- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Private Chef
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyFripp Island beaches, pools, golf, tennis, bicycle paths are all open! All eateries on this private SC Island and off the Island are open for take out and outdoor eating. We also have a marvelous Weber grille at the home, double ovens and a well appointed kitchen to make your favorite meals! Times are stressful and Footprints in the Sand is the ideal place to get away, relax and detox on this private island we call "Utopia"! We strive to ensure your safety and housekeeping adheres to CDC guidelines for cleaning.
Footprints in the Sand is a professionally designed and finished 5-star reviewed home by over 70 visitors with phenomenal beach and wildlife vistas! House has many new furnishings..... new floors, quartz counter tops/sinks/faucets in kitchen and all baths, new fireplace surround, newly colored etc. You can savor our close and peaceful beach, no worries about social distancing and we give a golf cart, beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote on wheels and bicycles for all ages! Exploring the island in our golf cart or on the striking bicycle paths makes for the ideal holiday. What better way to get away!
Our unit manager and housekeeper are top-notch and use CDC recommended anti-bacteria products to keep Footprints pristine! To assist in contact complimentary opulence cards our unit manager even delivers your bliss cards prior to your arrival at no additional charge and is available and responsive during your stay. Our goal is to ensure you have the best and safest holiday possible!
Footprints has sweeping sea/beach and wildlife vistas from every room and only a min. walk to one of the most superb beach access on the Island! We're also proud to be chosen by Vacation Rental By Owner as a Premier Partner!
When Footprints was designed and constructed, I included all the includes that I thought were missing when we were renters. This generous showcase home sits across from the Atlantic Sea at Fripp Island, named in Southern Living Magazine's top 10 picks for the "Most Amazing Island Getaway in the U.S."!
All you have to pack is your personal items....we give the rest! Your weekly rental includes up to four weekly comforts cards, a complimentary golf cart, bicycles for all ages, upgraded beach chairs, upgraded beach towels, sizable beach tote on wheels, upgraded linens and toiletries like a hotel. We've completely redone our home with new floors, new Quartz counter tops/sinks/faucets, fireplace surround, upgraded flat screen TV with new family room pieces, new beds, pillows along with other new furnishings all through the home!
Our beloved author, Pat Conroy’s wife/author, Cassandra King, and her 'Same Sweet Girls' group have stayed in our home numerous times and adored it!
Many of our visitors say this is 'The Most first-rate' home they have ever rented on Fripp! See our guest comments.....
- Across the street from the sea with 1-2 min. walk...painless access to the most superb part of the beach with beach all day long! We're at one of the nicest beach accesses on the Island...beach access #1 with a new walkway ideal for strollers. You don't have to walk thru dunes or on a boardwalk...just step onto the beach! Don't be fooled by very busy 'center island' or Tarpon locations, with no room to spread out & no beach at high tide...our beach access provides privacy with 24/7 beach!
- Front of our home includes ample sea vistas, rear of home has expansive overlooks of the five star 'Sea Point' golf course! You get the most exemplary of both worlds....
- Balconies off all bedrooms have humongous decks on front and back of home. Every bdrm has an sea view and it's own bath. Relish sunrise, sunsets or just sun bathing!
- I designed and constructed our home for our own family to use for the holidays so the home is designed with an exceptional open floor plan with Master on main, ensuite Master bath and walk-in closet. Master has been upgraded with posturpedic linens, 400 thread count sheets, new hypo- allergenic pillows ,flat screen t.v. and seamless tile shower for total blissful comfort! The home has also been upgraded with hotel quality linens & towels.
- First floor offers an inviting open plan ideal for family gatherings...with kitchen overlooking dining room and family room. Dining area opens onto back outdoor space overlooking the golf course! Master is on the main floor, is handicap accessible and includes an generous bath with sea vistas.
- Family room supplied with 56" flat screen tv, has 30'ceilings with enormous 2-story bay windows that look out to the 5-star 'Sea Point' golf course, lagoon and impressive wildlife! Footprints also sits next to a private lot that has become a bird sanctuary, ideal for you bird watchers!
- No matter where you are on the first floor, you can be a part of the conversation while savoring the sea wind and smelling the Island's scent!
- Lots of places to getaway for peaceful moments and the children can relish our Game Room supplied with a foosball table, T.V./DVD with hook ups for Play Station, X-box etc. and a giant chalk board wall for the little ones to draw their masterpieces!
- Create spectacular meals while smelling and hearing the sea through the huge windows in the kitchen. Kitchen is well-supplied with stainless double ovens, tons of counter space, frenchdoor refrigerator and an additional mini refrigerator for added grocery storage!
- Savor meals cooked on the new Weber grille and served outdoors on the sizable glass table (seats 6-8 in addition to another table that seats four) while overlooking the 8th fairway and wildlife!
- Upstairs has four calming bedrooms, each with a uniquely appointed beach decor and all bedrooms have flat screen TVs!
- Two bedrooms face the sea each with Queen beds, their own vanities/toilets and share a Jack and Jill shower. One of the Queen bedrooms has an additional twin bed. Both rooms open to the upper front outdoor space looking onto the Atlantic Sea where you can also appreciate the sunrise! A twin air bed and pack n' play are available as well.
- The other two bedrooms view the golf course and have two twins in each room, each room has their own vanity and toilet and share a Jack and Jill shower. These bedrooms have their own private balconies to admire the sea and sunsets as well!
We manage our home like an modren hotel, furnishing all the baths with toiletries, hotel quality towels & linens for total pampering! Our unit manager lives close by to ensure everything runs smoothly during your holiday.
'Footprints in the Sand' is a pristine home that is exceptionally adorned with a comfortable beach flair and has been supplied in Fripp Island Resort’s 'Tour of Homes'.
Handicap-friendly with secured WiFi, The yard is ideal for croquet, badminton or volley ball and the children appreciate to roller blade and ride bicycles in our circular driveway too! One of our fresh visitors even had her bridal reception in the backyard overlooking the golf course and the sunset!
Come and relish this unbelievable holiday home!!
Home can be rented Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun except during Summer Season when rental is Sat-Sat. In addition to the complimentary golf cart and bicycles, rental also includes beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote, Pack N'Play, twin air bed! Weekly units also come with 4 weekly extravagance cards(discounted costs not incl). We offer a lot of includes and amenities so you and your group can savor an remarkable holiday!
Come adore "Footprints"..... our Heaven and the ideal getaway from today's challenges! We would be honored to host you!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and vacation homes provide Beaufort, SC area printed travel books which include deals, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the property management company and the local itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- Willing to change your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for special discounts. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discount.
- Some rental homes are essentially designed to serve specific customers, whether it is downtown units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. If there's a specific Beaufort, SC atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about getting trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of health emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover how many rental homes are located in Beaufort, SC. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and practical experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Below are some tips and methods to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Before you decide to book " Majestic, Remodeled, Great Ocean Views - 5 star reviews!", go through our short list of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, SC vacation homes start booking early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Pick a Town and Date
Agreement can be difficult among loved ones, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Consider that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your family. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Many rental homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the price for your preferred stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are bed linens offered with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Do a few members of your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Nearly all property listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Even though a number of rentals allow furry friends, rules and charges vary per rental. Many constraints may possibly eliminate a prospective rental. Examine your contract carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Besides having exclusive rental properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-peak season when many rentals sit empty.
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any damage when you arrive. We also recommend promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any critical fixes. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be very helpful.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. More often than not, nearby properties are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental to make certain you've packed all belongings.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred during your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Nearly all rental web sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everyone want to return next year? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you're ready to reserve the same rental home for next year. Maybe the rental home was not ideal, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.8 miles