- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis freshly modernized town home is located in the heart of Port Royal. You are in walking distance to the magnificent eateries, Sands beach, shopping, boat ramp and all other things Port Royal has to offer. Sit on your porch and watch the many festivals and concerts Port Royal hosts everywhere the year. It is also just a stones throw away from Parris Island and Beaufort. We proudly welcome graduates and their families!
This home is brilliant and cheery and offers 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. It will sleep 6. One bedroom offers a Queen bed, the other offers 2 Twin beds and a sleeper couch in living room. All the beds are new and will accept for an incredible nights rest! The kitchen is well supplied for all your kitchen needs. It also comes with a washer and dryer.
Come with your kayak, fishing pole, and bicycle along with you. The close by waters are ideal for activities and cycling is one of the most fun ways to tour the town and admire the moss-draped trees.
The Sands beach on Port Royal Sound, ideal for sunbathing, swimming and picnics and is a brief walk (you may drive on this beach as well). You are likely to see dolphins swimming and an abundance of wildlife. There you can walk along the boardwalk and climb the 4 story observation outdoor space for the premium vistas Beaufort has to offer. The Sands also includes a complimentary boat launch and world class fishing in the Battery Creek tidal river.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR LARGER PARTIES WE ALSO OFFER OUR NEXT DOOR UNIT. THE CROWS NEST. Vacation Rental By Owner 1658484
- Many management companies and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, SC area printed travel books that feature promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the property management company and the local store itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same wonderful activities with a often significantly discounted.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons can offer terrific rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or repeat guests of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and selection of short term rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the right vacation property:
Before you start to book " Located in the center of Port Royal! A stones throw from Parris Island.", review our brief list of issues to consider.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, SC rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable selection of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Many households decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Start by deciding which specific area of Beaufort, SC you prefer to explore, and the approximate trip dates.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Confirm who is traveling, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you will need. Try to remember that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Establish Your Budget
Does your selected rental property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving a costly rental property. A single member of your party needs to be given the task of collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Rental Home Features
What home features is your family trying to find? Are you looking for a rental with open-air lounge? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental payment? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Are you or other members of the crew visiting with a dog? While a number of vacation homes permit canine companions, rules and costs vary per rental. Read your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
After the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple sources to get the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read The Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager without delay. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little. Although you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation home should be in good shape. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before you leave.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites allow customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward about your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everyone have a good time? Maybe everything was ideal and you're excited to reserve the property for next season. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience to help with the next search.