- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyHomeschooling? We Are Now offering Fall and Winter Homeschooling Specials at Bikini Bottom for stays of 2 weeks or more. Send an e-mail for details.
Week of August 22 to 29 Now 30% OFF!
Bikini Bottom has been Totally modernized: The addition of our 2nd Master Suite and expansion/upgrade of our existing master bath are now complete. See the photos within the ad for photos of our new blissful kitchen including bespoke cabinets a double oven, granite counters and an oversize granite topped island. New carpet and refinished hardwoods everywhere.
Super Comfy, Super Voluminous and Super Close to the Beach
This amazing, Non-Smoking home is completely-supplied and restfully sleeps 14. Just steps from the beach access and very close to the Beach Club facilities.
This Non-Smoking Home Includes :
*Open Floor Plan
* TWO First Floor Master Suites-- Each with King Bed and Private Bath
*One First Floor Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed
*One First Floor Bedroom with Two Twin Beds.
*Full Hall Bath on First Floor
*Lower Level Bunk Room with TWO Sets of Bunk Beds
*Full Hall Bath on Lower Level
*Second Family Room on the Lower Level with Television, Blue Ray Player, Microwave, Miniature Fridge, foosball Table and Queen Sleeper Couch.
This home is ideal for generous families that like to holiday together. There is tons of room for everybody to relax and relax. And it is just STEPS AWAY from the beach.
Fripp Island is a Nature Lover's Bliss with a Spectacular, Sandy Atlantic Beach & Miles of Biking and Walking Trails. Nature lovers won't need their binoculars as the deer, feathered friends, and other wildlife will join you on your daily strolls. Up for a little more experience than that? Rent mopeds, bicycles & watercraft at the marina.
We have been Fripp Island Lovers and Homeowners since 2001 and will be delighted to help you plan your Fripp Island holiday. We are also members of the Fripp Island Club--a private country club that includes numerous pools, eateries, TWO championship golf courses, tennis courts and planned nature, social and craft activities for all ages. Because we are Club Members access to this club is available (for buy) to the renters of this home.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property owners and rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area vacation discount catalogs that feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or via a relationship between the property manager and the vendor itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and coupon books, since this allows travelers to experience the very same fantastic attractions with a significantly discounted.
- Wish to avoid the crowds of people? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for promotions. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly getting excited about ? You will definitely get the most value from a rental which most closely matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners generally offer guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed due to personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental property Advice
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the number and variety of short-term rental homes available in the Beaufort, SC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
We've constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Before you decide to book "Bikini Bottom: August Specials! 50 Steps to Beach!! Updated! Homeschooling?", examine our brief list of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many desirable destinations, In Beaufort, SC the best rentals are booked early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to your trip. A lot of visitors decide to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Time
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your trip is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes simpler.
Just How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what type of bedroom setup you need to have. Consider that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Will your favorite rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving a costly vacation property. Most rental agreements require a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What home features is your family interested in? Do you simply want a rental with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Does the property need to be beach front, downtown, or in close proximity to wildlife? Will the property have bicycles and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Do people in your group have specific needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your furry family members. Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Be sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
After the area, time and people are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local companies often times have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Contract
Read the whole agreement and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. If you find damage, or if repairs are required contact the home manager immediately. This may protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many complications.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental to be sure you've collected all possessions.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental sites request testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If something was wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Does everybody want to return next year? Maybe everything turned out to be fantastic and you're happy to re-book the same rental for next season. Otherwise, you have gained useful rental search experience to help with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.4 miles