- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property'Sea Pearl', located on the South side of the Island and is a spectacular sea front home that really has it all, and is A Cut Above! If you want an hideaway from your routine, you'll delight in the sights and sounds of the Atlantic at your doorstep.
If you're looking to 'stay in touch', with Free high speed internet access , telephones with complimentary US calls, Six wide screen Intelligent TV's with DVD recorders.
There are many other niceties to ensure a carefree, fun holiday: an elevator, outdoor space and beach furnishings, fireplace with gas logs, ceiling fans in every room, two fridges , wet bar, ice maker, wood floors with oriental rugs, leather sectional couch, Jacuzzi tub in the master suite, sea side sun room, two game tables, outdoor shower with hot AND cold water, gas grille, parking for six cars, interior steps from the garage, Pella windows with enclosed blinds, separate utility room with washer, dryer and sink, and so much more!
The master suite has a king bed and private bath with Jacuzzi and separate shower, two bedrooms each with two queen beds and their own full bath, and a Queen Suite bedroom and private bath.
'Sea Pearl' is located handily on the south side of the Island, only one block from the Beach Club (two pools, restaurant, stores, etc.) and tennis courts.
- Many property managers and vacation homes supply Beaufort, SC area travel catalogs which feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the management company and the store itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Just want to steer clear of the packed areas and save some money? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for unique discounts. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most longing for ? You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a result of medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to locate a vacation home that fits their wishes and price range.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Finding and booking the right vacation property:
Before you book " - OCEAN FRONT BEACH 24/7 - COMFORTS OF HOME - ELEVATOR - WIFI - DUAL CROSSOVERS", examine our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, SC rental properties start booking very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Sometimes, the hardest portion of planning your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental
Establish who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you need to have. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure that " - OCEAN FRONT BEACH 24/7 - COMFORTS OF HOME - ELEVATOR - WIFI - DUAL CROSSOVERS" works with your price range *during your desired week*. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain everyone understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you primarily want a vacation home with a pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to shopping? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Do not forget to include your companion! Dog guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Read your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Entire Contract
Read the entire contract and make sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard fee, guests will have to pay state taxes when renting " - OCEAN FRONT BEACH 24/7 - COMFORTS OF HOME - ELEVATOR - WIFI - DUAL CROSSOVERS", along with any other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
After you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you find problems, or if fixes are required call the property manager right away. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many complications.
- Be considerate of the local community. Many times, surrounding households are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for property damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Nearly all rental home web sites ask for comments after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something was unacceptable and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did everyone have a blast? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental home. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles