- Fripp Island
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Broadband Access
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Jetted Tub
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyYou have discovered the ideal little island getaway with daily sunsets overlooking the island waterway and calming salt marshes! Water vistas from every room in this inviting home. Waterfowl and deer abound in the backyard. Professionally furbished in colorful island style. You will feel like this is a comfortable, inviting home with it's tropical art and radiant colors, not just a beach rental.
Custom kitchen with all you need for grilling the new local seafood, or entertaining family and friends. Four-person blue tiled bar for casual indoor dining. Or eat out on the enormous screened outdoor space overlooking the water and smell the sea wind. Or dine on the upper outdoor space too with dining table and rocking chair! Take a walk to Bonito Boathouse, or use the complimentary bespoke golf cart and relish a nighttime out at one of the other island eateries. Golf is right down the street as is the Fripp beaches!
Scenically located at the top, and in the center of the island, right on the inner coastal waterway. Close to all the island's comforts. Just steps to the marina pool, which you can see from the two front decks. Close by are the fishing docks and kayak/boat launch. You can use the double kayak that comes with this home to discover the island's waterways, say good morning to the dolphins that abound in our marina waterway. A couple of mins. by golf cart to the beach, Camp Fripp, main clubhouse, two golf courses, tennis, gym, and local eateries and beach bars.
* Three levels of waterview decks, 2 screened porches, 2-person swing on 1st floor overlooking the back garden and saltmarsh, close by is a huge family style picnic table
* Each bedroom has it's own porch/outdoor space with reading/sun chairs
* Ceiling fans in all living areas and on all screened porches
* High-speeed wireless internet connections, printer/scanner
* Extensive 50' flat screen high def color TV in den with DVD/VHS and Bose theater sound sytem
* All bedrooms feature flat screen TVs, DVD players in guest bedrooms
* Cool spanish tile floors on main level, peaceful carpet upstairs
* Thoroughly Air-conditioned/ central heat
* Tons of beach, play and sand toys
* Outdoor shower
* Included are a couple of bicycles, Razor scooters and a double kayak
* Beach chairs/towels
* Custom-finished, fast golf cart included complimentary
* Bar-b-que steaks and seafood on the gas or charcol grilles
Keywords: Fripp island beach House, Fripp golf, Fripp beach kayak, marina, boating, private marina pool, Fripp kayaking, peerless waterviews, near golf course, close to the Fripp beaches
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area travel discount books that feature coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local itself. Search for these magazines and coupon books, because this allows visitors to experience the same great activities with a often significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates flexible? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer incredible rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of rental companies provide price reductions to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular groups of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. If there's a certain Beaufort, SC atteaction that you love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to discover a vacation home that fits their desires and price range.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with booking, checking-in, housekeeping, and any routine service problems that may arise.
We've constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you book "$50 off Night OCT/NOV! Island Style Home, VIEWS, 2p KAYAK! 5 DECKS, BIKES, GOLF", go through our short list of factors to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many trendy destinations, In Beaufort, SC the best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Pick a Town and Time
Agreement can be tricky among relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Vacation rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure "$50 off Night OCT/NOV! Island Style Home, VIEWS, 2p KAYAK! 5 DECKS, BIKES, GOLF" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, be certain that everyone understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. One individual in your group must be given the task of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Do you only want a vacation home with a swimming pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys available for use during your stay? Make a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Most rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your pets. While a number of vacation homes allow dogs, rules and fees vary per property. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be limited. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
Once the area, time and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Aside from offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything that you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of very similar homes that better fit your desires and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Total Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Vacation home management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations. This may protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental property to ensure that you've collected all belongings.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to offer comments. If your rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your review.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully everything turned out to be ideal and you're happy to reserve the property for your next vacation. If not, you have gained valuable experience that can help with the next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.4 miles