- As low as $335/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1701 sq ft (158 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1701 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
When you arrive on Fripp Island, you will feel like you have discovered a piece of heaven. The beauty of the wildlife and vegetation will overcome you and make you forget all the anxiety of everyday life. Our home will allow you to savor a fun and calming family vacation or your golfing hideaway. It has been newly painted inside and out this Fall for a fresh new look!
Our vacation place has one king-size bed in the primary suite with a tv. The loft contains two twin beds, along with a tv. This makes a great kids hangout. The two bedrooms downstairs each have two queen-size beds. All the beds have memory foam beds for your comfort in mind. There are three full baths. The kitchen is completely equipped for your cooking needs and contains an island which seats six. We also have a dining table that seats an additional six people. Our screened-in porch accepts for the view of the peaceful ambiance of the island. Watching the deer graze in and out offers a amazing pasttime activity!
We are conveniently located on Ocean Creek Golf Course, just mins. to the beach, marina, and most resort activities. Our home includes a golf cart, which is a fun way to travel around the island! Family Animals are considered, and if allowed, will incur an additional fee.
Most importantly, my husband and I take pride in being available for any questions you may have. It is our utmost want that you have a phenomenal vacation in our home, and elegant communication is, we feel, something that is very important.
A golf cart is included with rental.
Fripp Island club cards may be purchased.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
Our home is very kid-friendly. We understand that many times it is hard to pack all the infant essentials. We have a high chair, pack and play, infant seat and gate available for your use.
Pets - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Tricks and tips to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the most suitable rental home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. GREAT FAMILY LIVING SPACE AND LOCATION! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what is best for your vacation.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
Ready to book GREAT FAMILY LIVING SPACE AND LOCATION!?Book Online Get Information Call: