- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property"Be As You Are" is a pretty, six-bedroom 3,221 sq ft home located center island and on the canal. We are on the 3rd row from the beach and relish being able to hear the sounds of the sea when everything else is peaceful at nighttime. Amenity cards are available so that you can savor all the island has to offer.PRICE OF CARDS ARE NOT PROVIDED IN RENTAL RATE. The Marina, Golfing, Pools and Dining options are all close by. This area of the island is really just right for all of your needs. Adore fishing and crabbing without ever leaving the yard on our personal fishing dock on the canal. Watch the area wildlife from the Stunning Carolina Room or the furbished Screened Back Porch which are accessed by open and light French doors, or from the rockers on the covered front porch. Many fresh updates have been made to make this your ideal coastal hideaway. Every room is adorned in a coastal theme and provides you with all the appreciation you'd expect to relish on a holiday. Two Master Bedrooms with very inviting King Beds and 2 Bathrooms are on the 1st floor along with a freshly renovated Living and Dining Area. The living area has plenty of seating and a flat screen TV and DVD player. DVD's are here for your use while on Fripp. There is Also an additional sitting area for playing games or cards which you will find at the home for your appreciation. The kitchen is well outfitted for a huge crowd. You will find all the appliances you need including toasters, blenders, coffee makers, mixers and silverware for a enormous group. There are 2 Refrigerators with ice makers included so you have all the space you need to feed a sizable group and keep plenty of beverages cold. There is also a sizable pantry so you have all the storage room you need for your stay. A laundry area is also located on this floor with a 2nd dryer located in the basement to help with all your laundry needs A 3rd refrigerator is in the basement for your fishing & bait needs. Upstairs you will find 4 Bedrooms and 2 baths and a sitting area. BR 1: includes 2 full beds, BR 2: Has a Queen and Twin Bed, BR3: Queen Bed w/jack&jill bath, BR 4: Queen Bed and Twin w/ Jack & Jill Bath. also included in this room is a infant crib and changing table. Each bedroom has it's own special theme and all beds are comfortable and calming. Every bedroom has a flatscreen tv. An open air outdoor space is located off of the Carolina room which has a bluetooth audio system and CD player and a collection of games. under the outdoor space you can relax in hammock chairs and appreciate a generous backyard with ideal canal vistas. In the basement you will find a Ping Pong table and dart board for young and old both to adore. A charcoal grille is supplied for your outdoor preparing needs. There are also bicycles and beach toys and chairs in the garage. We can not guarantee bicycles condition during rental season so if that is a must for you please feel complimentary to bring your own. Two Golf Carts are supplied with all units. As you look around you in the living areas, stair case and other areas of the home take a moment to look at the photos we've shared with you. These are all photos of OUR memories and are all taken on or around the island. It is this appreciate of Fripp we want to share with you and your family. Be As You Are provides you with many areas to hideaway for privacy. The unit is ideal for families, couples and children. There is space here for everybody. We think you will appreciate this home as much as we do and hope that you will really be able to relax and easily "Be As You Are"
Fripp Island is a private island on the Atlantic Sea located between Charleston, South Carolina, and Savannah, Georgia. Holidays here are like no other. Our handsome beaches, wildlife and calming setting give the ideal get away for friends and family. Park your car upon arrival and you may not move it until you pack to go home. Golf carts and bicycles are the most trendy mode of traffic on the island. Spend your days looking for shells, savoring the beach, watching for dolphins who frequent our waters or savor any of the many scheduled activites on the island. Fripp is also home to two appealing championship golf courses. We fell in adore with this special place over a decade ago and are so pleased to be able to now own a modest piece of this heaven and share it with you!!!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property managers and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area promotional magazines that feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or by a partnership between the property manager and the itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Can you change your trip dates? Shoulder seasons offer incredible prices.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many property management companies offer price savings to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rental homes are basically designed to serve particular vacationers, whether it's oceanside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a particular Beaufort, SC atteaction that you just love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual home owners often offer guests the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed resulting from health emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to discover just how many rentals can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are certain to discover a rental that suits their expectations and spending plan.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most beginners will be delighted to learn that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Before you book "Private dock on canal, perfect location, 2 golf carts included with all rentals", examine our brief list of factors to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many trendy destinations, In Beaufort, SC the best rental properties are booked early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your vacation. Holiday reunions can be a great time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Pick a Community and Date
Start by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you would like to browse, and the approximate trip dates.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental home
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Consider that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Most rentals are advertised with a cost range. Determine the price for your preferred trip. It could be at the high end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a costly rental. Usually, a single person in the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Optimal accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a family dog? Even though quite a few rental homes allow dogs and cats, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be restricted. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Apart from having exclusive properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar properties that better fit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Entire Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also advise promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any necessary fixes.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of tips.
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even when you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home really needs to be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites permit customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but honest regarding your experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic rental home. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.8 miles