- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAs soon as you open the front door you know you are in for a special time with memories that will last a lifetime. The marsh view alone is breath taking with the ever changing tides and then add the most elegant sunsets you will find any where, you will be glad you chose this home.
This furbished home hosts 5 bedrooms with 12 people able to all sleep in beds. Two master suites with the downstairs having a King bed, separate tub and shower (dual heads), a walk in closet and a smaller closet, TV with DVD player. The rest of the downstairs has an open family room with a SMART TV, a enormous sectional couch with plenty of sitting for everybody in the home, a little sitting area and then the dining room table that can hold 8 peaceful. The kitchen is open to the dining room and has a row of windows so that you don't miss the breathtaking vistas and a counter with 5 bar stools. Pantry and laundry room are off of kitchen.
There is a screen porch off the dining room with a crab table and sitting area with vistas once again. A half bath is also downstairs.
The upstairs hosts another master suite with a king size bed, separate tub and shower (dual heads), walk out to screen porch sitting area upstairs, Roku TV. Bedroom #3 also host a king size bed with a walk out to screen porch sitting area, plenty of closet space and a TV with DVD player. Bedroom #4 is the All-American bunk bedroom. It has 2 sets of bunk beds, plenty of closet space. Bedroom #5 has two twin beds in it which is the ideal room for catching up with your friend or taking a nap. It has phenomenal vistas of the Davis Appreciate Golf Course. The bathroom upstairs has a view too of the marsh for your taller folks.
Appreciate the Davis Adore golf course view out the front porch or watch the deer while sitting in the rocking chairs out front or see a whole different part of the island right off the back calming in the hammock. Abundance of coastal feathered friends and South Carolina feathered friends to be viewed. This home is ideal for all to adore.
For the babies there are two new pack n plays and two new high chairs.
Amenity Cards: The Fripp Island Resort Club is a private club that accepts privileges for guest. The comforts of Fripp are for the use of its members and their visitors. All guest of members over the age of 12 are mandatory to have a card. Cards are mandatory at all resort golf courses, tennis, swimming pools, eateries, exercise center, Camp Fripp and the Food Court. Amenity cards cannot be bought by guest. They must be charged to a members account. Therefore, visitors must be aware of the number of cards they require before arrival to the island.
No Animals Accepted / Non Smoking House
Other Activities: Amenity cards to resort,golf courses, swimming pools, tennis, eateries, Camp Fripp, golf cart, iPod audio system system, beach towels, beach toys, beach chairs, ceiling fans all over, iron, ironing board, vacuum/broom/mop if wanted, garden hose, outdoor showers with hot and cold water, outdoor hammocks.
Weekly units include departure cleaning, golf cart, two comfort cards and 11% taxes supplied.
Nightly Units include golf cart only.
Nightly units DO NOT include departure cleaning of $195 or extravagance cards. 11% taxes supplied.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and vacation houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel discount catalogs which feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Off-peak times offer tremendous savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for discounted rates. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve particular guests, whether it's soundside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Management companies and individual home owners generally offer their customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed due to personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rentals can be found in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental properties in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with property owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Below are some tips and strategies to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
How to find and book the perfect rental property:
Do you believe " 66 DAVIS LOVE FRIPP Is., Marsh, Golf , Sunset Views, 2 Amenity Cards, Golf Cart" is the perfect vacation property for your next visit? Look over this checklist to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, SC rental homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. A lot of groups decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Select your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can be tricky between relatives, but once this tricky part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Bear in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your group. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Will your selected vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several groups or families are sharing the cost, ensure each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. One member of your group needs to be given the task of gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of booking.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is your family looking for? Are you looking for a rental home with outside lounge? Will the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or in close proximity to night life? Are linens included with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Do members of your party have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, include that into your search. Most vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. Many restrictions may dismiss a prospective rental. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies usually have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many properties sit vacant.
Study The Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal rate, travelers will need to pay state taxes when renting " 66 DAVIS LOVE FRIPP Is., Marsh, Golf , Sunset Views, 2 Amenity Cards, Golf Cart", along with various other fees that may be required based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health care emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Call the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many hassles.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the rental property to make sure you've packed all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. When possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Most property management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to give reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything was unacceptable and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the property was not as described, you'll want to note that in your critique.
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation home. If not, you have gained valuable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles