- Fripp Island
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property"Be As You Are" is a handsome, six-bedroom 3,221 sq ft home located center island and on the canal. We are on the 3rd row from the beach and adore being able to hear the sounds of the sea when everything else is peaceful at nighttime. Amenity cards are available so that you can relish all the island has to offer.PRICE OF CARDS ARE NOT PROVIDED IN RENTAL RATE. The Marina, Golfing, Pools and Dining options are all close by. This area of the island is really just right for all of your needs. Appreciate fishing and crabbing without ever leaving the yard on our personal fishing dock on the canal. Watch the area wildlife from the Sensational Carolina Room or the furbished Screened Back Porch which are accessed by open and light French doors, or from the rockers on the covered front porch. Many fresh updates have been made to make this your ideal coastal hideaway. Every room is furbished in a coastal theme and provides you with all the appreciation you'd expect to adore on a holiday. Two Master Bedrooms with very calming King Beds and 2 Bathrooms are on the 1st floor along with a newly refreshed Living and Dining Area. The living area has plenty of seating and a flat screen TV and DVD player. DVD's are here for your use while on Fripp. There is Also an additional sitting area for playing games or cards which you will find at the home for your appreciation. The kitchen is well supplied for a huge crowd. You will find all the appliances you need including toasters, blenders, coffee makers, mixers and silverware for a generous group. There are 2 Refrigerators with ice makers included so you have all the space you need to feed a sizable group and keep plenty of beverages cold. There is also a enormous pantry so you have all the storage room you need for your stay. A laundry area is also located on this floor with a 2nd dryer located in the basement to help with all your laundry needs A 3rd refrigerator is in the basement for your fishing & bait needs. Upstairs you will find 4 Bedrooms and 2 baths and a sitting area. BR 1: includes 2 full beds, BR 2: Has a Queen and Twin Bed, BR3: Queen Bed w/jack&jill bath, BR 4: Queen Bed and Twin w/ Jack & Jill Bath. also supplied in this room is a infant crib and changing table. Each bedroom has it's own special theme and all beds are inviting and appealing. Every bedroom has a flatscreen tv. An open air outdoor space is located off of the Carolina room which has a bluetooth audio system and CD player and a collection of games. under the outdoor space you can relax in hammock chairs and savor a huge backyard with pretty canal vistas. In the basement you will find a Ping Pong table and dart board for young and old both to adore. A charcoal grille is supplied for your outdoor preparing needs. There are also bicycles and beach toys and beach chairs for you to use while you visit so dont worry about packing all those additional things, just come and relax, we've got it covered. Two Golf Carts are supplied with all units. As you look around you in the living areas, stair case and other areas of the home take a moment to look at the photos we've shared with you. These are all photos of OUR memories and are all taken on or around the island. It is this appreciate of Fripp we want to share with you and your family. Be As You Are provides you with many areas to hideaway for privacy. The unit is ideal for families, couples and children. There is space here for everybody. We think you will appreciate this home as much as we do and hope that you will really be able to relax and easily "Be As You Are" Like us on www.Facebook.com/beasyouare408 And follow us on Instagram beasyouare408 for tons of info, photos and adventures of Fripp.
Fripp Island is a private island on the Atlantic Sea located between Charleston, South Carolina, and Savannah, Georgia. Holidays here are like no other. Our remarkable beaches, wildlife and calming setting give the ideal get away for friends and family. Park your car upon arrival and you may not move it until you pack to go home. Golf carts and bicycles are the most trendy mode of traffic on the island. Spend your days looking for shells, relishing the beach, watching for dolphins who frequent our waters or relish any of the many scheduled activites on the island. Fripp is also home to two superb championship golf courses. We fell in adore with this special place over a decade ago and are so merry to be able to now own a modest piece of this heaven and share it with you!!!
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guides with promotions for lodging, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to discover the same fantastic activities at a typically substantial discounted.
- Desire to avoid the crowds of people? Off-peak times offer up tremendous bargains.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning individuals of the same rental. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of guests. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to night life. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed due to medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a big selection, guests are certain to find a property which matches their desires and spending plan.
The majority of rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many newcomers will be happy to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Private dock on canal, perfect location, 2 golf carts included with all rentals" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming vacation? Look over this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned destinations, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation homes are booked very early. To ensure the greatest selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC getaway 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Begin by picking which particular area of Beaufort, SC you would like to browse, and the choose travel dates.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Need?
Establish who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you will need. Consider that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Many vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the rate for your desired trip. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a costly rental property. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's share.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental with patio kitchen? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental rate? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Do members of your crew have specialized needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the gang visiting with a dog? Animal policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
After the area, time and people are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies will have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest potential for a reduced rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read through the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Rental management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
After you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required contact the home manager straight away. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be useful.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should be taken care of before you leave.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites allow customers to give feedback. If the property and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but straightforward in regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to solve the problem.
Learn and Improve
Does everyone want to go back? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning will be quick. Maybe the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.8 miles