- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyBEST FAMILY BEACH TRIP EVER !! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I cannot tell you how much my family appreciated our stay at this home! It was marvelous. The home was cavernous and inviting with so much character that we all agreed that this is the spot for us next year. The open kitchen and dining room included a ideal environment for preparing, shared meals, and unlimited conversation. My parents and my three brothers, along with our spouses and children all stayed and felt like there was plenty of room for us all. We fished, crabbed, grilled, played board games and adored the coast all week. I caught the biggest redfish and black drum of my life in the canal and salt marshes and we found more sand dollars and shells this week than in all of our previous trips combined! We hand fed wild deer from the back porch every nighttime and saw dolphins nearly every day (my brothers and I went swimming in the mouth of the harbor at low tide and got within 20 feet of a few of them!). The dock is exceptional. I brought my boat down and we had a great time. The boat ramps and niceties at the resort are incredible and smooth to use. Marnie was categorically excellent! Some of our family drove down separately and had to be added to the guest list as individuals last min.. Marnie responded instantly to our request to have them added to the list and took great care to ensure that we had everything that we needed. I have never had a host so available and willing to help in all our years of annual trips to the coast. There was a full tank of propane ready for the grille and we made use of it half a dozen times during our stay. If you are looking for the ideal family get-away, stop scrolling right now, this is the home for you!
Sea Glass is the ideal home to make holiday memories. Located center island 2 blocks from the Beach Club, this four bedroom, three bath island hideaway is located right on the canal, and across the road from beach access #18.
Includes include a outdoor space where you can adore your morning coffee and watch the dolphins play in the canal, a private floating dock that is great for fishing or launching your boat to discover the marshes. A gas grille, a screened/glassed porch with an additional refrigerator to keep your beverages cold, sizable living spaces, wireless Internet ,Intelligent TVs in every bedroom and living room with Netflix and and tons of streaming TV options.
Just steps to the most amazing beach on the island.... 24 hour, 7 days a week beach. You are very close to the water at this uncrowded beach access with plenty of room to set up for the day, but only a few feet from the high tide line
Sea Glass accommodates up to 14 people
Our home is not elevated so there is only one or two steps to get into the home . There are 2 bedrooms on the lower floor . The Den bedroom has 2 queen beds but no closet (there is a clothing rack and a dresser to store your things) you can also access the master bedroom from this room as well . The master bedroom has a king bed and a twin trundle bed the attached bathroom has a walk in bathtub. Master bedroom can be accessed from the kitchen or from the den bedroom. There is a bathroom in the hall on the main level with a shower. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms, the front bedroom has a balcony overlooking the front yard there is a king size bed and a double bed in this bedroom. The back bedroom overlooks the back yard and canal, there is a queen and a double bed in this bedroom.There is a big bathroom upstairs with a double sink and a tub/shower.
AMENITY CARDS - Amenity cards are only needed to access the club benefits on the island (such as the pool, golf course and eateries). You do NOT need an opulence card to access the beach. Should you wish to buy cards, during the summer season (Memorial Day - Labor Day), each card is $50 for a 7 day pass and $35 for a 4 day pass. During the off season, the passes are $35 for a 7 day pass and $25 for a 4 day pass. . Only those 13 years and older need an extravagance card. If you are unsure if you will need comforts cards, we would be glad to talk you through the process before you commit to purchasing them.
GOLF CARTS are also available for rent through Fripp Island resort, Carolina Custom Carts and Suttcliffe.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guides with special deals for rental management companies, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Is it possible to change your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak prices.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of rental companies provide price cuts to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most anticipating ? If there's a certain Beaufort, SC atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed due to health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Advice
Some people are shocked to discover the number of properties are located in Beaufort, SC. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Property management companies are liked by owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most novices will be delighted to find that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
Finding and booking the perfect rental property:
Do you think " Secluded Retreat Private Dock Steps to the Beach Fire Pit " is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Look over this checklist to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC vacation homes start booking early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Begin by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you would like to explore, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Most rental properties are marketed with a price range. Confirm the price for your preferred trip. It may be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking an expensive rental home. Most rental documents call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What home features is the family searching for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a vacation property with patio lounge? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Do some people in your party have specific needs? Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Do not forget to include your best friend! Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Read your contract very carefully! Charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read through the Total Contract
Read through the whole contract and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Contact the property manager right away to report your findings. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Frequently, neighboring properties are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Ensure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many vacation rental management companies and rental websites allow renters to give reviews. If your property and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something was unsatisfactory and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Did they feel about the rental home? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental unit. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable experience to aid with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.5 miles