- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyObviously we feel like the view is by far this little slice of Heaven's most striking attribute. We never tire of sitting on the outdoor space with our morning coffee gazing at the sea or savoring the late afternoon watching the golfers play and the tide turn. The gentle sea winds keeps the temperatures inviting as well as those pesky bugs and mosquitoes away! Even after the sun goes down if you don't happen to be here when the moon is full and brilliant you are treated with a sky that has no equal. It looks like God has ground up a bunch of diamonds and scattered them across the horizon. It is not uncommon to see great displays of shooting stars, so have your wishes ready!
Our home is located on a rather culdesac just steps away from the Sea Point Pool, Sea Point Grille, which is open for breakfast and lunch, as well as the Sea Point Golf Links, where you can savor the putting green, driving range or 18 holes of rather easily the premium golf course around.
If you are one of the lucky ones who have discovered this listing and reserve the home with the most great view on the island we think you will be pleased that Fripp Island offers the appreciation of a full service resort with accommodations, services, and luxuries guest have come to expect and value.
Our home has a casual tropical feel that is family helpful and is sure to leave you feeling casual and calming. This is the just right place for a family holiday, a golf hideaway, or a tennis team outing.
We can recommend multiple options of places to rent bicycles, mopeds, and even kayaks, if you don't wish to bring your own and they will be waiting for you in the driveway when you arrive, with a simple phone call by you.
Also amenities cards are mandatory to access any pool, restaurant or activity such as golf or tennis. We will give two (2) cards with your rental agreement, this is a $100.00 value. Additional comfort cards are available at a price of $50 each during all seasons except winter when the are $35.00 each. The resort requires that all guest over the age of twelve (12) have an delight card.
So come on down, discover what the best kept secret in South Carolina has to offer. I can guarantee you, it won't be your last visit! Fripp Island has an dazzling way of rearranging your priorities.
Keywords: Beach home, resort unit, Fripp, family holiday, South Carolina, sea front, golf
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property managers and rental homes supply Beaufort, SC area discount catalogs which feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? Shoulder seasons offer amazing promotions.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of property management companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a special offer.
- Some vacation rentals are basically designed to serve particular vacationers, whether it's beachfront rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and locations you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual rental owners generally offer their customers the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed resulting from health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and wide range of short term rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an optimum getaway to fit their Beaufort, SC group, from relaxing condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with reserving, check-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance problems that may arise.
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and book the perfect rental property:
Before you decide to book "$1,000,000 View - Best on Fripp Island!", review our short list of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rentals are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Many families choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Settle on your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be difficult among family, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
Establish who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom setup you should have. Be aware that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Generally rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Does the chosen rental property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental documents call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Make a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Suitable accessibility can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your companion! Pets are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are added.
Best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
When you've spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damages when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your findings. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental home sites allow renters to offer feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest regarding your stay. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. How did they feel about the rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation rental. If the rental home was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to filter your search next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles