- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyObviously we feel like the view is by far this little slice of Heaven's premium attribute. We never tire of sitting on the outdoor space with our morning coffee gazing at the sea or relishing the late afternoon watching the golfers play and the tide turn. The gentle sea winds keeps the temperatures peaceful as well as those pesky bugs and mosquitoes away! Even after the sun goes down if you don't happen to be here when the moon is full and dazzling you are treated with a sky that has no equal. It looks like God has ground up a bunch of diamonds and scattered them across the horizon. It is not uncommon to see great displays of shooting stars, so have your wishes ready!
Our home is located on a rather culdesac just steps away from the Sea Point Pool, Sea Point Grille, which is open for breakfast and lunch, as well as the Sea Point Golf Links, where you can appreciate the putting green, driving range or 18 holes of rather easily the most exemplary golf course around.
If you are one of the lucky ones who have discovered this listing and reserve the home with the most meticulous view on the island we think you will be pleased that Fripp Island offers the comfort of a full service resort with accommodations, services, and niceties guest have come to expect and value.
Our home has a casual tropical feel that is family chummy and is sure to leave you feeling casual and appealing. This is the just right place for a family holiday, a golf hideaway, or a tennis team outing.
We can recommend multiple options of places to rent bicycles, mopeds, and even kayaks, if you don't wish to bring your own and they will be waiting for you in the driveway when you arrive, with a simple phone call by you.
Also bliss cards are mandatory to access any pool, restaurant or activity such as golf or tennis. We will give two (2) cards with your rental agreement, this is a $100.00 value. Additional comforts cards are available at a price of $50 each during all seasons except winter when the are $35.00 each. The resort requires that all guest over the age of twelve (12) have an comfort card.
So come on down, discover what the most great kept secret in South Carolina has to offer. I can guarantee you, it won't be your last visit! Fripp Island has an striking way of rearranging your priorities.
Keywords: Beach home, resort unit, Fripp, family holiday, South Carolina, sea front, golf
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus supply guide books with special packages for vacation rentals, restaurants and tours. Look for these guides and coupon books, since this allows travelers to experience the very same attractions with a often significantly discounted.
- Willing to modify your trip dates? Off-peak times provide substantive markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get price reductions. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Consider investing in trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be shocked to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are certain to find a rental home which matches their expectations and budget.
The majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Before you book "$1,000,000 View - Best on Fripp Island!", review our short list of things to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Many families choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select a Village and Time
Oftentimes, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the party. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make certain "$1,000,000 View - Best on Fripp Island!" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, ensure each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents require a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the family interested in? Do you simply want a vacation home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental payment? Make a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Oftentimes the elder generation has challenges with staircases. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Be sure to include your companion! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local companies usually have a unique assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is most effective through the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read through the complete contract and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical fixes. This may protect against conflicts during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental to be sure you've gathered all belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many rental management company web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest about your experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to correct the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. How did they feel about the vacation rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific rental home. Maybe the rental home was not quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles