- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCharmingly Decorated Four Bedroom Home with three Full Baths. Very Extensive and open family area on the main floor including a Fireplace and Wet bar. Screen Porch seats 12 for a appealing evening or afternoon watching the golfers and deer. Also appreciate your view of the marsh.
Kitchen is completely outfitted with everything you need to prepare a delightful meal. Local seafood is close by and always available. Each bedroom includes either a King or Queen bed. Three of the bedrooms offer a private balcony.
This well kept home comes with the use of a 4 seater golf cart, bicycles for all ages, beach chairs and toys.
For the fisherman we have a cleaning station.
For the golfer adore the Davis Appreciate designed Sea Creek course or the Sea Point course with its Sea View shots.
The beach is a 5 min. walk or a speedy golf cart ride.
For the children relish one of the two playgrounds with climbing toys, b-ball, volleyball and more.
The whole family will savor bicycle rides around the island; there is plenty of wildlife to see!
Also available are rental bicycles, boats, jet-skis, kayaks, and golf carts.
Amenity Cards are included in this rental (without them you cannot access pools, eateries or golf courses).
Each bedroom is supplied with a flat screen TV and DVD player.
Animals are welcomed (pet fee applies).
The whole home is Wi-Fi with broadband internet.
Long term units are available January 2nd to March 31st at $2,000 per month. Contact us for more details.
Keywords: Golf Course, Sea, Beach, Immaculate, Flat Screen TV, DVD, Bikes, Golf Cart, Gourmet Kitchen, WI-FI, Free Broadband Internet
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, SC area printed travel magazines which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or via a relationship between the property management company and the store itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Desire to stay away from the packed areas and get a better price? Off-peak times offer up substantive bargains.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several management companies offer rate reductions to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a special offer.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific types of guests. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. If there's a particular Beaufort, SC activity that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer customers an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be shocked to uncover how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to suit their Beaufort, SC group, from relaxing condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and methods to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Where to find and book a great rental home:
Before you book "Beautifully Decorated - Walk to Beach - Golf/Marsh Views", examine our short checklist of factors to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Many groups plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select a Community and Date
Sometimes, the most challenging part of planning your trip is figuring out where to search, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is more straightforward.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is suitable for your group. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Make sure that "Beautifully Decorated - Walk to Beach - Golf/Marsh Views" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Usually, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Are you looking for a vacation property with outdoor lounge? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or near wildlife? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Proper access can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your pets. While a number of vacation rentals allow animal friends, rules and fees fluctuate per rental. A number of restrictions might eliminate a prospective vacation property. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
As soon as the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local property management companies. In addition to having exclusive properties, local companies offer you fantastic service..
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best potential for a lower rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Contract
Read through the complete contract and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular fee, guests must pay state taxes when booking "Beautifully Decorated - Walk to Beach - Golf/Marsh Views", as well as any other fees which might be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any fixes. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call eliminates many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your stay? Just about all rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for renters to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. Did they love their rental? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental unit. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable experience to help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles