- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWelcome home! Constructed in 1989, this 1700 square foot home has all the comforts needed to appreciate a calming family holiday or a weekend hideaway. Featuring a single-story floor plan, the home sleeps 8 restfully.
The comfortable space includes a carpeted master bedroom with king size bed, and an attached refreshed master bathroom with walk-in shower and tiled floors. It also includes double vanities outdoor of the bathroom area for comfort. Off the hallway is the guest bath, including a vanity area separated from the water closet and shower. There is a queen bed in the carpeted second bedroom, and 2 twin beds in the carpeted third bedroom. Plenty of space for your belongings in the brand new furnishings everywhere the home. The family room includes an open concept floor plan, including a pull-out double couch bed. The referbished kitchen, including Kraftmaid hickory cabinetry and quartz countertops, is entirely supplied with everything you need to create delicious meals during your stay. The kitchen and living room feature a sizable island that seat up to 10, magnificant space for entertaining and conversation.
Outside luxuries include groomed southern landscaping, and a gas grille is available on the outdoor space for your outdoor preparing. Spend your mornings appealing on the screened in patio with a hot cup of coffee while listening to the feathered friends in the woods.
The unit is located on Lady's Island, mins. from Historic Downtown Beaufort, in the Royal Pines development. Parris Island is a brief 15 Minute drive. Location is ideal for families of Marines to relish graduation day. The calm and peaceful of the entire neighborhood is lovely.
Relish close by beaches at Hunting Island State Park or handsome waterfront area of downtown Beaufort. If you like to golf, the Island has a few golf courses, TGC at Agreeable Point Plantation and Lady's Island Country Club. Lady's Island CC has a elegant restaurant that is in walking distance from the home. If you adore seeing close by cities, Savannah, GA is 1 hour south, Charleston, SC is 1.5 hours to the north, and Hilton Head Island is 55 min. to the south.
The home has complimentary WIFI and 2 TV's with cable.
Please come and savor your stay!
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area printed travel catalogs that feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property manager and the merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and promotional books, because this allows vacationers to discover the very same activities with a generally considerable discounted.
- In a position to alter your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for discounts. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a certain experience you are most getting excited about ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Think about investing in trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Beaufort, SC crew, from relaxing condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Do you believe "Lady's Island, SC Relaxing quiet Vacation. Parris Island, SC Marine Graduation" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming visit? Look over this checklist to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation homes are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to a trip. Holiday reunions can be a great time for families to plan their Summer escapes..
Pick your Place and Travel Week
Quite often, the hardest portion of scheduling your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else is simplier and easier.
Just How Many Beds?
Confirm who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Keep in mind that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Does your chosen rental suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure that each party understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. One member of your family must be in charge of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you want to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are sheet sets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Adequate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a pet? Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
The best places to Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a first-class vacation experience.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Your best opportunity for a lower rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Property management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Once you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. Call the property manager right away to report your observations. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip much more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be addressed before you leave.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. How did they like the property? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning will be simple and easy. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable experience to help with the next search.