- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property'Sea Pearl', located on the South side of the Island and is a spectacular sea front home that really has it all, and is A Cut Above! If you want an hideaway from your routine, you'll delight in the sights and sounds of the Atlantic at your doorstep.
If you're looking to 'stay in touch', with Free high speed internet access , telephones with complimentary US calls, Six wide screen Intelligent TV's with DVD recorders.
There are copious other comforts to ensure a carefree, fun holiday: an elevator, outdoor space and beach furnishings, fireplace with gas logs, ceiling fans in every room, two fridges , wet bar, ice maker, wood floors with oriental rugs, leather sectional couch, Jacuzzi tub in the master suite, sea side sun room, two game tables, outdoor shower with hot AND cold water, gas grille, parking for six cars, interior steps from the garage, Pella windows with enclosed blinds, separate utility room with washer, dryer and sink, and so much more!
The master suite has a king bed and private bath with Jacuzzi and separate shower, two bedrooms each with two queen beds and their own full bath, and a Queen Suite bedroom and private bath.
'Sea Pearl' is located handily on the south side of the Island, only one block from the Beach Club (two pools, restaurant, stores, etc.) and tennis courts.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses provide Beaufort, SC area promotional catalogs which feature promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the merchant itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Want to avoid the crowds of people and save cash? The off-peak seasons will offer fantastic rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for discounted rates. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most getting excited about ? If there's a certain Beaufort, SC atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
You might be shocked to uncover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
We've assembled a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Before you decide to book " - OCEAN FRONT BEACH 24/7 - COMFORTS OF HOME - ELEVATOR - WIFI - DUAL CROSSOVERS", read through our brief collection of factors to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, SC vacation rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the most desirable choice of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Begin by picking which specific area of Beaufort, SC you want to explore, and the approximate trip dates.
Select a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your preferred rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and getting each person's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Will the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to shopping? Does the unit have bikes and body boards for use during your stay? Make a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Do a few members of your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Nearly all property postings will include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure to include your furry family members. Even though quite a few rental homes permit cats and dogs, rules and charges vary per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be restricted. Be sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
The best places to Search
As soon as the location, time and people are decided, search multiple sources for the best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
When you've found your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Your greatest prospects for a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read Through The Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed due to personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also advise immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Residents probably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental sites seek comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest in regards to your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to solve the situation.
Did everyone have a good time? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be simple and easy. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles