- As low as $229/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 904 sq ft (84 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 904 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Rejuvenate in the sea air at The Marsh Nest, a completely refreshed 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 3rd floor condo overlooking the relaxing salt marsh in the heart of Fripp Island. With impressive expansive marsh and canal vistas from nearly every window and it's mid island location across the street from the beach, it really offers the best of both worlds. Please note that this is a 3rd floor condo and there is no elevator. The spectacular vistas are worth the stairs in our opinion, but we know that stairs are not an option for everybody!
Surrounded by wildlife preserves, maritime forests, bird-watching sites and sandy beaches, Fripp Island offers a feeling of total escape with painless access to eateries and shopping. Bring or rent cruiser bicycles to take advantage of the islands bicycle path, or rent a golf cart to discover the handsome island and watch the many deer that wander.
High ceilings, professionally decorated with a couch, loveseat (with twin pullout bed), nautical accent chair and a enormous scree TV in the living room welcome you to relax and soak up the vistas. With an refreshed kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and plenty of counter space, the chefs in your event will be right at home. Guest also have access to the charcoal grille behind the complex and the private crabbing dock for beach villa guests only.
A screened porch with high top table and 2 chairs to relax and appreciate the beach breeze offers sweeping vistas. There is also a back staircase and entrance to the porch.
Two bedrooms comfortably sleep up to 4 guests in the 2 queen size beds. Both bedrooms offer luxury linens, flat screen tv's and picture windows. A washer and dryer is also located in the unit. There is also a twin size pull out loveseat in the living room.
AMENITY CARDS: All of the island amenities (golf, tennis, pools, eateries, bicycle units, kids activity center, etc.) are owned by the Fripp Club. In order to use these amenities, you have to be a Club member or a guest of a Club member. We are Club members and can purchase luxury cards for you for an additional fee. The prices are set by the Club and vary depending on the time of year and length of stay. Prices are $50/card for a summer week or $35/card for non-summer week units. 4 day cards are also available for $35 during Summer Months and $25 non-summer. Amenity Cards are REQUIRED for anyone 13 years old or older. Please let us know at booking if you would like conveniences cards for your stay!
*A new resort fee -12.8% of the total rent-will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to resort amenties.*
GOLF CARTS: If you want a golf cart or bicycle to get around the island, we recommend booking your rental with the Island Excursion. They have many options & can service the cart/bicycle immediately if necessary. Off-island vendors are also available. Be sure to reserve a gas golf carts there are no charging stations in the parking lot.
Follow on Instagram: @themarshnest
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/themarshnest
Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is on the waterfront. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental home experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefect Beaufort, SC rental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Gorgeous Marsh Views, Across from the Beach, Amenity Cards Available! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If not, contact the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
Ready to book Gorgeous Marsh Views, Across from the Beach, Amenity Cards Available!?Book Online Get Information Call: