- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUPDATED...we are doing some renovations with the home and a new king bed is replacing the queen bed in the bedroom on the main floor. This home will now have two king bedrooms, one queen bedroom, a bedroom with 4 bunk beds and a queen sleeper couch bed.
This luxuriously appointed modren home comes with WIRELESS 1 GIG Lighting Fast Internet access, six 4K SMART TVs, Bose IPOD Dock audio system, is professionally finished and has a fishing and crabbing dock which also accommodates up to a 26' boat that will float at low tide. A rare find on Fripp! This NON-PET Rental Home is located directly across from the Sea Creek Golf Course and Clubhouse, recognized by Golf Magazine with a four and a half star rating as one of the top golf courses in South Carolina!
IMPORTANT NOTE: WE ALSO HAVE 1 OTHER HOME ON FRIPP --- See our LISTING #76420. Rent both of our homes for LARGE GROUPS or FAMILY REUNIONS that need 2 homes that sleep close to 30 PEOPLE IN LUXURY!
This immaculate home is located on the canal and is the ideal haven for golfers who want to be near the action. Additionally, our boat dock offers you a place to park your boat and or Jet Ski. Hop in the boat and go left out of the canal and there is the Sea or go right to the Marshes and Marina. Give your family the opportunity to expand your Fripp experience and appreciate the water and wildlife.
Catch a crab or lunch off our private multi-tiered dock or just sit back and adore the sunset. Childrens adore shrimping with a cast net or fishing for the family dinner. There are four sizable porches on this home, two with screens to savor the scenery any time - day or nighttime.
This four bedroom home includes a bedroom (king-size) on the main floor with a full bath which includes a tall ADA toilet and a three foot door for access to the bath to make holiday for older guest more delightful. An open kitchen complete with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, all the preparing necessities, and more... is open to the dining area and great room.
This huge plan accepts everybody in the family or group to adore the conversation without feeling left out by including both a great room and a den. A huge screen 4K SMART TV and audio system are over the 'instant on' fireplace in the great room along with a sizable sectional couch, and a game table with chairs ideal for a puzzle or a marathon game of chess.
A huge screened back porch has both a picnic table with benches and two rockers and a rocking double settee for conversation and good times. There is also a generous den on the main floor complete with 4K SMART TV and a queen sleep couch bed. This second sitting area is ideal for families or groups to have separate conversation areas or competing TV and movie interests.
Upstairs are three bedrooms and two baths and ALL bedrooms have their own access to a porch! There is bedroom with two bunkbeds (four total twin beds), 4K SMART TV; ideal for children and teens. A guest room with queen-size bed, 4K SMART TV, and rocker for calming. The enormous master bedroom getaway and bath measures the length of the home!
This master getaway includes a king-size bed, sitting area with table and chair. The room also includes a desk with internet access for the workaholic who just cannot stop even at the beach, 4K SMART TV, and bath with his and her vanities, a jetted tub, generous shower, and private water closet. A upper back-side screen porch with recliners makes the ideal place to talk, listen to the sea, and relax before bed.
An outdoor shower makes it convenient to rinse off returning from the beach. A sizable garage accepts covered parking during your stay. Additionally, our driveway accepts plenty of parking to accommodate bigger groups or visitors during your stay.
This home is located on a 3000 acre, gated island which is known nation-wide for its dramatic beauty, helpful wildlife (deer, alligators, feathered friends and more), and three and a half miles of uncrowded beaches. The pace on Fripp is "golf cart" speed which relaxes even the most stressed executive.
The island has two designer golf courses-Sea Creek, designed by Davis Adore, III - which our bungalow fronts and Sea Point, designed by George W. Cobb. Golf instruction is available for both adults and children as young as four years of age.
We will send you an comprehensive Welcome Kit prior to your holiday that includes all the information you will need about your stay in our home; activities both on and off the island to insure that you make the most of your holiday. Appreciate your time in this fresh unit... We promise you will not be disappointed!
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area travel discount books which feature deals, either offered independently by merchants, or by a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. Look for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the same great activities with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you might visit? The off-peak shoulder seasons can offer fantastic rates on weekly rental properties.
- A number of rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning travelers of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most anticipating ? You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests the chance to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a consequence of health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental property Advice
First-timers are oftentimes shocked at the range and wide variety of short-term properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and expertise to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
We have constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental:
Before you start to book "Luxury 4BR/Fishing Dock/FREE LIMO GOLF CART with weekly rental 4 new bookings", read through our short collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rentals are booked early. To ensure the best selection of vacation rentals, we advise searching and booking your Beaufort, SC vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Agreement can be challenging between family, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Keep in mind that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, contact the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Confirm that "Luxury 4BR/Fishing Dock/FREE LIMO GOLF CART with weekly rental 4 new bookings" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, ensure each person knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts require a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family looking for? Do you want a rental property with outdoor kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Will the rental have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Build a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Often times the senior generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of property listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines can vary. A number of constraints may possibly eliminate a prospective rental home. Study your contract very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular rate, visitors will need to pay state taxes when booking "Luxury 4BR/Fishing Dock/FREE LIMO GOLF CART with weekly rental 4 new bookings", in addition to any other additional fees that may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Property
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be very helpful.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Locals are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Virtually all rental home web sites ask for feedback after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If something was disagreeable and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be quick. If not, you've gained valuable experience that can help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles