- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This elegantly decorated and meticulously maintained third floor villa located at 154 Cherokee Farms Rd is ready for your enjoyment! It has an open floor plan that has tons of natural light with 2 beds and 2 baths downstairs with twin bed and bath upstairs in the loft area, sleeping 6. Unwind and savor the breezes and view from the huge screened-in porch, day or nighttime.
This 3rd floor walkup is walking distance to the Habersham marketplace to appreciate shopping and eateries, the waterfront parks, nature trails, and the tennis courts. You will be a short drive to downtown Beaufort and Port Royal and can enjoy all the amenities they offer.
Located 10 mins. from historic downtown Beaufort and Parris Island. Savor the best in low country living with tasteful coastal décor, handsome finishes, high ceilings, a screened in back with comfortable seating.
Appreciate the short walk to the Habersham Marketplace which offers numerous eateries, bars that host musical entertainment and an Italian ice shop. The Cherokee Farms Villa is a short walk to the Habersham Park which has an exercise trail, 3 clay tennis/pickleball courts, basketball court, playground, bocce ball court, and a community garden. The neighborhood amenities include a community pool, boat ramp and picnic pavilion and dock. Also, there are numerous catch and release ponds in the community. The old plantation live oaks layered in Spanish moss make for a phenomenal place to walk or exercise
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property.
About the Area
This villa is located in Habersham, a neighborhood in Beaufort. Highway 21 Drive-In Theater and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market. Fishing and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal rental experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best vacation home in Beaufort:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Habersham Villa Sleeps 6 Just a Short Walk to Pool and community Amenities has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If not, email the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.