- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyFootprints in the Sand is a professionally designed and finished 5-star reviewed home by over 70 visitors! House has many new furnishings..... new floors, quartz counter tops/sinks/faucets in kitchen and all baths, new fireplace surround, freshly colored etc. Reserve your holiday holiday in and receive $80 off per nighttime off your rate!
Footprints has sweeping sea/beach and wildlife vistas from every room and only a min. walk to one of the most exemplary beach access on the Island! We're also pleased to announce that we were chosen by Vacation Rental By Owner to become a part of their Premier Partners Program!
I designed and constructed our home and tried to include all the includes in "Footprints" that I thought were missing when we were renters. This generous showcase home sits across from the Atlantic Sea at Fripp Island, named in Southern Living Magazine's top 10 picks for the "Most Amazing Island Getaway in the U.S."!
All you have to pack is your personal items....we give the rest. Your weekly rental includes a complimentary golf cart, bicycles for all ages, beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote, upgraded linens and toiletries like a hotel. Up to four delight cards are also supplied with your weekly rental. We've completely refreshed our home with new floors, new Quartz counter tops/sinks/faucets, fireplace surround, upgraded flat screen tv with new family room pieces, new beds, pillows along with other new furnishings everywhere the home!
Our beloved author, Pat Conroy’s wife/author, Cassandra King, and her 'Same Sweet Girls' group have stayed in our home numerous times and appreciated it!
Many of our visitors say this is 'The Finest' home they have ever rented on Fripp! See our guest comments.....
- Across the street from the sea with 1-2 min. walk...smooth access to the most superb part of the beach with beach all day long! We're at one of the nicest beach accesses on the Island...beach access #1 with a new walkway ideal for strollers. You don't have to walk thru dunes or on a boardwalk...just step onto the beach! Don't be fooled by very busy 'center island' or Tarpon locations, with no room to spread out & no beach at high tide...our beach access provides privacy with 24/7 beach!
- Front of our home includes generous sea vistas, rear of home has expansive overlooks of the five star 'Sea Point' golf course! You get the best of both worlds....
- Balconies off all bedrooms have giant decks on front and back of home. Every bdrm has an sea view and it's own bath. Savor sunrise, sunsets or just sun bathing!
- I designed and constructed our home for our own family to use for the holidays so the home is designed with an exceptional open floor plan with Master on main, colossal Master bath and walk-in closet. Master has been upgraded with posturpedic linens, 400 thread count sheets, new hypo- allergenic pillows ,flat screen t.v. and seamless tile shower for total delightful bliss! The home has also been upgraded with hotel quality linens & towels.
- First floor offers an inviting open plan ideal for family gatherings...with kitchen overlooking dining room and family room. Dining area opens onto back outdoor space overlooking the golf course! Master is on the main floor, is handicap accessible and includes an big bath with sea vistas.
- Family room supplied with 56" flat screen tv, has 30'ceilings with enormous 2-story bay windows that look out to the 5-star 'Sea Point' golf course, lagoon and amazing wildlife! Footprints also sits next to a private lot that has become a bird sanctuary, ideal for you bird watchers!
- No matter where you are on the first floor, you can be a part of the conversation while appreciating the sea wind and smelling the Island's scent!
- Lots of places to getaway for peaceful moments and the children can adore our Game Room supplied with a foosball table, T.V./DVD with hook ups for Play Station, X-box etc and a monstrous chalk board wall for the little ones to draw their masterpieces!
- Create awe-inspiring meals while smelling and hearing the sea through the sizable windows in the kitchen. Kitchen is well-supplied with stainless double ovens, tons of counter space, french door refrigerator and an additional mini refrigerator for added grocery storage!
- Appreciate meals cooked on the new Weber grille and served outdoors on the generous glass table (seats 6-8 in addition to another table that seats four) while overlooking the 8th fairway and wildlife!
- Upstairs has four comfortable bedrooms, each with a uniquely appointed beach decor!
- Two bedrooms face the sea each with Queen beds, their own vanities/toilets and share a jack and jill shower. One of the Queen bedrooms has an additional twin bed. Both rooms open to the upper front outdoor space looking onto the Atlantic Sea where you can also appreciate the sunrise! A twin air bed and pack n' play are available as well.
- The other two bedrooms view the golf course and have two twins in each room, each room has their own vanity and toilet and share a jack and jill shower. These bedrooms have their own private balconies to admire the sea and sunsets as well! We manage our home like an modren hotel, furnishing all the baths with toiletries, hotel quality towels & linens for total pampering! Our unit manager lives close by to ensure everything runs smoothly during your holiday.
'Footprints in the Sand' is a pristine home that is exceptionally adorned with a peaceful beach flair and has been included in Fripp Island Resort’s 'Tour of Homes'.
Handicap-amicable with secured WiFi, The yard is ideal for croquet, badminton or volley ball and the children adore to roller blade and ride bicycles in our circular driveway too! One of our fresh visitors even had her bridal reception in the backyard overlooking the golf course and the sunset!
Come and relish this unbelievable holiday home!!
Home can be rented Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun except during Summer Season when rental is Sat-Sat. In addition to the complimentary golf cart and bicycles, rental also includes beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote, Pack N'Play, twin air bed! Weekly units also come with 4 weekly extravagance cards(discounted prices not incl). We offer a lot of includes and amenities so you and your group can adore an gorgeous holiday at Fripp Island.....aka my bliss!
I would be honored to host you!
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus supply promotional travel guide books with special packages for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Search for these books and discount books, because this allows vacationers to experience the very same wonderful attractions with a generally considerable discounted.
- Can you alter your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer fantastic rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for cost savings. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some rentals are basically designed to serve particular guests, whether it's beachfront rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. You'll get the most value from a home which most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed due to personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the number and wide range of weekly properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to find a rental that matches their expectations and spending budget.
The vast majority of rental properties in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and methods to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and book the right vacation home:
Do you believe " Majestic Home,New Floors, Quartz Countertops, Great Beach Views - 5 star!" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming getaway? Read through this check list to make sure it fits your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Like many desirable hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental home..
Choose a Community and Time
Quite often, the hardest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental home
How many relatives are joining your trip? Keep in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Check to make sure " Majestic Home,New Floors, Quartz Countertops, Great Beach Views - 5 star!" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. One member of your company needs to be given the task of getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is your family interested in? Are you looking for a rental property with outside kitchen? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards available for use during your stay? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Special Issues to consider
Optimal access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the gang travelling with a furry friend? Pet guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Study your contract carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are included.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of similar homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
Read through the whole agreement and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed due to personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. If you discover problems, or if repairs are needed contact the property manager straight away.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental home should be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be taken care of before you leave.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home sites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive critiques. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Did they feel about the vacation rental? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental home. If not, you've acquired invaluable experience to aid with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.8 miles