- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyPLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PRICES INCLUDE A REFUNDABLE $500 DEPOSIT!
OWNER-MANAGED to ensure you have the BEST possible holiday!
Relish a great home just steps from a brand-new boardwalk that leads straight to the beach!
MAIN LIVING ROOM...
“Shellebration!” has an open, big floor plan. The entrance on the main level (which is actually the second story of the home) opens into the living area with ceilings adorned with wood beams and floor to ceiling windows, accepting the Lowcountry sun to shine in. The living room is supplied with a 65-inch plasma TV w/Blu-Ray, a couch, adore seat, and a chair & ottoman. WiFi is complimentary and accessible all through the home. During the winter, relax by the floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace with your feet up and a good rent. Anytime of year you can adore a generous yet private outdoor space surrounded by appealing trees, offering a cloistered, calming getaway.
KITCHEN & DINNING ROOM...
“Shellebration!” has a delightful dining room supplied to seat 6 agreeably. You will find everything that you need in the well-lit, newly colored, well-supplied kitchen that offers additional sitting for 6 (so total seating for 12 between the dining room and kitchen).
MASTER BED/BATH & SUN ROOM...
The master bedroom is located on the main floor and has a new, gorgeous king-sized bed with two dressers, two nighttime stands and a walk-in closet. Step out of the master bedroom and into the sun room (which overlooks the front yard) where you can relax at the modest table or on the wicker appreciate seat while you sip coffee, read the paper or savoring a nightcap. The sun room is also supplied with an entrance to the front porch. The master bath offers a dual vanity with bathtub and a shower.
TWO MORE BEDROOMS UPSTAIRS...
Bedroom Two upstairs includes a new, queen-sized bed with a dresser, a desk and two nighttime stands. Bedroom Three upstairs is voluminous and has two twin beds with a dresser, two nighttime stands and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms Two and Three have access to the hallway bath which has a single sink vanity (newly colored) with bathtub and shower.
Venture down the wrought iron spiral staircase or the traditional staircase to find the downstairs living area. Furnishings include a 32-inch flat screen TV w/DVD, a appreciate seat, a couch and an over-sized chair. There is also a great table with four chairs for fun card games or a puzzle! You will also find another handsome, stone fireplace. In an adjoining room you can also adore some fun game time on the brand new ping pong table!
Two additional bedrooms and a full (freshly colored!) bathroom can be found in the lower living area. Bedroom Four is downstairs and is supplied with a new, queen-size bed, a set of twin bunk beds, a dresser and two nightstands. Bedroom Five is also downstairs and offers a new, queen bed with a dresser and two nightstands.
The home has a cavernous laundry room (also downstairs) which is supplied with a washer, dryer and second refrigerator. The door of the laundry room leads outdoor where you will find a marvelous outdoor shower!
THE BEACH IS RIGHT THERE...
“Shellebration!” is only 50 yards from a FABULOUS, BRAND NEW, FLAT boardwalk that leads straight out to the beach. It is ideal for beach carts or strollers as there are no steps to navigate. You can always relish our section of the beach as the tide schedules do not effect our beach access (as it does on other parts of the island). The sand is flat and tidy - ideal for those long strolls along the water or even a bicycle ride!
As anyone who has ever stayed at a 'public access' beach can attest, Fripp Island's greatest – and most unique – feature is that it is private. The whole island. You can’t get onto the island the bridge without being an owner or renter. That means no overcrowded beaches and the roads are not choked with the cars of thousands of day-trippers. It’s hard to overstate just how much this adds to the character of Fripp Island – and to your holiday. And we are just a brief but BEAUTIFUL ride from Parris Island.
Another thing to keep in mind is that Fripp Island does not have a commercial corridor – which is gorgeous but it also means there is no sizable, grocery store on the island. There’s a tiny shoppette where you can buy milk, etc., but the nearest real grocery store is in back on St. Helena, about a 15 min. drive. So plan your food, grille, and drink situation. (Which is why you will LOVE having that 2nd refrigerator downstairs!)
AMENITY CARDS - Amenity cards are only needed to access the club benefits on the island (such as the pool, golf course and eateries). You do NOT need an delight card to access the beach. Should you wish to buy cards, during the summer season (Memorial Day - Labor Day), each card is $50 for a 7 day pass and $35 for a 4 day pass. During the off season, the passes are $35 for a 7 day pass and $25 for a 4 day pass. These costs are a pass through charge from the Club to us to you with no upcharges. Only those 14 years and older need an extravagance card. If you are unsure if you will need comforts cards, we would be glad to talk you through the process before you commit to purchasing them.
SORRY, NO FAMILY PETS...
For the opulence of our future visitors and the cleanliness of our home, we have a strict "no dogs and cats" policy - regardless of how well-trained.
Contact us today and come make “Shellebration!” your place at Fripp Island!
- Many property managers and vacation rental houses provide Beaufort, SC area promotional books which feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property manager and the local store itself. Be on the lookout for these guides and discount books, because this allows vacationers to enjoy the very same wonderful attractions at a substantial discounted.
- In a position to alter your travel week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Several rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same rental home. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most getting excited about ? You'll receive the best value from a rental which most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners often offer customers the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to uncover how many rental properties are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are certain to locate a rental home that fits their wishes and spending plan.
Nearly all rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many novices will be happy to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Before you book "Steps from the beach / NEW boardwalk / great for Parris Island families", read through our brief list of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, SC rental homes start booking early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Many families choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Settle on your Town and Vacation Week
Start by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
How Many Beds?
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Bear in mind that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Create a Budget
Will your selected rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking an expensive vacation property. Most rental documents call for a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the unit need to be beach front, the downtown area, or close to night life? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Create a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Suitable access can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
What About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other people in the party visiting with a four-legged friend? Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. A number of limitations may possibly eliminate a prospective vacation property. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies typically have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything required. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable properties that fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate is switching to an off-season week.
Read Through The Agreement
Read through the entire contract and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Rental home management companies and rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal hospital emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover problems, or if fixes are needed contact the home manager right away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be useful.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many problems.
- Be considerate of the community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a lttle bit. Even though you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The vacation home should be in very good condition. Sinks full of dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be remedied prior to leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Just about all rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward with regards to rental experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to correct the issue.
Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning will be relatively easy. If the rental home wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.0 miles