- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyObviously we feel like the view is by far this little slice of Heaven's best attribute. We never tire of sitting on the outdoor space with our morning coffee gazing at the sea or appreciating the late afternoon watching the golfers play and the tide turn. The gentle sea winds keeps the temperatures peaceful as well as those pesky bugs and mosquitoes away! Even after the sun goes down if you don't happen to be here when the moon is full and dazzling you are treated with a sky that has no equal. It looks like God has ground up a bunch of diamonds and scattered them across the horizon. It is not uncommon to see great displays of shooting stars, so have your wishes ready!
Our home is located on a rather culdesac just steps away from the Sea Point Pool, Sea Point Grille, which is open for breakfast and lunch, as well as the Sea Point Golf Links, where you can relish the putting green, driving range or 18 holes of rather easily the most superb golf course around.
If you are one of the lucky ones who have discovered this listing and reserve the home with the most striking view on the island we think you will be pleased that Fripp Island offers the comfort of a full service resort with accommodations, services, and luxuries guest have come to expect and appreciate.
Our home has a casual tropical feel that is family amicable and is sure to leave you feeling casual and inviting. This is the ideal place for a family holiday, a golf hideaway, or a tennis team outing.
We can recommend multiple options of places to rent bicycles, mopeds, and even kayaks, if you don't wish to bring your own and they will be waiting for you in the driveway when you arrive, with a simple phone call by you.
Also extravagance cards are mandatory to access any pool, restaurant or activity such as golf or tennis. We will give two (2) cards with your rental agreement, this is a $100.00 value. Additional bliss cards are available at a price of $50 each during all seasons except winter when the are $35.00 each. The resort requires that all guest over the age of twelve (12) have an amenities card.
So come on down, discover what the peerless kept secret in South Carolina has to offer. I can guarantee you, it won't be your last visit! Fripp Island has an exceptional way of rearranging your priorities.
Keywords: Beach home, resort unit, Fripp, family holiday, South Carolina, sea front, golf
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send you promotional guide books with deals for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these publications and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same terrific attractions at a typically significantly discounted.
- Would like to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons feature incredible discounts.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning vacation goers to the same rental home. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to specific clients, whether it's oceanside units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual property owners typically offer clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed due to health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be shocked to learn just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the perfect vacation property:
Do you think "$1,000,000 View - Best on Fripp Island!" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming trip? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, SC rentals start booking early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before your trip. A lot of families prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Settle on your Town and Travel Week
Start by figuring out which particular area of Beaufort, SC you would like to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Need?
Establish who is going, and how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you will need. Remember that that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Check to make sure "$1,000,000 View - Best on Fripp Island!" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a pricey vacation property. A single member of your company needs to be responsible for collecting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental price at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family searching for? Is a pool mandatory?Are you looking for a vacation property with outdoor lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Does the rental have bikes and body boards available as part of your stay? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Make sure you include your furry family members. Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of constraints could dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are added.
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies usually have an exclusive collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything required. If something is missing, the rental home management company might know of similar properties that fit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal rate, visitors must pay local taxes when booking "$1,000,000 View - Best on Fripp Island!", along with any other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover property damage, or if repairs are required contact the property manager right away.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Often, nearby properties are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of advice.
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred during your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Just about all rental home management companies and rental websites make it easy for renters to offer feedback. If the property and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the property was not as described, you should note that in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to return next year? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic rental unit. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable experience that can help with the next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles