- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIn this Section
1. Unit Description
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
3. We See’um Units, LLC (Allison & Bob Brower)
4. Booking & Arrival
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
7. Fripp Island Club Guest Cards
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
9. Good to Know
1. Deer Run Lane 343 is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home overlooking a pond. It is located next door to the Deer Lake Community private, neighborhood pool & playground. This home is renovated with brilliant & cherry beach themed décor. The kitchen, dining & living areas are an open concept. There is a sunroom & outdoor space accessible from the living area. Bedroom 1 offers a king bed, flat screen TV & an attached full bath. This bedroom opens to a sunroom sitting area that also has a flat-screen TV. Bedroom 2 & Bedroom 3 both offer twin beds & TVs. The second bath is convenient to these rooms. This home offers an entranceway & outdoor space on the front side. The outdoor space has a dining table & chairs. The home also has a back outdoor space accessible through the sunroom that overlooks the pond.
2. Online Calendars & Personal Assistance
We See’um Units, LLC manages thirty plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs. Therefore, online calendars may only be refreshed when units with similar accommodations are booked.
Due to Home Away standards we are only able to correspond through Vacation Rental By Owner until the renting fee is paid. If the unit you choose is not available, we can reply through Vacation Rental By Owner & direct you to other units through their Vacation Rental By Owner number, that may work for you. Once you find a unit & pay the Vacation Rental By Owner fee to rent, we will be able to correspond with you through direct methods & help with other questions such as renting a golf cart, purchasing club guest cards, parking passes & other questions specific to the unit &/or Fripp Island.
3. We See’um Units, LLC
We are Allison & Bob Brower. We began our work journey when we bought Beach Club Villa 167 & started renting it through Vacation Rental By Owner along with our first unit Beach Club Villa 190. Soon after, a Fripp neighbor asked if we would manage the units for their home. Since 2008, we have continued to grow. We are unit managers licensed through the State of South Carolina. We now manage thirty plus units & rent golf carts. We live on the island & strive to give personal attention to the units we manage & to the visitors who stay with &/or rent golf carts from us. In the spring of 2017, we hired our first full time employee, BJ Parrish. He came to us from a career as the Excursions Manager for Fripp Island Resort. BJ is now a licensed unit manager and our company right-hand man.
We See’um Units, LLC offers home and villa units from two to eight bedrooms. Our units offer a variety of vistas including sea, marsh, pond & golf course. Our units offer luxuries such as fresh kitchens, jetted tubs, walk-in tiled showers, screened porches, decks, flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi & more. With all the options, we hope you will find the ideal place for an fun and inviting holiday with us.
4. Booking & Arrival
Life is busy & often stressful. Booking your holiday should be simple & anxiety complimentary. Once you find the unit that meets your expectations, confirmed the dates & paid the Vacation Rental By Owner fee, there are only a few steps to go.
- Complete our We See’um Units, LLC rental agreement & secure the unit with a deposit toward the balance with a credit card. We accept Master Card, Visa & Find.
- Mail a check & the signed rental agreement to arrive sixty (60) days before the day of check-in.
- On the day your holiday begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
- Proceed to your rental unit at the appropriate check-in time (check-in information & address of unit will be on your rental agreement). The front door of the unit will be unlocked or you will be given a code for the lock box. Island information materials will be on the table. If supplied in your rental, golf cart keys &/or Fripp Island Club Guest Cards will also be on the table.
- Have a outstanding Holiday!
5. Information necessary to complete your Rental Agreement & Deposit to hold the Unit
- First & last name of the person to be named on the contract.
- Address of the unit you have chosen.
- Dates you want to visit.
- Do you want to rent a golf cart(s), 4-passenger or 6-passenger?
- Do you want to buy Fripp Island Resort Guest cards? How many?
- How many car passes do you need for cars parking at the unit? What is the first & last name of a person in each car who can show their driver’s license at the Fripp Island Security Gate to pick-up the car pass(s)?
6. Golf Carts for Rent through We See’um Units, LLC
Fripp Island is three and a half miles long and a mile wide at its widest point. The size of Fripp makes for a great golf cart community. A golf cart is the ideal way to travel and discover what the island offers plus no baskets of sand to vacuum from your car after holiday.
In addition to holiday unit, We See’um Units, LLC owns and rents golf carts. We offer four or six seat carts in both gas & electric. Many of our units include a four-seater cart with weekly units. We deliver and pick-up our carts. Discounts may apply for multiple carts, rent terms longer than a week & during the off season. You do not have to rent one of our units to rent our golf carts but we do offer a discounted rate to our visitors of our units.
7. Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the peaceful of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. Fripp Island Resort offers guest cards for buy. Guest cards give visitors access to all club niceties. The Fripp Island Resort offers two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more.
A card is mandatory per person when relishing resort luxuries. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if niceties are adored at different times. Childrens thirteen & under are not mandatory to have a guest card but need to be accompanied with an adult with a guest card.
8. Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to visitors at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to give the driver’s license to security. The total number of car passes available is individual to each unit.
9. Good to Know
Prior to Arrival/Reservations – We See’um Investors, LLC accepts checks, credit cards. For renting, we accept a deposit through credit card (no processing fee). Final payment must be received sixty (60) days prior to check-in or before. A processing fee applies for final payment if paid by credit card. The fee is not charged for any of the other forms of payment.
Cancellation Policy – If the Tenant cancels this Lease at least sixty (60) days prior to the Term commencement, Tenant shall pay a penalty of seventy-five percent (75%) of the initial payment & taxes & the balance shall be refunded to the Tenant. The initial payment & taxes become completely nonrefundable if the Tenant cancels less than sixty (60) days prior to the Term of Commencement. The landlord may cancel this Lease prior to the Term Commencement for any reason whatsoever. The Landlord shall refund any rent and taxes that had been paid in advance. The events agree that such refund shall be the Tenant’s sole remedy.
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Stop at the gate to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. To pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after. The front door will be unlocked for you and the keys will be on the table or you will be given a code for the lock box. If you have guest cards and/or a golf cart the cards and/or golf cart keys will be on the table. If the keys to the golf cart are not on the table & you rented a cart, please check the golf cart cup holder for the keys.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the unit and golf cart keys (if applicable) on the dining table. Leave the front door to the rental unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Information in this section and on this Vacation Rental By Owner site may be outdated and is subject to change without notice.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus supply travel guides with promotions for vacation rental management companies, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows travelers to discover those attractions at a sometimes considerable discounted.
- Are the trip dates flexible? Off-peak times offer sizable bargains.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat vacationers of the same rental home. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most directly matches your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners often offer their customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover how many rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with reserving, check-in, housekeeping, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you book "Quiet Community, Neighborhood Pool, Pond Views, Golf Cart Included", go through our short checklist of issues to consider.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, SC rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental home..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Agreement can be tricky between family, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Establish who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Bear in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your family. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure "Quiet Community, Neighborhood Pool, Pond Views, Golf Cart Included" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking a costly rental. A single individual in your group must be responsible for gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a rental with open-air lounge? Would you like to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are bedsheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Do a few members of your group have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a furry friend? Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations may dismiss a prospective rental property. Examine your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local rental management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local companies provide you with excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of similar properties that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read through the Total Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings. This will protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little. Although you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The property really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be remedied before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Virtually all rental home sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest about your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. If not, you have gained valuable experience to aid with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles