- Fripp Island
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property"Be As You Are" is a charming, six-bedroom 3,221 sq ft home located center island and on the canal. We are on the 3rd row from the beach and adore being able to hear the sounds of the sea when everything else is peaceful at nighttime. Amenity cards are available so that you can relish all the island has to offer.PRICE OF CARDS ARE NOT PROVIDED IN RENTAL RATE. The Marina, Golfing, Pools and Dining options are all close by. This area of the island is really just right for all of your needs. Appreciate fishing and crabbing without ever leaving the yard on our personal fishing dock on the canal. Watch the area wildlife from the Spectacular Carolina Room or the decorated Screened Back Porch which are accessed by open and light French doors, or from the rockers on the covered front porch. Many fresh updates have been made to make this your ideal coastal hideaway. Every room is furbished in a coastal theme and provides you with all the appreciation you'd expect to relish on a holiday. Two Master Bedrooms with very calming King Beds and 2 Bathrooms are on the 1st floor along with a freshly modernized Living and Dining Area. The living area has plenty of seating and a flat screen TV and DVD player. DVD's are here for your use while on Fripp. There is Also an additional sitting area for playing games or cards which you will find at the home for your appreciation. The kitchen is well supplied for a huge crowd. You will find all the appliances you need including toasters, blenders, coffee makers, mixers and silverware for a sizable group. There are 2 Refrigerators with ice makers included so you have all the space you need to feed a sizable group and keep plenty of beverages cold. There is also a huge pantry so you have all the storage room you need for your stay. A laundry area is also located on this floor with a 2nd dryer located in the basement to help with all your laundry needs A 3rd refrigerator is in the basement for your fishing & bait needs. Upstairs you will find 4 Bedrooms and 2 baths and a sitting area. BR 1: includes 2 full beds, BR 2: Has a Queen and Twin Bed, BR3: Queen Bed w/jack&jill bath, BR 4: Queen Bed and Twin w/ Jack & Jill Bath. also supplied in this room is a infant crib and changing table. Each bedroom has it's own special theme and all beds are comfortable and inviting. Every bedroom has a flatscreen tv. An open air outdoor space is located off of the Carolina room which has a bluetooth audio system and CD player and a collection of games. under the outdoor space you can relax in hammock chairs and savor a generous backyard with pretty canal vistas. In the basement you will find a Ping Pong table and dart board for young and old both to adore. A charcoal grille is supplied for your outdoor preparing needs. There are also bicycles and beach toys and beach chairs for you to use while you visit so dont worry about packing all those additional things, just come and relax, we've got it covered. Two Golf Carts are supplied with all units. As you look around you in the living areas, stair case and other areas of the home take a moment to look at the photos we've shared with you. These are all photos of OUR memories and are all taken on or around the island. It is this adore of Fripp we want to share with you and your family. Be As You Are provides you with many areas to hideaway for privacy. The unit is ideal for families, couples and children. There is space here for everybody. We think you will appreciate this home as much as we do and hope that you will really be able to relax and easily "Be As You Are" Like us on www.Facebook.com/beasyouare408 And follow us on Instagram beasyouare408 for tons of info, photos and adventures of Fripp.
Fripp Island is a private island on the Atlantic Sea located between Charleston, South Carolina, and Savannah, Georgia. Holidays here are like no other. Our appealing beaches, wildlife and peaceful setting give the ideal get away for friends and family. Park your car upon arrival and you may not move it until you pack to go home. Golf carts and bicycles are the most famed mode of traffic on the island. Spend your days looking for shells, relishing the beach, watching for dolphins who frequent our waters or savor any of the many scheduled activites on the island. Fripp is also home to two handsome championship golf courses. We fell in appreciate with this special place over a decade ago and are so thrilled to be able to now own a modest piece of this bliss and share it with you!!!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you printed guide books with special deals for rental homes, dining and tours. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same wonderful activities at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Just want to avoid the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top pricing.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some management companies provide special discounts to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a markdown.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to particular visitors, whether it's downtown units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners typically offer guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are sure to find a property that meets their wishes and price range.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to manage online advertising, cleaning and routine maintenance.
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Before you book "Private dock on canal, perfect location, 2 golf carts included with all rentals", read through our short collection of things to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for families to plan their Summer vacations..
Decide on a Village and Time
Begin by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental property
Determine who is going, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you should have. Remember that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Most rental properties are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected week. It may be at the top end of the range. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make certain everybody knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental documents call for a single person to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you just desire a rental home with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Does the rental have bikes and body boards available as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your companion! Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Many constraints may possibly eliminate a potential vacation property. Be sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. In addition to offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read Through The Agreement
Read through the full contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular fee, travelers have to pay local taxes when booking "Private dock on canal, perfect location, 2 golf carts included with all rentals", in addition to various other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should catastrophe strike.
As soon as you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are required contact the property manager straight away.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Frequently, adjacent residences are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Most vacation rental sites seek comments after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything was wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should note that in your feedback.
Did everyone have a blast? Ideally everything was perfect and you're happy to re-book the rental home for next season. If the rental wasn't quite right, and you'll better understand how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.8 miles