- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Deer Run Lane 343 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home overlooking a pond. It is located next door to the Deer Lake Community private, neighborhood pool & playground. This home is refreshed with dazzling & cherry beach themed décor. The kitchen, dining & living areas are an open concept. There is a sunroom & outdoor space accessible from the living area. Bedroom 1 offers a king bed, flat screen TV & an attached full bath. This bedroom opens to a sunroom sitting area that also has a flat-screen TV. Bedroom 2 & Bedroom 3 both offer twin beds & TVs. The second bath is convenient to these rooms. This home offers an entranceway & outdoor space on the front side. The outdoor space has a dining table & chairs. The home also has a back outdoor space accessible through the sunroom that overlooks the pond.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs. Therefore, online calendars may only be referbished when units with similar accommodations are booked.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer niceties such as modren kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen T.V.s, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an fun and appealing holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a phenomenal Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the tranquility of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club amenities. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when appreciating resort luxuries. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if niceties are savored at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is included to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become completely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
- Many property managers and vacation rental houses provide Beaufort, SC area travel catalogs that feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the property management company and the local business itself. Search for these magazines and discount books, since this allows visitors to discover the same wonderful activities with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons offer amazing promotions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted rates. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially designed to serve particular visitors, whether it is oceanside units with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private windsurfing launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer clients an option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
You may be surprised to uncover how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to come across a property that fits their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are critical in assisting guests with reserving, check-in, cleaning, as well as routine service problems that may arise.
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the right rental home:
Before you book "Quiet Community, Neighborhood Pool, Pond Views, Golf Cart Included", review our short list of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Quite often, the hardest portion of preparing for your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Make sure "Quiet Community, Neighborhood Pool, Pond Views, Golf Cart Included" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each person knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One member of your party must be in charge of gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Special Things to consider
Proper access can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
After the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having exceptional properties, local agencies offer you excellent service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Go Through The Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, visitors must pay state taxes when renting "Quiet Community, Neighborhood Pool, Pond Views, Golf Cart Included", as well as any other fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Property management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also recommend promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed repairs. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the rental property to make certain you've gathered all valuables.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to give reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere with regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be simple. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles