- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyFootprints in the Sand is a professionally designed and adorned 5-star reviewed home by over 70 visitors! House has many new furnishings..... new floors, quartz counter tops/sinks/faucets in kitchen and all baths, new fireplace surround, newly colored etc. Reserve your holiday holiday in and receive $80 off per nighttime off your rate!
Footprints has sweeping sea/beach and wildlife vistas from every room and only a min. walk to one of the peerless beach access on the Island! We're also pleased to announce that we were chosen by Vacation Rental By Owner to become a part of their Premier Partners Program!
I designed and constructed our home and tried to include all the includes in "Footprints" that I thought were missing when we were renters. This enormous showcase home sits across from the Atlantic Sea at Fripp Island, named in Southern Living Magazine's top 10 picks for the "Most Amazing Island Getaway in the U.S."!
All you have to pack is your personal items....we give the rest. Your weekly rental includes a complimentary golf cart, bicycles for all ages, beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote, upgraded linens and toiletries like a hotel. Up to four delight cards are also included with your weekly rental. We've completely renovated our home with new floors, new Quartz counter tops/sinks/faucets, fireplace surround, upgraded flat screen tv with new family room pieces, new beds, pillows along with other new furnishings everywhere the home!
Our beloved author, Pat Conroy’s wife/author, Cassandra King, and her 'Same Sweet Girls' group have stayed in our home multiple times and adored it!
Many of our visitors say this is 'The Most great' home they have ever rented on Fripp! See our guest comments.....
- Across the street from the sea with 1-2 min. walk...simple access to the most grand part of the beach with beach all day long! We're at one of the nicest beach accesses on the Island...beach access #1 with a new walkway ideal for strollers. You don't have to walk thru dunes or on a boardwalk...just step onto the beach! Don't be fooled by very busy 'center island' or Tarpon locations, with no room to spread out & no beach at high tide...our beach access provides privacy with 24/7 beach!
- Front of our home includes ample sea vistas, rear of home has expansive overlooks of the five star 'Sea Point' golf course! You get the most exemplary of both worlds....
- Balconies off all bedrooms have monumental decks on front and back of home. Every bdrm has an sea view and it's own bath. Adore sunrise, sunsets or just sun bathing!
- I designed and constructed our home for our own family to use for the holidays so the home is designed with an exceptional open floor plan with Master on main, colossal Master bath and walk-in closet. Master has been upgraded with posturpedic linens, 400 thread count sheets, new hypo- allergenic pillows ,flat screen t.v. and seamless tile shower for total delightful appreciation! The home has also been upgraded with hotel quality linens & towels.
- First floor offers an inviting open plan ideal for family gatherings...with kitchen overlooking dining room and family room. Dining area opens onto back outdoor space overlooking the golf course! Master is on the main floor, is handicap accessible and includes an broad bath with sea vistas.
- Family room supplied with 56" flat screen tv, has 30'ceilings with enormous 2-story bay windows that look out to the 5-star 'Sea Point' golf course, lagoon and gorgeous wildlife! Footprints also sits next to a private lot that has become a bird sanctuary, ideal for you bird watchers!
- No matter where you are on the first floor, you can be a part of the conversation while appreciating the sea wind and smelling the Island's scent!
- Lots of places to getaway for peaceful moments and the children can appreciate our Game Room supplied with a foosball table, T.V./DVD with hook ups for Play Station, X-box etc and a giant chalk board wall for the little ones to draw their masterpieces!
- Create impressive meals while smelling and hearing the sea through the generous windows in the kitchen. Kitchen is well-supplied with stainless double ovens, tons of counter space, french door refrigerator and an additional mini refrigerator for added grocery storage!
- Relish meals cooked on the new Weber grille and served outdoors on the sizable glass table (seats 6-8 in addition to another table that seats four) while overlooking the 8th fairway and wildlife!
- Upstairs has four appealing bedrooms, each with a uniquely appointed beach decor!
- Two bedrooms face the sea each with Queen beds, their own vanities/toilets and share a jack and jill shower. One of the Queen bedrooms has an additional twin bed. Both rooms open to the upper front outdoor space looking onto the Atlantic Sea where you can also savor the sunrise! A twin air bed and pack n' play are available as well.
- The other two bedrooms view the golf course and have two twins in each room, each room has their own vanity and toilet and share a jack and jill shower. These bedrooms have their own private balconies to admire the sea and sunsets as well! We manage our home like an fresh hotel, furnishing all the baths with toiletries, hotel quality towels & linens for total pampering! Our unit manager lives close by to ensure everything runs smoothly during your holiday.
'Footprints in the Sand' is a pristine home that is exceptionally finished with a comfortable beach flair and has been supplied in Fripp Island Resort’s 'Tour of Homes'.
Handicap-neighborly with secured WiFi, The yard is ideal for croquet, badminton or volley ball and the children adore to roller blade and ride bicycles in our circular driveway too! One of our fresh visitors even had her bridal reception in the backyard overlooking the golf course and the sunset!
Come and relish this unbelievable holiday home!!
Home can be rented Sat-Sat or Sun-Sun except during Summer Season when rental is Sat-Sat. In addition to the complimentary golf cart and bicycles, rental also includes beach chairs, beach towels, beach tote, Pack N'Play, twin air bed! Weekly units also come with 4 weekly bliss cards(discounted costs not incl). We offer a lot of includes and niceties so you and your group can adore an impressive holiday at Fripp Island.....aka my utopia!
I would be honored to host you!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many tourism bureaus supply guide books with special packages for accommodations, dining and attractions. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? The off-peak seasons generally offer fantastic rates on weekly rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for promotions. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a special offer.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific types of vacationers. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a certain Beaufort, SC atteaction that you just love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed resulting from medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the number and selection of short term rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental:
Before you decide to book "$80 off/night Holidays! Majestic Home,New Floors, Great Beach Views - 5 star!", read through our brief checklist of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Begin by choosing which particular area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to visit, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Most vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected stay. It might be at the high end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a costly vacation property. A single member of your party needs to be in charge of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental home rate? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines differ. A number of constraints might dismiss a prospective vacation property. Read your contract carefully! Charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to offering exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide you with fantastic service..
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything required. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of comparable homes that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read through the whole contract and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular fee, visitors will have to pay local taxes when booking "$80 off/night Holidays! Majestic Home,New Floors, Great Beach Views - 5 star!", as well as any other additional fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home right away. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any repairs. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be very helpful.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Often, nearby households are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental home should really be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before you leave.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to provide reviews. If your rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Did they like the rental? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic home away from home. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.8 miles