- Fripp Island
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Catering Available
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Gas Fireplace
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Pets Considered
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyObviously we feel like the view is by far this little slice of Heaven's peerless attribute. We never tire of sitting on the outdoor space with our morning coffee gazing at the sea or appreciating the late afternoon watching the golfers play and the tide turn. The gentle sea winds keeps the temperatures calming as well as those pesky bugs and mosquitoes away! Even after the sun goes down if you don't happen to be here when the moon is full and radiant you are treated with a sky that has no equal. It looks like God has ground up a bunch of diamonds and scattered them across the horizon. It is not uncommon to see great displays of shooting stars, so have your wishes ready!
Our home is located on a rather culdesac just steps away from the Sea Point Pool, Sea Point Grille, which is open for breakfast and lunch, as well as the Sea Point Golf Links, where you can savor the putting green, driving range or 18 holes of rather easily the most magnificant golf course around.
If you are one of the lucky ones who have discovered this listing and reserve the home with the most attractive view on the island we think you will be pleased that Fripp Island offers the appreciation of a full service resort with accommodations, services, and amenities guest have come to expect and value.
Our home has a casual tropical feel that is family affable and is sure to leave you feeling casual and peaceful. This is the ideal place for a family holiday, a golf hideaway, or a tennis team outing.
We can recommend numerous options of places to rent bicycles, mopeds, and even kayaks, if you don't wish to bring your own and they will be waiting for you in the driveway when you arrive, with a simple phone call by you.
Also comfort cards are mandatory to access any pool, restaurant or activity such as golf or tennis. We will give two (2) cards with your rental agreement, this is a $100.00 value. Additional amenities cards are available at a price of $50 each during all seasons except winter when the are $35.00 each. The resort requires that all guest over the age of twelve (12) have an extravagance card.
So come on down, discover what the most superb kept secret in South Carolina has to offer. I can guarantee you, it won't be your last visit! Fripp Island has an sensational way of rearranging your priorities.
Keywords: Beach home, resort unit, Fripp, family holiday, South Carolina, sea front, golf
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property owners and rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area vacation discount catalogs that feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or via a relationship between the property manager and the vendor itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and coupon books, since this allows travelers to experience the very same fantastic attractions with a significantly discounted.
- Wish to avoid the crowds of people? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top pricing.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for promotions. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly getting excited about ? You will definitely get the most value from a rental which most closely matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners generally offer guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed due to personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental property Advice
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the number and variety of short-term rental homes available in the Beaufort, SC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property management companies are popular with property owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
We've constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Before you decide to book "$1,000,000 View - Best on Fripp Island!", examine our brief list of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Like many desirable destinations, In Beaufort, SC the best rentals are booked early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to your trip. A lot of visitors decide to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Time
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your trip is deciding where to search, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes simpler.
Just How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what type of bedroom setup you need to have. Consider that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Will your favorite rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving a costly vacation property. Most rental agreements require a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What home features is your family interested in? Do you simply want a rental with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Does the property need to be beach front, downtown, or in close proximity to wildlife? Will the property have bicycles and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Do people in your group have specific needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your furry family members. Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Be sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
After the area, time and people are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local companies often times have an exclusive collection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Contract
Read the whole agreement and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. If you find damage, or if repairs are required contact the home manager immediately. This may protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many complications.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental to be sure you've collected all possessions.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental sites request testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable ratings. If something was wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Does everybody want to return next year? Maybe everything turned out to be fantastic and you're happy to re-book the same rental for next season. Otherwise, you have gained useful rental search experience to help with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles