- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyFripp Island, The Island Getaway That You've Dreamed About
This coastal home is located on a road that seems to magically rise up out of the marsh and is referred to as a “tree home”, as it is located in a private, glamourous area of palmettos and pines. The 2800 sq.ft. home is gorgeous with a 150 degree view of the marsh, where egrets nest in the marsh grasses and soar overhead in the blue sky and you savor the distant view of the marina with boats moving out the waterway to the Atlantic. Decorated in a alluring color scheme of earthy blues & greens, it is an extension of the beauty and calming setting of nature right outdoor the door that will take your breath away. The simple living floor plan of 2 levels adds to the happiness and appreciation. The first floor has 1 BR, 1 Bath, Family Room and Kitchen. The second floor has 2 BR, 2 Baths, Great Room, Dining, Kitchen, Laundry and Outdoor spaces... a great solution for 2 couples traveling together. Comfort of this home is not a secret with the many special niceties of down furnishings, Bose audio system system, dining for 8, dreamy king & queen beds, and a chat group / hammock on the outdoor space.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, SC area vacation discount guides which feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the vendor itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be eligible for discounted rates. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are basically catered to specific visitors, whether it's soundside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. You will definitely get the most value from a home which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer clients the option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to select a property that matches their desires and spending plan.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they manage the promotion and operations..
We've constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Octagonal Tree House Nestled In A Private Serene Island Marsh Setting", review our brief list of issues to consider.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, SC rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. A lot of households prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Village and Time
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes simplier and easier.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental home
How many family members are joining your vacation? Try to remember that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Generally rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Check to make sure "Octagonal Tree House Nestled In A Private Serene Island Marsh Setting" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving an expensive rental home. One member of your family will have to be responsible for getting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is the family looking for? Are you looking for a rental home with outdoor lounge? Does the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or near wildlife? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Special Things to consider
Optimal accessibility could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Most property listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a domestic pet? Pets are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies differ. Don't forget to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Rental management companies and home owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
After you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages as soon as you arrive. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any required repairs. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. More often than not, surrounding properties are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to offer reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was unacceptable and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your comments.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to return next year? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific vacation rental. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles