- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Sleeps 11
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 3089 sq ft (287 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3089 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Happy Hours! This already gorgeous oceanfront home received a major overhaul in 2021. Updates include new paint to the entire interior and exterior, new floors, new lighting, and new furnishings.
You will appreciate the impressive vistas with multiple porches to appreciate Fripp Island’s striking sunsets. Conveniently located just steps from beach access 5 AND beach access 4, this location can't be beat. A New private outdoor shower accepts you to savor the outdoors after a long day on the beach.
The home offers you refreshed stainless steel appliances and granite countertops on the kitchen island. You will feel at home in the cavernous open floor plan with huge windows that highlight the view from each comfortable spot you relax in. The living room is adjacent to additional seating in a Carolina Room extension which opens to a covered deck.
The first floor bedroom suite offers a king bed and full bath with ocean vistas. The second floor primary suite includes vaulted ceilings, king bed, broad ocean vistas, and a sitting room with ensuite bath. The third guest bedroom is also oceanfront with queen bed and ensuite bath. The fourth bedroom features a full bed with trundle underneath and also daybed with another trundle bed, this room sleeps five guests comfortably. Also located upstairs is a conveniently placed laundry room.
You will adore the private feel of this home tucked away at the end of a peaceful beachfront street! Fripp Island features 2 golf courses, tennis courts, handsome pools, and multiple on island eateries. Appreciate exploring the islands natural scenery where you are sure to see wildlife at its best. Supplied with your stay is 1 Four Seater golf cart . ******UPDATE- we now provide TWO four seater golf carts with this rental. We are also members of the Fripp Island Club and luxury cards are available for purchase.
Our family has adored Fripp Island for many years. We hope that you will want to return to our home year after year as you create your very own HAPPY HOURS!
Entirely supplied Kitchen
65 inch Intelligent TV in living room
55 inch Intelligent TVs in Upper and Lower Primary Bedrooms
Upstairs Laundry with Washer/dryer
2 garage bays and 2 paved parking pads
Upper and Lower Deck Space Ocean Vistas
Updated propane grille
28 inch Blackstone Griddle
Happy Hours would be the ideal fit for a enormous family vacation or numerous families looking to vacation together. The open floorplan makes it painless to gather together while cooking meals AND never lose the Ocean View. Beach access 5 is a wooden walkway and steps away from the back porch. Beach Access 4 is a flat dirt walkway that will make your walk to the beach with your wagon MUCH easier. NO steps for either beach access.
Animals - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Fripp Island rental home booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Summer time is high season in Fripp Island. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best vacation rental:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to the best dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Happy Hours - 708 Red Drum has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or applied to your contract.
Know before you go:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.8 miles