- Fripp Island
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Ice Maker
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCaptain Hook now on the Market!!
Across the street from the beach.
Separate ground level- 2 bedroom apartment/suite accepts private space supplied with 72" TV, King bedroom and one additional bedroom with queen and twin bed each with private bathrooms. Also has it's own eating area and kitchenette with ping pong table.
Amenity cards may be bought through homeowner. House has total of two enormous TV's and two standard TV's, all with cable. WIRELESS Internet Access. Outdoor Shower, Charcoal Grille and gas grille and everything you need for a day at the beach - including towels, sand toys, umbrella, chairs, cooler, and beach cart.....
This roomy, Low Country home is located on a peaceful and alluring street just couple homes down from new boardwalk to the beach and on the Sea Point Golf Course.... Enormous screened porch and vistas from each room makes it a true holiday with deer all around! The voluminous living room area provides comfortable seating for entertaining.. All bedrooms on the second floor have direct access to porches. Upstairs baths are thoroughly tiled with tub/shower combinations. Separate Washer/Dryer room downstairs. Downstairs living area has a great ping pong table to entertain the children or adults with their very own refrigerator. Family Animals are NOT allowed and No Smoking.
Off-street parking accommodates multiple cars - even a place for the boat! Finest of all, Fripp Island is a wildlife sanctuary, and deer frequently roam our front and rear yard. Even better, Fripp Island is frequently visited by Loggerhead Sea Turtles nesting on our shores.
BEDROOM ACCOMMODATIONS:3 KING BEDROOMS, TWIN BEDROOM (3 Twin BEDS), TWO QUEEN and TWIN BEDROOMS
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation properties supply Beaufort, SC area travel discount guides which feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or via a relationship between the property manager and the vendor itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to alter your trip dates? Off-peak times offer tremendous deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many management companies provide price cuts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific groups of guests. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to music venues. You will definitely get the most value from a rental which most closely suits your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Think about getting trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are shocked to discover how many vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their Beaufort, SC crew, from peaceful condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Rental owners typically select management companies to manage marketing and advertising, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the rental home search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the best rental home:
Before you book "Across the street from the Beach! Spring Break specials with Stretch Golf Cart! ", review our brief list of considerations.
Start Your Search Early
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental homes are booked very early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before your vacation. Many households prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Select a Community and Time
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, SC you'd like to visit, and the choose travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Most vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Commit to a Budget
Many rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the rate for your preferred week. It could be at the high end of the range. If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure each party understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your party will have to be in charge of collecting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a screened deck a necessity? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home fee? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do some members of your party have specific needs? Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your companion! Even though a number of rentals permit dogs and cats, rules and fees vary per property. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read through the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should disaster strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Be sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager straight away. This may prevent disagreements during check out.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding properties are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure you've packed all valuables.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to give feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? Hopefully everything turned out to be wonderful and you are excited to re-book the property for next season. Maybe the rental was not ideal, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.6 miles