- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyBEST FAMILY BEACH TRIP EVER !! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I cannot tell you how much my family appreciated our stay at this home! It was magnificent. The home was enormous and inviting with so much character that we all agreed that this is the spot for us next year. The open kitchen and dining room included a ideal environment for preparing, shared meals, and boundless conversation. My parents and my three brothers, along with our spouses and children all stayed and felt like there was plenty of room for us all. We fished, crabbed, grilled, played board games and adored the coast all week. I caught the biggest redfish and black drum of my life in the canal and salt marshes and we found more sand dollars and shells this week than in all of our previous trips combined! We hand fed wild deer from the back porch every nighttime and saw dolphins nearly every day (my brothers and I went swimming in the mouth of the harbor at low tide and got within 20 feet of a few of them!). The dock is unreal. I brought my boat down and we had a great time. The boat ramps and amenities at the resort are phenomenal and painless to use. Marnie was exactly outstanding! Some of our family drove down separately and had to be added to the guest list as individuals last min.. Marnie responded shortly to our request to have them added to the list and took great care to ensure that we had everything that we needed. I have never had a host so available and willing to help in all our years of annual trips to the coast. There was a full tank of propane ready for the grille and we made use of it half a dozen times during our stay. If you are looking for the ideal family get-away, stop scrolling right now, this is the home for you!
Sea Glass is the ideal home to make holiday memories. Located center island 2 blocks from the Beach Club, this four bedroom, three bath island hideaway is located right on the canal, and across the road from beach access #18.
Includes include a outdoor space where you can savor your morning coffee and watch the dolphins play in the canal, a private floating dock that is great for fishing or launching your boat to discover the marshes. A gas grille, a screened/glassed porch with an additional refrigerator to keep your beverages cold, huge living spaces, wireless Internet ,Intelligent TVs in every bedroom and living room with Netflix and and tons of streaming TV options.
Just steps to the premium beach on the island.... 24 hour, 7 days a week beach. You are very close to the water at this uncrowded beach access with plenty of room to set up for the day, but only a few feet from the high tide line
Sea Glass accommodates up to 14 people
Our home is not elevated so there is only one or two steps to get into the home . There are 2 bedrooms on the lower floor . The Den bedroom has 2 queen beds but no closet (there is a clothing rack and a dresser to store your things) you can also access the master bedroom from this room as well . The master bedroom has a king bed and a twin trundle bed the attached bathroom has a walk in bathtub. Master bedroom can be accessed from the kitchen or from the den bedroom. There is a bathroom in the hall on the main level with a shower. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms, the front bedroom has a balcony overlooking the front yard there is a king size bed and a double bed in this bedroom. The back bedroom overlooks the back yard and canal, there is a queen and a double bed in this bedroom.There is a big bathroom upstairs with a double sink and a tub/shower. Guests do not have access to the garage, however there is a toy shed that contains pool and sand toys .
AMENITY CARDS - Amenity cards are only needed to access the club benefits on the island (such as the pool, golf course and eateries). You do NOT need an comforts card to access the beach. Should you wish to buy cards, during the summer season (Memorial Day - Labor Day), each card is $50 for a 7 day pass and $35 for a 4 day pass. During the off season, the passes are $35 for a 7 day pass and $25 for a 4 day pass. . Only those 13 years and older need an delight card. If you are unsure if you will need bliss cards, we would be glad to talk you through the process before you commit to purchasing them.
**1 complimentary 4 seat golf cart is supplied with off peak season units. extras available.
**Memorial Day- Labor day units /golf carts 35. daily /200. week each if available
My 4 seat golf cart(s)may be available for rent $200. week
GOLF CARTS are also available for rent through Fripp Island resort, Carolina Custom Carts and Suttcliffe.
- Many management companies and rental houses provide Beaufort, SC area promotional guides that feature money-saving deals, either offered independently by vendors, or through a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? The off-peak seasons will offer you great rates on weekly rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounted rates. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You will definitely get the best value from a home which most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Advice
You might be shocked to find out how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rental properties in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. Owners often select management companies to assist with online marketing, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the right rental property:
Do you think " Private Dock Steps to the Beach Fire Pit Golf Carts Avail." is the perfect vacation property for your next getaway? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC rentals start booking very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. A lot of households decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose a Town and Date
Consensus can be complicated between family, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the rate for your preferred week. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. One individual in your company will have to be in charge of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What property features is your family interested in? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Are linens offered with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a family dog? Even though quite a few rentals permit family pets, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be controlled. Study your agreement carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Where to Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies will have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read through the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal fee, travelers have to pay local taxes when renting " Private Dock Steps to the Beach Fire Pit Golf Carts Avail.", in addition to various other additional fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a dog fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Natives will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of recommendations.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Nearly all rental property sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If anything was disagreeable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a blast? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be easy. If not, you've acquired useful rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.5 miles