitting area and then the dining room table that can hold 8 appealing. The kitchen is open to the dining room and has a row of windows so that you don't miss the awesome vistas and a counter with 5 bar stools. Pantry and laundry room are off of kitchen.
There is a screen porch off the dining room with a crab table and sitting area with vistas once again. A half bath is also downstairs.
The upstairs hosts another master suite with a king size bed, separate tub and shower (dual heads), walk out to screen porch sitting area upstairs, TV with DVD player. Bedroom #3 also host a king size bed with a walk out to screen porch sitting area, plenty of closet space and a TV with DVD player. Bedroom #4 is the All-American bunk bedroom. It has 2 sets of bunk beds, TV and plenty of closet space. Bedroom #5 has two twin beds in it which is the ideal room for catching up with your friend or taking a nap. It has marvelous vistas of the Davis Adore Golf Course. The bathroom upstairs has a view too of the marsh for your taller folks.
Adore the Davis Appreciate golf course view out the front porch or watch the deer while sitting in the rocking chairs out front or see a whole different part of the island right off the back calming in the hammock. Abundance of coastal feathered friends and South Carolina feathered friends to be viewed. This home is ideal for all to savor.
For the babies there are two new pack n plays and two new high chairs.
Amenity Cards: The Fripp Island Resort Club is a private club that accepts privileges for guest. The niceties of Fripp are for the use of its members and their visitors. All guest of members over the age of 12 are mandatory to have a card. Cards are mandatory at all resort golf courses, tennis, swimming pools, eateries, exercise center, Camp Fripp and the Food Court. Amenity cards cannot be bought by guest. They must be charged to a members account. Therefore, visitors must be aware of the number of cards they require before arrival to the island.
No Family Animals Accepted / Non Smoking House
Other Activities: Amenity cards to resort,golf courses, swimming pools, tennis, eateries, Camp Fripp, golf cart, iPod audio system system, beach towels, beach toys, beach chairs, ceiling fans everywhere, iron, ironing board, vacuum/broom/mop if wanted, garden hose, outdoor showers with hot and cold water, outdoor hammocks.
Weekly units include departure cleaning, golf cart, two extravagance cards and 10% taxes included.
Nightly Units include golf cart only.
Nightly units DO NOT include departure cleaning of $200 or delight cards. 10% taxes not supplied.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property management companies and rental homes provide Beaufort, SC area travel discount books which feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the local store itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Wish to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons provide amazing deals.
- Many property management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning visitors of the same rental. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some rental homes are essentially designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it's beachfront homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own jetski launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most excited about.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the number and wide variety of short-term rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve the right vacation rental:
Do you think " 66 DAVIS LOVE FRIPP Is., Marsh, Golf , Sunset Views, 2 Amenity Cards, Golf Cart" is the perfect rental for your upcoming family vacation? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rental homes start booking early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Begin by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you want to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Make sure " 66 DAVIS LOVE FRIPP Is., Marsh, Golf , Sunset Views, 2 Amenity Cards, Golf Cart" suits your budget *during your desired week*. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, ensure each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. In most cases, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the family looking for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Optimal access can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your pets. Animals are welcome at many rental homes, but policies differ. Make sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
When the area, dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Apart from having exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. Your easiest chance for a reduced rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Read Through The Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard fee, travelers have to pay local taxes when booking " 66 DAVIS LOVE FRIPP Is., Marsh, Golf , Sunset Views, 2 Amenity Cards, Golf Cart", along with any other fees that may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you wish to Cancel
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover problems, or if repairs are required get in touch with the property manager without delay. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many complications.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for renters to give feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your praise. If something was disagreeable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your comments.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. Otherwise, you have gained useful rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles