- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyLOCATION...LOCATION...LOCATION... BEST BEACH ON THE ISLAND!
Welcome to 'Sandy Shores' Fripp Island second row sea view home on Fripp Island.
Just steps to the most first-rate beach on the island. Across the street from the beach access which provides a 24 hour, 7 days a week beach. You are just steps to the water at this famed access with plenty of room to set up for the day, but only a few feet from the high tide line.
This voluminous home sleeps 15 people restfully in the 3 bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own private full bathroom and flat screen TV. The new kitchen finished in January 2020 has all new stainless appliances, new quartz countertops, glass tile backsplash, and is generously decorated. The galley kitchen accepts numerous people to work in it at one time. There are 2 living areas and 3 dining areas in the huge 2,500 square feet home. The living room has a new 46' flat screen TV. The bathrooms are tile floors with new counters and all new fixtures.
Bedroom 1: Queen bed, twin daybed with twin trundle (sleeps 4), flat screen TV, private bathroom.
Bedroom 2: Queen bed, twin daybed with twin trundle (sleeps 4), TV, private bathroom.
Bedroom 3: 2 Full beds, bunk bed (sleeps 6), flat screen TV, private bathroom.
Sunroom: Twin convertible bed (inside the ottoman).
Included In Rental: beach chairs, body boards, and sand toys. The cleaning fee is included in the price of the rental. Please note that we no longer give a golf cart, but they are available for rent on the island.
Amenity cards are available for buy. These must be used to access pools, tennis courts, eateries, and the 2 championship golf courses.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental managers and vacation houses provide Beaufort, SC area promotional guides which feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the management company and the store itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same great attractions with a substantial discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer fantastic rates on rental accommodations.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers of the same vacation home. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a certain experience that you are mainly getting excited about ? If there's a specific Beaufort, SC atteaction which you just love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer customers an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed a result of health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are offered in Beaufort, SC. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and expertise to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most beginners will be happy to discover that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
Finding and booking the perfect rental property:
Before you decide to book "Fripp Island, 2nd Row Ocean, NEW KITCHEN 2020, Best Beach LOCATION", review our short checklist of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Like many trendy hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rentals are booked early. To assure the greatest selection of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC getaway 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Sometimes, the hardest part of scheduling your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes simpler.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Bear in mind that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Spend?
Make certain "Fripp Island, 2nd Row Ocean, NEW KITCHEN 2020, Best Beach LOCATION" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, check that everyone knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Usually, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Will the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or near night life? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental charge? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Optimal access can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your furrry friends. While many vacation rentals permit animal friends, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Many restrictions might eliminate a prospective rental. Read your agreement thoroughly! Extra charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Where to Search
After the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources to find the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies frequently have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an extra night. This is most effective during the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Go Through The Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required contact the rental manager straight away. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. More often than not, neighboring properties are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each space of the rental property to ensure you've collected all possessions.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to give comments. If the rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Does everybody want to go back? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning will be painless. If the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.7 miles