- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Pool Table
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyObviously we feel like the view is by far this little slice of Heaven's peerless attribute. We never tire of sitting on the outdoor space with our morning coffee gazing at the sea or savoring the late afternoon watching the golfers play and the tide turn. The gentle sea winds keeps the temperatures calming as well as those pesky bugs and mosquitoes away! Even after the sun goes down if you don't happen to be here when the moon is full and brilliant you are treated with a sky that has no equal. It looks like God has ground up a bunch of diamonds and scattered them across the horizon. It is not uncommon to see great displays of shooting stars, so have your wishes ready!
Our home is located on a rather culdesac just steps away from the Sea Point Pool, Sea Point Grille, which is open for breakfast and lunch, as well as the Sea Point Golf Links, where you can savor the putting green, driving range or 18 holes of rather easily the premium golf course around.
If you are one of the lucky ones who have discovered this listing and reserve the home with the most first-rate view on the island we think you will be pleased that Fripp Island offers the appreciation of a full service resort with accommodations, services, and niceties guest have come to expect and value.
Our home has a casual tropical feel that is family friendly and is sure to leave you feeling casual and appealing. This is the just right place for a family holiday, a golf hideaway, or a tennis team outing.
We can recommend numerous options of places to rent bicycles, mopeds, and even kayaks, if you don't wish to bring your own and they will be waiting for you in the driveway when you arrive, with a simple phone call by you.
Also extravagance cards are mandatory to access any pool, restaurant or activity such as golf or tennis. We will give two (2) cards with your rental agreement, this is a $100.00 value. Additional comfort cards are available at a price of $50 each during all seasons except winter when the are $35.00 each. The resort requires that all guest over the age of twelve (12) have an amenities card.
So come on down, discover what the most impressive kept secret in South Carolina has to offer. I can guarantee you, it won't be your last visit! Fripp Island has an extraordinary way of rearranging your priorities.
Keywords: Beach home, resort unit, Fripp, family holiday, South Carolina, sea front, golf
- Many management companies and rental properties supply Beaufort, SC area travel magazines which feature coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. Look for these guides and discount books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same great activities with a frequently considerable discounted.
- Desire to stay away from the packed areas and reduce costs? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer great rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few rental companies offer rate reductions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to particular guests, whether it's soundside units with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. If there's a certain Beaufort, SC atteaction that you love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn how many vacation homes can be found in Beaufort, SC. With such a big selection, guests are certain to discover a property that fits their expectations and budget.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Below are great tips and tactics to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Do you think "$1,000,000 View - Best on Fripp Island!" is the best rental for your upcoming visit? Read through this checklist to make sure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Consensus can be tough among family, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Be aware that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Create a Budget
Does your selected vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and getting each person's share.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is the family interested in? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Will the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Special Issues to consider
Frequently the older generation has problems with staircases. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your companion! Even though a number of rental homes allow household pets, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be limited. Read your agreement carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are included.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything required. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar homes that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Your best prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal rate, travelers will have to pay state taxes when renting "$1,000,000 View - Best on Fripp Island!", as well as any other additional fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed contact the home manager immediately.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Permanent residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even if you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental home should be in good condition. Sinks brimming with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be dealt with prior to leaving.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your critique.
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Did they feel about the vacation rental? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience that will help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles