- Fripp Island
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Broadband Access
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Jetted Tub
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyYou have discovered the ideal little island getaway with daily sunsets overlooking the island waterway and peaceful salt marshes! Water vistas from every room in this inviting home. Waterfowl and deer abound in the backyard. Professionally adorned in colorful island style. You will feel like this is a comfortable, inviting home with it's tropical art and brilliant colors, not just a beach rental.
Custom kitchen with all you need for grilling the new local seafood, or entertaining family and friends. Four-person blue tiled bar for casual indoor dining. Or eat out on the huge screened outdoor space overlooking the water and smell the sea wind. Or dine on the upper outdoor space too with dining table and rocking chair! Take a walk to Bonito Boathouse, or use the complimentary bespoke golf cart and savor a nighttime out at one of the other island eateries. Golf is right down the street as is the Fripp beaches!
Scenically located at the top, and in the center of the island, right on the inner coastal waterway. Close to all the island's luxuries. Just steps to the marina pool, which you can see from the two front decks. Close by are the fishing docks and kayak/boat launch. You can use the double kayak that comes with this home to discover the island's waterways, say good morning to the dolphins that abound in our marina waterway. A couple of mins. by golf cart to the beach, Camp Fripp, main clubhouse, two golf courses, tennis, gym, and local eateries and beach bars.
* Three levels of waterview decks, 2 screened porches, 2-person swing on 1st floor overlooking the back garden and saltmarsh, close by is a sizable family style picnic table
* Each bedroom has it's own porch/outdoor space with reading/sun chairs
* Ceiling fans in all living areas and on all screened porches
* High-speeed wireless internet connections, printer/scanner
* Extensive 50' flat screen high def color TV in den with DVD/VHS and Bose theater sound sytem
* All bedrooms feature flat screen TVs, DVD players in guest bedrooms
* Cool spanish tile floors on main level, peaceful carpet upstairs
* Thoroughly Air-conditioned/ central heat
* Tons of beach, play and sand toys
* Outdoor shower
* Supplied are a couple of bicycles, Razor scooters and a double kayak
* Beach chairs/towels
* Custom-finished, fast golf cart supplied complimentary
* Bar-b-que steaks and seafood on the gas or charcol grilles
Keywords: Fripp island beach House, Fripp golf, Fripp beach kayak, marina, boating, private marina pool, Fripp kayaking, best waterviews, near golf course, close to the Fripp beaches
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you travel guides with savings for property management companies, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these publications and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy those terrific attractions with a generally substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you might take a trip? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be qualified for promotions. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to specific visitors, whether it's oceanside homes with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and attractions you are most excited about.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to discover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The majority of rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning, as well as routine service issues that may arise.
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most beginners will be happy to find that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Do you think "$50 off Night OCT/NOV! Island Style Home, VIEWS, 2p KAYAK! 5 DECKS, BIKES, GOLF" is the best rental for your next family vacation? Read through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, SC rentals book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the greatest selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Select your Town and Vacation Week
Start by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you would like to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Establish who is going, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you'll need. Remember that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Will your selected rental property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, make sure that each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you only desire a rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Will the home have bikes and body boards available throughout your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the family traveling with a domestic pet? Although a number of rentals allow furry friends, rules and fees vary per rental. A number of limitations may dismiss a prospective rental property. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Once the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local companies typically have an exclusive selection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Go Through The Contract
Read the whole contract and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Vacation rental management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also suggest promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any fixes. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Many rental management company sites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but sincere about your experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Experience
How did they feel about the rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great rental home. If not, you've gained invaluable experience that can help with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.4 miles