- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property'Sea Pearl', located on the South side of the Island and is a spectacular sea front home that really has it all, and is A Cut Above! If you want an hideaway from your routine, you'll delight in the sights and sounds of the Atlantic at your doorstep.
If you're looking to 'stay in touch', with Free high speed internet access , telephones with complimentary US calls, Six wide screen Intelligent TV's with DVD recorders.
There are many other niceties to ensure a carefree, fun holiday: an elevator, outdoor space and beach furnishings, fireplace with gas logs, ceiling fans in every room, two fridges , wet bar, ice maker, wood floors with oriental rugs, leather sectional couch, Jacuzzi tub in the master suite, sea side sun room, two game tables, outdoor shower with hot AND cold water, gas grille, parking for six cars, interior steps from the garage, Pella windows with enclosed blinds, separate utility room with washer, dryer and sink, and so much more!
The master suite has a king bed and private bath with Jacuzzi and separate shower, two bedrooms each with two queen beds and their own full bath, and a Queen Suite bedroom and private bath.
'Sea Pearl' is located handily on the south side of the Island, only one block from the Beach Club (two pools, restaurant, stores, etc.) and tennis courts.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many tourism bureaus offer guides with special packages for accommodations, dining and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Could you alter your vacation week? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer incredible rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for unique discounts. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of visitors. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a particular Beaufort, SC atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners typically offer their customers the opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and wide variety of short term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an perfect retreat to fit their Beaufort, SC group, from peaceful condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property owners often select management companies to facilitate advertising, housekeeping and routine maintenance.
Below are great tips and tactics to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you start to book " - OCEAN FRONT BEACH 24/7 - COMFORTS OF HOME - ELEVATOR - WIFI - DUAL CROSSOVERS", read through our short list of things to consider.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, SC rental homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the most desirable choice of properties, we suggest searching and booking your Beaufort, SC getaway Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Settle on your Town and Vacation Week
Start by figuring out which particular area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Will the chosen vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving a pricey rental property. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property fee? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect home.
Oftentimes the elder generation has trouble with stairs. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your pets. Dog policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many constraints may possibly dismiss a prospective vacation property. Examine your agreement carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Best places to Search
When the area, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from having distinctive rental properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable homes that better fit your desires and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is more effective during the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read the Total Agreement
Read through the whole contract and be certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congrats on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To assure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any fixes.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. Many times, adjacent residences are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Although you're paying a housekeeping fee, The vacation home is required to be in good condition. Sinks full of pots and pans, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be addressed before leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental management company sites request testimonials after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something was disagreeable and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
How did they like the rental home? Hopefully this guide steered you to a great rental. If the rental property was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles